PDA

View Full Version : -comptech exhaust-

h-vtec
09-01-2008, 12:51 AM
i just picked up a used one from arizonarsx and damn man it sounds so clean and its not too loud either sick as hell.. anyone have it on their ep3 or rsx?

iApex
09-01-2008, 01:03 AM
Do you mean comptech?

h-vtec
09-01-2008, 01:02 PM
ya i lost the p somewhere in there lol

iApex
09-01-2008, 03:51 PM
lol ya its a good company. my popz was running comptech headers and exhaust on his nsx and it sounded mean.

EPthree04
09-01-2008, 04:52 PM
yes comptech exhaust is fucking dope! if i could find another race header then i would buy one! they are soooooo fucking sexy!

h-vtec
09-02-2008, 02:25 AM
ya i want one of those quick! but what can i do its hard to find em now that they dont make em anymore... sucks it is a bad ass company!

LONESTAR
09-02-2008, 05:27 AM
I heard there are the best sounding next to the greddy evo ii turbo back......witch i own lol ! if i swapped my exhaust that's the first choice for me!

h-vtec
09-02-2008, 12:39 PM
ya it sits flush with my bumper and looks almost stock but it sure as hell doesnt sound stock love the hollow sound it makes pure sex! lol

DJ Hookid
09-02-2008, 02:42 PM
So Fly has the full Comptech Header back. Sounds so clean! Did you buy it off of K20Power?

h-vtec
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
So Fly has the full Comptech Header back. Sounds so clean! Did you buy it off of K20Power?

no i bought it from someone, they were going to use it but went HKS turbo back exhaust instead... im lookin into getting a good header from somewhere just dont know from where... thinking of getting one custom made cuz i lost a lot of respect for dc sports because of all the problems i had with my header on my civic.. i just dont think its worth spending 800-1100 bucks for a header when it doesnt give u that much more hp for that money i woudl rather get cams or something that would really make a difference. imo

So Fly
09-03-2008, 11:34 PM
I run the CT Raceheader and Exhuast combo on my CTSC setup, it's fuckin tits! Don't cheap out on a header, I've had DC, Jackson and now Comptech, with Comptech being the best by far . A good RH is key to N/A power for the RSX.
Did u happen to hear my car when we met up? At the time I wasn't Supercharged, so thats how a N/A CTRH and Exhaust combo sounds.
Did u get it from Sabruns02? He had/has my old CT exhaust

h-vtec
09-04-2008, 12:17 AM
I run the CT Raceheader and Exhuast combo on my CTSC setup, it's fuckin tits! Don't cheap out on a header, I've had DC, Jackson and now Comptech, with Comptech being the best by far . A good RH is key to N/A power for the RSX.
Did u happen to hear my car when we met up? At the time I wasn't Supercharged, so thats how a N/A CTRH and Exhaust combo sounds.
Did u get it from Sabruns02? He had/has my old CT exhaust

ya i got it from him its ur old set up lol small world haha. no at that time i didnt hear ur car my straight header was loud as hell and i couldnt hear anything besides myself haha. but ya i noticed ur supercharger pics on arizonarsx that thing is tits man so sick! how much did u pick up ur comptech header for?

So Fly
09-04-2008, 01:55 AM
lol yeah real small world! I picked up my CTRH for $500 shipped, off of ClubRSX, just search around in the for sale sections, they usually come up a couple times a month, usually the same price too.
The CTRH + Exhaust combo sounds real nice IMO, plus 2.5 ID for the header collector plus the exhaust piping too, you can't lose!
BTW, thanks for the compliments on the SC, much appreciated!

LONESTAR
09-04-2008, 05:44 AM
buddy club race headder was the shit until the stopped making it damn it! i still want one

EPthree04
09-04-2008, 05:25 PM
r-crew, buddyclub, and ssr make really nice headers also

h-vtec
09-04-2008, 06:12 PM
ya ive noticed that every nice sounding company goes down... its all the annoying ricer ones that prevale! comptech is my new favorite for the sound and price of thier stuff. ya i would love a sc on my car.. that would be pure sex! i miss my turbo :( oh well there are always bigger things up ahead ;)!

DJ Hookid
09-04-2008, 11:43 PM
no i bought it from someone, they were going to use it but went HKS turbo back exhaust instead... im lookin into getting a good header from somewhere just dont know from where... thinking of getting one custom made cuz i lost a lot of respect for dc sports because of all the problems i had with my header on my civic.. i just dont think its worth spending 800-1100 bucks for a header when it doesnt give u that much more hp for that money i woudl rather get cams or something that would really make a difference. imo

ya ive noticed that every nice sounding company goes down... its all the annoying ricer ones that prevale! comptech is my new favorite for the sound and price of thier stuff. ya i would love a sc on my car.. that would be pure sex! i miss my turbo :( oh well there are always bigger things up ahead ;)!

Sabruns is K20pwr. lol. I wouldn't recommend cheaping out on a header... Cams and a good header will get you about the same amount of power and cams will cost more in the end since you'll need to get Kpro and a tune... And your def. right about Competch bein one of the best for parts for the RSX, but it's def. not cheap!

Personally I went with the Hytech header for my car. Go big or go home is the way So Fly and I see it.

h-vtec
09-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Sabruns is K20pwr. lol. I wouldn't recommend cheaping out on a header... Cams and a good header will get you about the same amount of power and cams will cost more in the end since you'll need to get Kpro and a tune... And your def. right about Competch bein one of the best for parts for the RSX, but it's def. not cheap!

Personally I went with the Hytech header for my car. Go big or go home is the way So Fly and I see it.

i agree its the way to go! :) but i might say f n/a and go back to turbo lol :( rip old set up

dc5 types
09-06-2008, 04:03 AM
i have the buddy club rh and megan drift spec catback, the header gives it a raspy sound between 4000-4200 when decellerating(sp?) but other than that, its a sik setup. i love how the BCRH looks, sexy..

LONESTAR
09-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Bump for the old jacksonracing headder that was the best looking one ever and love the sound

So Fly
09-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Bump for the old jacksonracing headder that was the best looking one ever and love the sound

I used to have it, I loved that header, excellent build quality and sound! Much better gains when I switched to the CTRH tho :thumbsup:

LiAndy
09-15-2008, 06:02 PM
go hytech or ssr =D

EPthree04
09-23-2008, 11:37 AM
pmed budy old pal

EPthree04
09-23-2008, 12:54 PM
yo i pmed you about it

h-vtec
09-23-2008, 12:58 PM
yo i pmed you about it