PDA

View Full Version : What could of been ur reaction ?

crx88
10-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Ok heres a vid of a kid with down syndrome. Looks like he was at a fast food place, he all of the sudden kicked a little boy. Would you had done the same thing the fathers son did to the down syndrome kid? I know i wouldnt of payed attention to at first. But then after i would of felt kinda bad for the kid with down syndrome..

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1224797794/Kid_With_Down_Syndrome_KO-d_For_Kicking_Toddler

n8jigga
10-24-2008, 02:50 PM
uuummm, thats crazy......i dont know i guess until the heat of the moment

g2integy
10-24-2008, 03:21 PM
I would have done the same thing the dad did . Although he didn't kick him hard , kid with down syndrome was pissed because the kid was loud and he was on the phone.

redwidow
10-24-2008, 03:26 PM
well thats done

Rufus
10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
I'd do the same thing. If I saw someone ever shove my son I'd fucking destroy their face.

crx88
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
I'd do the same thing. If I saw someone ever shove my son I'd fucking destroy their face.

x2, i dont got a son, but i got a 5 yr old bro.. would of done the same.

asianricer69
10-24-2008, 04:15 PM
x3, i would of done the same thing the dad did....

96accordsir
10-24-2008, 04:18 PM
uuummm, thats crazy......i dont know i guess until the heat of the moment

damn dont talk dirty to me.

g.dub
10-24-2008, 05:05 PM
lol that fool kicked that little kid hahaha

DVS
10-24-2008, 05:18 PM
I would had handled it the same way, Although i dont think i would have stoped after the first punch! My Blood would be boiling!

mike ek
10-24-2008, 05:18 PM
fuck that i would of done the same dam thing...

00bluSI
10-24-2008, 07:38 PM
violence is never the answer people...eh jk i would probable of puched the kid too

JDM Jon
10-24-2008, 07:44 PM
probly didnt even notice he had down syndrome just BAM!

lexus_is300
10-24-2008, 08:11 PM
lol.. layed him out.. i woulda done the same though down syndrom or not

The President
10-24-2008, 08:28 PM
fuck that retard! Doesn't matter if he is handicapped, he should still know right from wrong.

Another example, if someone in a wheel chair pulled a gun on you, would you try to kill them first? SHIT YES!

crx88
10-24-2008, 08:30 PM
fuck that retard! Doesn't matter if he is handicapped, he should still know right from wrong.

Another example, if someone in a wheel chair pulled a gun on you, would you try to kill them first? SHIT YES!

Good point, im scared of those ppl because You just never know how they are going to react..

mookspd
10-24-2008, 08:38 PM
HANDLED perfectly nobody i mean nobody is gonna be touchin my kid and just because he has a syndrome doesn't mean he needs a hand out or a slap on the wrist naw he needs to be KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT ahahahhah

crx88
10-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Jon;1179743']probly didnt even notice he had down syndrome just BAM!

x2. :boxer:

JC<3Ek
10-24-2008, 11:29 PM
"STFU little bitch, Im on the phone"

EF8 Dream
10-24-2008, 11:32 PM
"STFU little bitch, Im on the phone"

Father: NO U! -punch-

Grimlock989
10-25-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm sure that guy is going to have a lawsuit on his hands.

Ep3s2k
10-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Damn!! U got knocked the fuck out!!!haha

BigJsaid
10-25-2008, 11:26 AM
knocked tha down syndrome out his ass!
i woulda got at him just tha same

Owens
10-25-2008, 03:33 PM
Can't expect some other persons mental disability to be an excuse for some type of different outcome for a completely natural reaction. We protect our young, if I had a kid and a cop, doctor, lawyer, elderly person, teacher, kicked my kid like that for a completely stupid reason as being on a cell phone, I would more than likely respond the same way as The Zohan would.

To point out, the individual with down syndrome did not actually kick the child. However, the father seemed to have reacted just as quick as the kicker did, so I would judge the fathers reaction as justified.

