PDA

View Full Version : bigfoot? real?

johnehonda
08-14-2008, 03:22 AM
]PALO ALTO, Calif. -- It’s more than 7-feet tall. Weighs over 500 pounds and walked upright -- three "Bigfoot" seekers, including a Redwood City man, Wednesday claimed they have proof that they have found the body of the elusive creature in the wilds of Georgia.

And on Friday, at a news conference in Palo Alto, they say they will present DNA evidence to prove the carcass of “Rickmat” is that of a bigfoot.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, say they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event.

Among the creatures's other physical characteristics of the body -- according to the hunters website -- http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/ -- were flat feet similar to human feet. Its footprint is 16 ¾ inches long and the length from palm to tip of the middle finger is 11 ½ inches long.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Barrows said of the alleged discovery.

Whitton, a police officer in Clayton County, and Dyer, a former correctional officer, are not saying exactly where the body was found or where it is now, Barrows said.

Biscardi, a veteran Bigfoot tracker who said he went to Georgia to view the find over the weekend, said DNA tests are being conducted and a team of scientists will study the body, but declined to name any scientists involved.

Officials from the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division said the largest wildlife they are aware of in the state are black bears and white-tail deer http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1044565/Bigfoot-Body

Mop
08-14-2008, 03:43 AM
http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ga-gorilla-pic/

What a bunch of douches if they killed it.
This vid looks legit Sasquatch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM&feature=related)

Ryan
08-14-2008, 08:59 AM
Link does not work,
Government Conspiracy, Hmmmmmmmmmmm

johnehonda
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
link at bottom of article

g2integy
08-14-2008, 12:44 PM
Damn they killed Harry ! :(

tfizzle
08-14-2008, 12:45 PM
What a bunch of douches if they killed it.
This vid looks legit Sasquatch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM&feature=related)

UR MOMS LOOKS LIKE SASQUATCH

JK dood thats crazy if shit is real.... kinda sucks they had to kill the creature

reuqse
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
IDK looks fake to me, but who am i to say whats real and whats not.

91DA9
08-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I'd put my money on a hoax....The three guys that 'found it' own a 'bigfoot hunting' corporation, the CEO being a guy that was responsible for a bigfoot hoax in 2005. They're having a press conference where they are realeasing ONLY photographic evidence and supposed DNA evidence, they will not actually have the body there to look at, nor will they present any piece of of the hundreds of hours of video they claim to have...This one picture is all they've released, and their company is listed as owning the copyrights to the name/word 'bigfoot' and anything associated. Sorry guys, seems like a PR/money-making stunt to me.

reyes1212
08-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Dude...I hope there's more cus that's kinda fucked up, man. why kill it 9if they did) instead of just tranquilizing it or somethine non-lethal.

reyes1212
08-14-2008, 01:44 PM
I'd put my money on a hoax....The three guys that 'found it' own a 'bigfoot hunting' corporation, the CEO being a guy that was responsible for a bigfoot hoax in 2005. They're having a press conference where they are realeasing ONLY photographic evidence and supposed DNA evidence, they will not actually have the body there to look at, nor will they present any piece of of the hundreds of hours of video they claim to have...This one picture is all they've released, and their company is listed as owning the copyrights to the name/word 'bigfoot' and anything associated. Sorry guys, seems like a PR/money-making stunt to me.

that's a legit statement, but I'm sure something will come to light once the shit is about to hit the fan.

DVS
08-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Fake Fake Fake. Just another Hoax like the first "BigFoot" That was seen in 05.

91DA9
08-14-2008, 02:01 PM
that's a legit statement, but I'm sure something will come to light once the shit is about to hit the fan.

Yeah probably....they're trying to make it seem as legit as possible by leaving out certain facts. The two guys that 'found' this 'body' own a radio show about bigfoot in Georgia, and the only person they allowed to see the body to verify it was a real bigfoot was the owner/CEO of Bigfoot Global, LLC who is the same guy responsible for the 2005 hoax. Maybe I'm wrong, but based on information at hand about these guys, and how they are going about all this, there's probably a 99.99% chance this thing is fake. Besides, what other company do you know of dedicated to 'animal research' that is listed as a Limited Liability Corporation, and not a Non-Profit Organization?

