PDA

View Full Version : today with the cops

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:16 PM
so i was driving my moms dodge ram ,and i was doing like 34-40 which is the speed limit

and a school zone goes by,so i hit hte brake,this truck doesn't stop as quick as my civic

and this guy starts fucking chasing me,im scared of my life like wtf

so i hall ass around a walgreen,and try to loose him,and then i go to checkers,where i was going,and he caught up,saying

hey fucker id kick your fukcing ass if my fucking dauther wasn't in the car,so i go

FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER don't Use your fucking kids as a excuse threw life,fuck that,so

i get in the truck,and go home as fast as possible,and i call the cosp saying some guy is chasing me

so like 5 cop cars come im like some crazy guy in a fucking red g35,and if i see thsi guy again im gotta b like so u still wanna kick my ass fucker,and im not gotta hit him once,fuck that shit

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:16 PM
o and i got off free,not even a warning :P citizen arrest my ass

[C3R] Corey
08-11-2008, 01:17 PM
What was the point in this thread?

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:18 PM
so the point of this thread is this ---what i wanan know what would of happen to me and him,if he started kickign my ass,and i didn't hit back,

also don't fucking use your kids as a excuse in life,thats bull,makes me wanna go have soem kids just to do that

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 01:19 PM
im so high right now

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
lol thank god i wasn't when the cops come

JC<3Ek
08-11-2008, 01:20 PM
what ??? you got chase by a cop or G35..

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 01:21 PM
:crazy:

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:21 PM
the g35,and the cops,the cops didn't ever see me,i was 2 fast :P when the cops got there,they where like we where looking 4 u,i was like haha,i when threw neiborhoods

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:22 PM
o i ditched the g35 from start a v8 with a chip

cbaracing
08-11-2008, 01:22 PM
:lock:o and i got off free,not even a warning :P citizen arrest my ass

dohcgarage
08-11-2008, 01:23 PM
If you where scared of the dude why didn't you fight the daughter??? Where you scared of her too???

[C3R] Corey
08-11-2008, 01:23 PM
so the point of this thread is this ---what i wanan know what would of happen to me and him,if he started kickign my ass,and i didn't hit back,

also don't fucking use your kids as a excuse in life,thats bull,makes me wanna go have soem kids just to do that

He would've gotten in trouble for assault.

2fnfast
08-11-2008, 01:24 PM
the daugher weight more than me and her father or who ever the fuck taht guy is,if i ever see thsi fucker,im gotta say,u still wanna fight fucker

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
:lame:

Charlee
08-11-2008, 01:27 PM
huh

dohcgarage
08-11-2008, 01:31 PM
this would have solved your problems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

jonnymos
08-11-2008, 01:32 PM
My brain hurts from the intellect of members like you...logging off for the day!

eviilboy
08-11-2008, 01:36 PM
http://glassowater.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/rabbit_pancake.jpg

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 01:37 PM
here is my best translation for the dude:

Driving around

Hit the Brakes

Guy behind almost rear ended him in a school zone with his daughter in the car

chases him to a store

yells at him

chases him some more

dude calls cops on crazy guy with daughter

cops come and stop man?

daughter is now fatherless and will be living in with me.

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 01:38 PM
ok, now this didn't make sense...

Whats black and blue and hates sex?
the 10 yr old boy in my trunk...

squiddy wanna trade for the weekend?

apSquidFace
08-11-2008, 01:40 PM
ok, now this didn't make sense...

Whats black and blue and hates sex?
the 10 yr old boy in my trunk...

squiddy wanna trade for the weekend?

girl for boy? any day of the week!!! where do you want to meet?