FranktheTank
10-25-2008, 04:30 PM
He doesn't have down syndrome.
He answered a cell phone.
Down syndrome is caused by an extra chromosome on the 21 set of chromosomes.
which makes a person with down syndrome to have 47 chromosomes instead of 46.

if you have 47 chromosomes, you become almost a vetagtable.
you can't function at all.

You can't speak, eat, walk, other do anything that normal humans do.

So there for the guy that kicked the kid can not have down syndrome.
Him picking up his cell phone, walking, talking, and not acting completely mentally retarded justifies it.

Owens
10-25-2008, 04:55 PM
He doesn't have down syndrome.
He answered a cell phone.
Down syndrome is caused by an extra chromosome on the 21 set of chromosomes.
which makes a person with down syndrome to have 47 chromosomes instead of 46.

if you have 47 chromosomes, you become almost a vetagtable.
you can't function at all.

You can't speak, eat, walk, other do anything that normal humans do.

So there for the guy that kicked the kid can not have down syndrome.
Him picking up his cell phone, walking, talking, and not acting completely mentally retarded justifies it.

I honestly can not tell if you are serious.

People with Down Syndrome are sometimes functioning members of society that, even though limited by intelligence, perform simple tasks and other jobs just fine and sometimes better then people of higher intelligence.

Down Syndrome does NOT make you a vegetable, and I can assure you that they can eat, speak, walk, and do most things that people of average intelligence can do, which includes the ability to answer and talk on a cell phone. Most individuals with down syndrome will even bribe with you, negotiate, tell you how they feel, and sometimes more focused and good at sports.

Here's a picture of a child with down syndrome assembling a book case:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Drill.jpg

FranktheTank
10-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I honestly can not tell if you are serious.

People with Down Syndrome are sometimes functioning members of society that, even though limited by intelligence, perform simple tasks and other jobs just fine and sometimes better then people of higher intelligence.

Down Syndrome does NOT make you a vegetable, and I can assure you that they can eat, speak, walk, and do most things that people of average intelligence can do, which includes the ability to answer and talk on a cell phone. Most individuals with down syndrome will even bribe with you, negotiate, tell you how they feel, and sometimes more focused and good at sports.

Here's a picture of a child with down syndrome assembling a book case:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b1/Drill.jpg

Yes you are right too. (I got way to into and went over my head in last post)

But the Extra chromosome in their genes really messes the person up beyond belief.

There ARE People with Down syndrome in our world today that Can function for the most part, But only a small percentile of them.

The high school I attend has a program for the mentally challenged where there are a lot of kids and adults with dow syndrome.
Everywhere they go, everything they do, and almost all of there decisions are watched like a hawk.
The few that walk and can function still are assisted with everything but do are more capable then the few unfortunate ones.

egsi
10-26-2008, 09:52 PM
HANDLED perfectly nobody i mean nobody is gonna be touchin my kid and just because he has a syndrome doesn't mean he needs a hand out or a slap on the wrist naw he needs to be KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT ahahahhah

X2 man! u touch my kid u die!

Ryan
10-27-2008, 04:06 AM
If that was my son, I would have broke his legs and likely killed everybody (witnesses) in the store, took the video tape, then burned and berried everyone's body so there was no witnesses. Then I would have killed the parents of the down syndrome kid for letting him grow up to kick my son for no reason.

Oh and I would have made my son watch it all too so he could learn to man up to functioning members of society with down syndrome LOL

Just Kidding. That guy that hit him should be in jail for assault regardless, from a legal point of view. From an obvious point of view he didn't hurt that guys son either, his damm kid just walk toward they guy with out fear and with out falling on the ground in from force or pain....

Jh4Dc5
10-27-2008, 10:56 AM
DAAAAAAM!

I don't have a kid but yeah, I'd do the same

raiders480
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
he got what he deserved!

azdsm
10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
I have no kids but if someone kicked my little nieces or nephews I would do the same, then let them get a few hits in lol :boxer:

Koda
10-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Downs or not, id drop him also..

crx88
10-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Downs or not, id drop him also..

Either way he was down. LOL