PDA

View Full Version : Formula for Car Sales

die in a dick fire noob
10-04-2008, 10:28 AM
I see way too many posts with shit like

"i have a ef 4 door for sale it's black and has stuff and things, the main thing it has is like a totally cool and shit b18 and stuff, yeah i want like 2000 or trades how bout like a eg or a dc or maybe a mini truck etc"

so how bout this...

Make:
Model:
Year:
Mileage:
Title status:
Mods:
Problems:
Price:
Trades:
Pics:

pretty simple but definitely effective.

if it's not in this layout or something similar to this then close the thread... if you want it to be even more effective just give people infractions when they don't follow this.

IntegraDA
10-04-2008, 03:48 PM
sounds like a good idea. you're right, most people jumble their shit together and you have to read every word and hunt for what they are actually selling. this would be easy and would help people sell their cars faster IMO, just like autotrader. then have a short description of things done to the car and pros and cons after the basic info. followed by PICS AND VIN#!!! i have when people post up a car for sale and dont include things like pictures!? wtf? and there would be less spam if people would post all the information the first time. this is a good idea. i second this.

die in a dick fire noob
10-04-2008, 04:15 PM
it was be good if we could implement a form for this but i know that would be coding with button selections and shit but either way even if they just sticky a straight copy and paste post and then the person selling inputs the information it's better than what happens now. either way i want to see some ban hammers getting dropped like right quick.

FranktheTank
10-04-2008, 07:10 PM
it was be good if we could implement a form for this but i know that would be coding with button selections and shit but either way even if they just sticky a straight copy and paste post and then the person selling inputs the information it's better than what happens now. either way i want to see some ban hammers getting dropped like right quick.

I agree.
that is actually a good form that azht should use

die in a dick fire noob
10-05-2008, 12:09 PM
yeah too bad this hasn't been noticed by any moderator yet lol.

die in a dick fire noob
10-05-2008, 02:57 PM
just see this thread if you have any questions...

http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77215

atomicx
10-05-2008, 03:43 PM
very good idea!!! you sir are wise

rexnaz
10-06-2008, 10:58 PM
require at least one pic also

Kinetic
10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
I am for it

die in a dick fire noob
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
require at least one pic also

agreed... but then you are saying that people need to know how to post pics to be on here and lets face it most people on here aren't that bright... but hey at least then it might weed some people out right?

i would say at least 2 pictures... one of your car and one of your title.

EPthree04
10-07-2008, 04:13 PM
i agree 100% with this

RhdRicheeee
10-07-2008, 04:21 PM
Ya just sticky a template for them to use

Agent Smith
10-07-2008, 05:13 PM
i would say at least 2 pictures... one of your car and one of your title.
I disagree, I feel no need to post a photo of my car title if I'm selling. photo's are a must but, I don't think I need to post my info on the web or prove that I own it.

All my car for sale threads are very thorough, if other sellers don't want to do the same that is their choice, odds are they'll get bombarded with questions anyways.

SweetNuts
10-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Template looks good to me

*inFamous*
10-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Im thinking yes on the template, no on posting pics of your title. VIN would be needed but its the buyers responsibility to make sure the seller owns the car before they 'purchase' it.

SiR Mikey
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Good idea, although many people aren't going to list the negatives about their car. Some do it to fuck the dumbasses, and the dumbasses don't know when they half ass a car.

ArmenianMonkey
10-09-2008, 09:00 AM
I love it when you actually put all that information on there, and people still call and ask you questions about stuff that you already wrote.

die in a dick fire noob
10-09-2008, 04:05 PM
you don't have to take a detailed picture of the title but it was just a suggestion so you don't get there and find out it's salvaged etc... you could just do the vin instead so that you could do a carfax or call the police and check it or whatever.

but vin definitely... and yeah just a sticky and if no one adheres have Ravi ban them :D