PDA

View Full Version : so last night...need your help

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 03:00 PM
so i wason my whay home from work last night when i saw my ex gf and her dad driving to the store or movies or someting. and because we had a baby together last year i get mad cuz she is my babys mama you know and i want to know whats up with her and her dad going out so i start to follow them and they flip a bitch and shine there lites in my eyes and i end up crashing into a tree so they take off but when they do i guess they thru a joint out and then the cops showed up to help and found the drugs and i got a ticket and have to go to court

i smoke weed so im not going to lie or nothin but that joint was my babys mamas and i want her to go to jail so i can fight her dad and get my kid back you kow? what shoudl i do, any help please?

thanks

Digi Snax
08-11-2008, 03:01 PM
^^^^is ur name robert morales?????

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 03:03 PM
^^^^is ur name robert morales?????

naw name is Samuel "BIG BEAR" you can call me big bear he heh

MrRline2010
08-11-2008, 03:07 PM
lol

The President
08-11-2008, 03:11 PM
sounds like a good time to utilize the CUNT PUNT!

Rufus
08-11-2008, 03:17 PM
so i wason my whay home from work last night when i saw my ex gf and her dad driving to the store or movies or someting. and because we had a baby together last year i get mad cuz she is my babys mama you know and i want to know whats up with her and her dad going out so i start to follow them and they flip a bitch and shine there lites in my eyes and i end up crashing into a tree so they take off but when they do i guess they thru a joint out and then the cops showed up to help and found the drugs and i got a ticket and have to go to court

i smoke weed so im not going to lie or nothin but that joint was my babys mamas and i want her to go to jail so i can fight her dad and get my kid back you kow? what shoudl i do, any help please?

thanks

Ah fuck you're gonna be a handful aren't you? You're like DJ Chronic, but an actual pothead.

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Ah fuck you're gonna be a handful aren't you?

just smokin and jokin fool

*inFamous*
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Ah fuck you're gonna be a handful aren't you? You're like DJ Chronic, but an actual pothead.

God this will get annoying fast. Thread after thread on pot

viperbear420
08-11-2008, 03:20 PM
God this will get annoying fast. Thread after thread on pot

weed is good for you heh heh

*inFamous*
08-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Weed apparently wont do your azht stay to well.