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 01:41 PM
girl for boy? any day of the week!!! where do you want to meet?

the same place as always..

tegswin
08-11-2008, 01:43 PM
It's late here and I am browsing the forums while looking at eurorail passes so I will take a few minutes and see if I can help your story become less... painful.

so i was driving my moms dodge ram ,and i was doing like 34-40 which is the speed limit

Guys, you have to hear this amazing story! It got my adrenaline pumping like nothing I have ever experienced! I am still shaking! Check it out. Today I took my mom's dodge ram out. Not doing anything except chillin' like a villain and doing it with the style and grace of a law abiding citizen.

and a school zone goes by,so i hit hte brake,this truck doesn't stop as quick as my civic
So here I am enjoying myself, listening to some good tunes when out of no where I see a school zone! It snuck up on me like a Jackelope stalks it's prey! So I hit my brakes but apparently my car weighs roughly 2 tons more than my civic! Imagine that!

Then all of a sudden in my rear view mirror I spy a stealth attacker in the form of redneck dad in a g35?! Redneck dad starts closing the gap and my heart starts pumping! I am thinking RACE ON BABYYYYYYY.

so i hall ass around a walgreen,and try to loose him,and then i go to checkers,where i was going,and he caught up,saying

With the race on and my heart pumping I start weaving through traffic like I just 2f and 2f for the world ditching this guy in his semi sporty car endangering both of our lives and the lives of everyone on the street, but hey I had to get away! So rather than risk any more lives I stop at checker and hope they still have a dr. pepper in that refridgerator by the door cause all this driving is making me thirsty.

hey fucker id kick your fukcing ass if my fucking dauther wasn't in the car,so i go
So redneckg35 jumps out of his car at checker and starts complaining that it burns when he pees (maybe he was hanging with gsrgrl08 ?)

FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER don't Use your fucking kids as a excuse threw life,fuck that,so
So i tell him YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM GSRGRL08 - and ps stop feeding your kid cheeseburgers :(

i get in the truck,and go home as fast as possible,and i call the cosp saying some guy is chasing me
So after we waste some time I decide it's time to gtfo before this gets heaaavyyy B.
I also decide to call for backup since I am a security guard part time and know these things can escalate real quick, like you don't even know.

so like 5 cop cars come im like some crazy guy in a fucking red g35,and if i see thsi guy again im gotta b like so u still wanna kick my ass fucker,and im not gotta hit him once,fuck that shit

After I make the call the cops come roaring in from all directions, there must have been 50 cop cars chasing redneckg35 and his daughter. Needless to say, he got was coming to him and I am safe for another day of posting for your pleasure on AZHT.

--Editing brought to you by Tegswin.

SlowLS
08-11-2008, 01:45 PM
wow! What a pointless thread!

um.......i got to go pee now. bye

LiLinsane
08-11-2008, 01:48 PM
it's late here and i am browsing the forums while looking at eurorail passes so i will take a few minutes and see if i can help your story become less... Painful.

guys, you have to hear this amazing story! It got my adrenaline pumping like nothing i have ever experienced! I am still shaking! Check it out. Today i took my mom's dodge ram out. Not doing anything except chillin' like a villain and doing it with the style and grace of a law abiding citizen.

so here i am enjoying myself, listening to some good tunes when out of no where i see a school zone! It snuck up on me like a jackelope stalks it's prey! So i hit my brakes but apparently my car weighs roughly 2 tons more than my civic! Imagine that!

then all of a sudden in my rear view mirror i spy a stealth attacker in the form of redneck dad in a g35?! Redneck dad starts closing the gap and my heart starts pumping! I am thinking race on babyyyyyyy.

with the race on and my heart pumping i start weaving through traffic like i just 2f and 2f for the world ditching this guy in his semi sporty car endangering both of our lives and the lives of everyone on the street, but hey i had to get away! So rather than risk any more lives i stop at checker and hope they still have a dr. Pepper in that refridgerator by the door cause all this driving is making me thirsty.

so redneckg35 jumps out of his car at checker and starts complaining that it burns when he pees (maybe he was hanging with gsrgrl08 ?)

fuck your daughter don't use your fucking kids as a excuse threw life,fuck that,so
so i tell him you should stay away from gsrgrl08 - and ps stop feeding your kid cheeseburgers :(

so after we waste some time i decide it's time to gtfo before this gets heaaavyyy b.
I also decide to call for backup since i am a security guard part time and know these things can escalate real quick, like you don't even know.

after i make the call the cops come roaring in from all directions, there must have been 50 cop cars chasing redneckg35 and his daughter. Needless to say, he got was coming to him and i am safe for another day of posting for your pleasure on azht.

