PDA

View Full Version : arpio in chandler?

Charlee
08-13-2008, 11:24 AM
i got a chain text last night saying, ""warning, Joe Arpio in chandler tomorrow, pasa la voz..(pass it on)"" from an unknown number

i drove by down town chandler where the most common place for illegal people usually hang out at, and there was nothing. i assumed he would be there or something. Has anyone seen anything? every time i hear of these so call busts, i never see shit, just hear people talk about it. was this a hoax text to freak people out? lol

4DPANDA
08-13-2008, 11:28 AM
not yet

stillfading99
08-13-2008, 11:30 AM
he's at bell and dysart right now 11:30, set up near the MVD at a gas station

j_ramirez
08-13-2008, 11:32 AM
radio said he was going to go to mesa again but not giving out locations

DVS
08-13-2008, 11:35 AM
He usually makes sure everyone is aware of his sweeps Radio,T.V,Paper...

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac Audio Help /ˌmɛgəloʊˈmeɪniˌæk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-mey-nee-ak] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person afflicted with megalomania.
–adjective
2. Also, meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a·cal Audio Help /ˌmɛgəloʊməˈnaɪəkəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-muh-nahy-uh-kuhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, meg·a·lo·man·ic Audio Help /ˌmɛgəloʊˈmænɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[meg-uh-loh-man-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation. of, pertaining to, or suggesting megalomania or a person who is afflicted with it.
[Origin: 1885–90; megalo- + maniac]

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a Audio Help (měg'ə-lō-mā'nē-ə, -mān'yə) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
2. An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

meg'a·lo·ma'ni·ac' n., meg'a·lo·ma·ni'a·cal (-mə-nī'ə-kəl), meg'a·lo·man'ic (-mān'ĭk) adj.

Charlee
08-13-2008, 11:45 AM
what he said ^

4DPANDA
08-13-2008, 11:45 AM
schooled

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 12:23 PM
<3 joe's methods

JC<3Ek
08-13-2008, 12:30 PM
when i went into maricopa state county jail..the prisoner said Fuck Joe arpio everywhere lol..why they hate him so much..

LONESTAR
08-13-2008, 12:43 PM
heres's a solution get papers fools!

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 01:19 PM
<3 joe's methods

Albeit unconsitutional.

theREALviperbear
08-13-2008, 01:25 PM
think this guy can help me beat my exs daddy up?

Jstarda9
08-13-2008, 01:34 PM

easy for you to say cuz you just got them

ZING

Crxpunk89
08-13-2008, 01:43 PM
Hes actually having lunch with me right now... he said hi.

Charlee
08-13-2008, 01:44 PM

ZING

that is true though. the waiting list is LONG. not as easy as it seems.

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Albeit unconsitutional.

perfectly constitutional

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 02:29 PM
perfectly constitutional

Not says the 4th amendment, which restricts search and seizure to probable cause.

*hint*
Stopping everyone at an intersection cause they're brown isn't probably cause.

(In case you're too stupid to actually look it up.)

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

He's not violating the illegal's Constitutional Rights(They don't have any, cause they're not a citizen.).. but he's sure as hell violating every American Citizen who he stops because they're brown Constitutional Rights.

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Not says the 4th amendment, which restricts search and seizure to probable cause.

*hint*
Stopping everyone at an intersection cause they're brown isn't probably cause.

(In case you're too stupid to actually look it up.)

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

just doing his job is what I call it. Constitution or not. DC know's that there is the right to bear arm's and yet they make law's almost weekly violating this(disclosure for idiots, comments about gun laws in dc were slightly exagerated due to a common case of sarcasm please make sure you don't take this as factual information)

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
just doing his job is what I call it. Constitution or not. DC know's that there is the right to bear arm's and yet they make law's almost weekly violating this(disclosure for idiots, comments about gun laws in dc were slightly exagerated due to a common case of sarcasm please make sure you don't take this as factual information)

Right, so a Sheriff who's job is to uphold the law and the United States Constitution.. is just doing his job, by violating the constitution.