Crxpunk89
08-14-2008, 02:08 PM
LOL watch strange wilderness. THEY FOUND BIGFOOT but then they shot it and hung it AHAHAA

crx3
08-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I haven't read anything that says they killed it, only that they found it. Maybe they did indeed kill it, but don't want to deal will the public outrage that will surely occur if that fact becomes known. Unfortunately if this type of creature really exists, the only way to prove it is to kill or capture one, sad as that may be.

Legends of this type of creature are common in many rural parts of North America, as well as in other parts of the world. When I was a kid in South Florida, there was a string of "Skunk Ape" sighting in the Everglades and woods. This alleged large primate was called that because it has a strong odor.I wouldn't be surprised if these things are real. Every few years some type of new animal, or one thought to be long extinct is discovered.

Sometimes after it rains, I find huge tracks in my back yard that seem to be only attributable to a cougar, or mountain lion, even though I have never seen one, and they aren't known to venture into my neighborhood. One time when the tracks were clean and fresh, I asked my neighbor, an old coyboy to come have a look. He took one look and said "looks like you got a big cat, probably about 125 lbs."

Mop
08-14-2008, 04:38 PM
I haven't read anything that says they killed it, only that they found it. Maybe they did indeed kill it, but don't want to deal will the public outrage that will surely occur if that fact becomes known. Unfortunately if this type of creature really exists, the only way to prove it is to kill or capture one, sad as that may be.

Legends of this type of creature are common in many rural parts of North America, as well as in other parts of the world. When I was a kid in South Florida, there was a string of "Skunk Ape" sighting in the Everglades and woods. This alleged large primate was called that because it has a strong odor.I wouldn't be surprised if these things are real. Every few years some type of new animal, or one thought to be long extinct is discovered.

Sometimes after it rains, I find huge tracks in my back yard that seem to be only attributable to a cougar, or mountain lion, even though I have never seen one, and they aren't known to venture into my neighborhood. One time when the tracks were clean and fresh, I asked my neighbor, an old coyboy to come have a look. He took one look and said "looks like you got a big cat, probably about 125 lbs."

The picture shows it stuffed in a freezer... Maybe its hibernating? The page the link went to yesterday is different then the one now. Had more pics

The God Damn Batman
08-16-2008, 09:21 AM
maybe its just me but All i can make out is a head.. Did they chop the thing up or something?? or did they run out of time finding the rest of the custume??

kylevtec
08-16-2008, 12:36 PM
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/08/15/bigfoot-sasquatch-hoax.html

honduh_head
08-16-2008, 01:05 PM
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/08/15/bigfoot-sasquatch-hoax.html

server not found

Nott_Sure
08-16-2008, 03:05 PM
/\ link works for me

Grimlock989
08-16-2008, 03:09 PM
It was reported that the blood sample taken was 95% opossum and 5% human.

Mop
08-16-2008, 03:10 PM
some human fucked an opossum and created that?

just-a-hoe
08-16-2008, 05:05 PM
its all fake but it would be really cool if it was real. Things like this have always interested me

super_civic
08-16-2008, 08:44 PM

I loled :grin:

boostedrex
08-16-2008, 10:54 PM
link didnt work for me but i seen this on the news, that would be crazy if it was real

DEVIOUz.INTEGRA
08-18-2008, 04:59 AM
wow

iNtegra
08-18-2008, 05:18 AM
LOL bigfoot... ahaha that must mean that chupacabra is real as well :rflmao:

Ryan
08-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Did anyone ever find out if this Bigfoot stored in a Freezer was the real deal or not. I am from Washington and have never seen one personally but I have seen huge foot prints out hiking and it is common in the culture there to believe. I would like to believe it is true but who really knows right? So is this a fake or what?
http://i36.tinypic.com/6gkcqv.jpg

fukmypuccy
08-18-2008, 04:15 PM
That looks like my uncle

lramon_1
08-18-2008, 04:16 PM

:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao:

super_civic
08-19-2008, 12:56 PM
Just saw this on CNN...
They said they sent it in to be autopsied...

Turns out to be a rubber gorrilla suit...now the assholes that found this suit are going to autopsy it themselves to make sure it is rubber.
LOL

Ryan
08-19-2008, 01:37 PM
demand proof

PhoenixB16
08-19-2008, 02:35 PM
What kind of fucking moron mistakes remains for a god damn GORRILA SUIT? Fucking rednecks.

The God Damn Batman
08-20-2008, 07:20 AM
They new it all along. everyone wants thier 15 mins of fame.