--editing brought to you by tegswin.

rawwringwiflafter

usdm420
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM
I haz super fast v8 dodge ram!!!!!

Rawr

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 01:57 PM
whoas this is crzy haha do did he like get arrested when while drunk? haha that guys sounds like like amonster man lol

g2integy
08-11-2008, 01:59 PM

LOL good one you could work a Gieco !

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:04 PM
What was the point in this thread?

im so high right now

http://glassowater.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/rabbit_pancake.jpg

It's late here and I am browsing the forums while looking at eurorail passes so I will take a few minutes and see if I can help your story become less... painful.

Guys, you have to hear this amazing story! It got my adrenaline pumping like nothing I have ever experienced! I am still shaking! Check it out. Today I took my mom's dodge ram out. Not doing anything except chillin' like a villain and doing it with the style and grace of a law abiding citizen.

So here I am enjoying myself, listening to some good tunes when out of no where I see a school zone! It snuck up on me like a Jackelope stalks it's prey! So I hit my brakes but apparently my car weighs roughly 2 tons more than my civic! Imagine that!

Then all of a sudden in my rear view mirror I spy a stealth attacker in the form of redneck dad in a g35?! Redneck dad starts closing the gap and my heart starts pumping! I am thinking RACE ON BABYYYYYYY.

With the race on and my heart pumping I start weaving through traffic like I just 2f and 2f for the world ditching this guy in his semi sporty car endangering both of our lives and the lives of everyone on the street, but hey I had to get away! So rather than risk any more lives I stop at checker and hope they still have a dr. pepper in that refridgerator by the door cause all this driving is making me thirsty.

So redneckg35 jumps out of his car at checker and starts complaining that it burns when he pees (maybe he was hanging with gsrgrl08 ?)

So i tell him YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM GSRGRL08 - and ps stop feeding your kid cheeseburgers :(

So after we waste some time I decide it's time to gtfo before this gets heaaavyyy B.
I also decide to call for backup since I am a security guard part time and know these things can escalate real quick, like you don't even know.

After I make the call the cops come roaring in from all directions, there must have been 50 cop cars chasing redneckg35 and his daughter. Needless to say, he got was coming to him and I am safe for another day of posting for your pleasure on AZHT.

BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHA Im in fucking TEARS!

Rufus
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Tegswin ftmfw. That made my day.

89true1
08-11-2008, 02:10 PM
im so high right now

X TWO.:blunt::blunt::blunt:

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:11 PM
X TWO.:blunt::blunt::blunt:

me 3

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Tegswin ftmfw. That made my day.

hah thanks :clap:

wadocrx
08-11-2008, 02:12 PM
im so high right now

lol.....

89true1
08-11-2008, 02:13 PM

wow your name is so close to my gamer tag (tegsweg) . ha i know its off topic:whatever:

cbaracing
08-11-2008, 02:23 PM
wow your name is so close to my gamer tag (tegsweg) . ha i know its off topic

no this off topic

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:25 PM
no this off topic

haha where the fuck is that? thats ethug status right there boiiiii

cbaracing
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
haha where the fuck is that? thats ethug status right there boiiiii

chicago
martlin luther king jr blvd

google street view :thumbup:

Nedaaaah
08-11-2008, 02:32 PM
chicago
martlin luther king jr blvd

google street view :thumbup:

ZING!!! Lol

Jason.AZ1
08-11-2008, 02:47 PM
this would have solved your problems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8avOiTUcD4Y

my old auto teacher use to show us these videos lol

KrenzyRyan
08-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Hahhahahahahahha Good one Tegswin!!!

That story you made pretty much deciphered everything up to the last half lol, it totally cracked me up how it changed so much.

hahah