PDA

View Full Version : Whores: Blue Flyer THREAD!!

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 12:32 AM
We all got it this weekend at the track right...you all know what i'm talking about....

Who's all going? we should caravan.....or plan on showing up together so we could all park together and hang ya know...gotta show them that the honda track whores are a tyte group of whores....its how we roll!! DEEEP!

ROLL CALL!!! 1st and last name please...

1. Joser

Just copy and paste and keep it going..as soon as we have a good list i'll email it in to the person in charge, per other posts it says just to register and show up with the $20...

FYI: Sorry, I'm not posting what it is, since we were invited from a different forum, yet this is were we all conversate bout track stuff, i'm in no way involved in throwing the event, and I do not want to advertise it on a public forum.....someone feel free to correct me, contact the source of the event and find out, i shall not put my name on this....sorry....but I shall stand corrected if done so....thx...

rudsone
08-18-2008, 12:33 AM
d00d, i LOVE your hatch.

/just had to.

ILIKETODRIVE
08-18-2008, 12:33 AM
I'll show up late. I have to work until 5. :(

JoshDC2
08-18-2008, 12:56 AM
i ididn;t get the flyer since i was working a corner but i'm in

JoshDC2
08-18-2008, 12:57 AM
1. Joser
2. Josh Ray

iApex
08-18-2008, 01:33 AM
We all got it this weekend at the track right...you all know what i'm talking about....

Who's all going? we should caravan.....or plan on showing up together so we could all park together and hang ya know...gotta show them that the honda track whores are a tyte group of whores....its how we roll!! DEEEP!

1. Joser

Just copy and paste and keep it going..as soon as we have a good list i'll email it in to the person in charge, per other posts it says just to register and show up with the $20...

FYI: I'm not posting what it is, since it sounds like its mostly directed at usual track peeps not noobs....someone correct me if i'm wrong.....for the prce the knowledge is priceless!!

haha... what grade are we in?

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 01:40 AM
haha... what grade are we in?

hey thats why I said correct me if i'm wrong....

i'm in no way involved in throwing the event, seeing as if we were invited on another board, and at the track as we were drivers at the event...not sure if its okay to post up on a public forum and have a grip of randoms show up...

if anyone wants to correct me, feel free.....i just don't want to put my name on this....sorry

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 01:43 AM
added disclaimer......

Phantomeg
08-18-2008, 09:00 AM

1. Joser

FYI: Sorry, I'm not posting what it is, since we were invited from a different forum, yet this is were we all conversate bout track stuff, i'm in no way involved in throwing the event, and I do not want to advertise it on a public forum.....someone feel free to correct me, contact the source of the event and find out, i shall not put my name on this....sorry....but I shall stand corrected if done so....thx...

PM me on this one????

UMS Tuning Sales
08-18-2008, 01:08 PM
WTF? clue me in

Kinetic
08-18-2008, 01:34 PM
yeah what the hell is a blue flyer ?

iApex
08-18-2008, 03:29 PM
hey thats why I said correct me if i'm wrong....

i'm in no way involved in throwing the event, seeing as if we were invited on another board, and at the track as we were drivers at the event...not sure if its okay to post up on a public forum and have a grip of randoms show up...

if anyone wants to correct me, feel free.....i just don't want to put my name on this....sorry

just giving you a hard time.... no hard feelings.

Phantomeg
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM

1. Joser
2. Phil

I'm in...

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 04:46 PM
sweet!!

1. Joser
2. Josh Ray
3. Phil Robles

Tage
08-18-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm not sure why Joser is being all secretive about this. *I* personally think it's better to just be clear what this is and isn't.

Jeremy, Clayton was just at the event this Sunday handing out some flyers which were printed on blue paper. The flyer was to help promote the social event that Mike B. is putting on at SRD. IMO, this event should be treated as an extension of "race group" classroom training as-advertised (i.e. "Racing Strategies"). Granted it's just of bunch of car nuts and I'm sure there will be mostly bench racing going on anyway, but IMO I think it should be targeted towards that audience and NOT some typical "Hon-duh meet" with a bunch of "hard parkers" who "roll deep". LOL!

Just my $0.02.

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 04:55 PM
reason I didn't post what it was on *this* board was because azht is not just track oriented...but it is where us track heads hang.....feel me?? like a hand full of people here know who jeremy clayton is, and if you do you are involved enough to already know bout the event from the cra site

Seeing that the people throwing the event are not on this board.........but usual trrack participants & future racers already in DE2-3 are.....my post was meant for just the guys that hung out this weekend really...my bad!

SlowCivicHmm
08-18-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm not sure why Joser is being all secretive about this. *I* personally think it's better to just be clear what this is and isn't.

Jeremy, Clayton was just at the event this Sunday handing out some flyers which were printed on blue paper. The flyer was to help promote the social event that Mike B. is putting on at SRD. IMO, this event should be treated as an extension of "race group" classroom training as-advertised (i.e. "Racing Strategies"). Granted it's just of bunch of car nuts and I'm sure there will be mostly bench racing going on anyway, but IMO I think it should be targeted towards that audience and NOT some typical "Hon-duh meet" with a bunch of "hard parkers" who "roll deep". LOL!

Just my $0.02.

but yeah thats what it is.......

I had to word my post AZHT style so it wouldn't get locked or me banned.....we roll deep and park on track wa wa!!!

Tage
08-19-2008, 06:22 AM
I feel ya Joser. I'm just making the point that let's be clear on what this event is and isn't, ESPECIALLY on this site. If you don't, the next thing we know, we'll have a bunch of AZHT'ers at the "blue flyer event" which is NOT what it is suppose to be.

P.S. I give a bunch of you guys a hard time for being "hard parkers". Know that I'm just joking. Most AZHT'ers are "hard parkers", not you guys.

topramn
08-19-2008, 07:01 AM
am i not cool enough to know about this?

SlowCivicHmm
08-19-2008, 07:08 AM

NO!!!:devil1:

BlueTeg
08-19-2008, 07:05 PM

Check the CRA board. under posts by MikeB or Mike Browning (can't remember his handle on there).