DC's laws were also challenged and made unconstitutional. It won't be long until the people who run DC will be held in contempt of court for disobeying the SCOTUS's decision.

Ignorance runs rampant on this board. :sad1:

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Right, so a Sheriff who's job is to uphold the law and the United States Constitution.. is just doing his job, by violating the constitution.

DC's laws were also challenged and made unconstitutional. It won't be long until the people who run DC will be held in contempt of court for disobeying the SCOTUS's decision.

Ignorance runs rampant on this board. :sad1:

Probable cause can be anything a cop wants it to be. Hell look at how many times people get pulled over for a tag light, a tail light, lane change without a signal. Give me a break. Fight this before you fight joe checking for people who don't belong here.

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Probable cause can be anything a cop wants it to be. Hell look at how many times people get pulled over for a tag light, a tail light, lane change without a signal. Give me a break. Fight this before you fight joe checking for people who don't belong here.

No, it cannot.

That is why we have the fucking Constitution. To protect us from a tyranical government.

Those are notable offenses as they're against the law. Getting pulled over because the driver looks of hispanic background is not against the law.

You seriously have to be one of the most ignorant people on the board.. I'd say close to v10klr ignorant.

kylevtec
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
where is he at i wanna put a "hecho en mexico" sticker on my rear window and cruise by

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 02:45 PM
No, it cannot.

That is why we have the fucking Constitution. To protect us from a tyranical government.

Those are notable offenses as they're against the law. Getting pulled over because the driver looks of hispanic background is not against the law.

You seriously have to be one of the most ignorant people on the board.. I'd say close to v10klr ignorant.

When did you miss the fact that our government hasn't run the way it should? Did you miss weapons of distruction that were never found in iraq, or the us patriot act which basically washes away the constitution? I still stand by the fact that I would and will vote for arapio.

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 02:49 PM
When did you miss the fact that our government hasn't run the way it should? Did you miss weapons of distruction that were never found in iraq, or the us patriot act which basically washes away the constitution? I still stand by the fact that I would and will vote for arapio.

Hi, we're not arguing about the way our government is working now... Are we?

We're arguing about the law of the land, which is clearly defined in our Constitution.

Which one of our SHERIFFS is currently violating, and here you are with a god damn cheer leader skirt on congratulating him for breaking the very laws that he's supposed to be enforcing.

You sir, are part of the problem, and one of the reasons that this country is turning in the direction that it is.

I wish we could euthanize ignorant people.

MrRline2010
08-13-2008, 02:52 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

read this and then realize that he has every right in the world. The minute this US patriot act came into play is the minute that joe got every right in the world to do this.

viperbear420
08-13-2008, 02:53 PM
think this guy can help me beat my exs daddy up?

ill be smoking and joking while dancing on your corpse!

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 03:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

read this and then realize that he has every right in the world. The minute this US patriot act came into play is the minute that joe got every right in the world to do this.

So.. an unconstitutional piece of legislation makes a Constitutional Amendment null and void?

Right.

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 03:07 PM
ill be smoking and joking while dancing on your corpse!

Don't you have some 8 year old to marry or something?

apSquidFace
08-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Don't you have some 8 year old to marry or something?

not unless you finally decided masturbating to the life size poster of ron paul in the master bathroom was silly and made a child with that girl that lives with you ( in which case id be marrying a new born).

a.k.a - viperbear420

FUK JDM
08-13-2008, 03:20 PM
not unless you finally decided masturbating to the life size poster of ron paul in the master bathroom was silly and made a child with that girl that lives with you ( in which case id be marrying a new born).

a.k.a - viperbear420

:rflmao:

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 03:26 PM

a.k.a - viperbear420

How did you know about my poster? :(

And where is the girl that lives with me?

apSquidFace
08-13-2008, 03:27 PM
How did you know about my poster? :(

And where is the girl that lives with me?

:offtopic:

Neebs
08-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Phoenix FTL. Get your papers done then its one less thing to worry about.

eviilboy
08-13-2008, 04:19 PM
:offtopic:

You went there first, wanker.

Karim23
08-13-2008, 05:14 PM

zing

werd!!

crx88
08-14-2008, 05:10 PM