PDA

View Full Version : supercharger on a 06 si

JUSTAFRIEND
10-29-2008, 07:02 PM
im going to sell my m62 supercharger to my friend, we were wondering if any of you knew what else is needed to throw that bitch on?

FranktheTank
10-29-2008, 08:28 PM
im going to sell my m62 supercharger to my friend, we were wondering if any of you knew what else is needed to throw that bitch on?

Is it made for the 06 Si or no?
I'm not to certain What the bolt pattern is on the Intake side of the head but the bolts need to line up!

JUSTAFRIEND
10-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Is it made for the 06 Si or no?
I'm not to certain What the bolt pattern is on the Intake side of the head but the bolts need to line up!

damn i have no idea i just remember seeing a site that used the m62 on a new si ... shoot ill go look it up

The President
10-30-2008, 10:44 AM
damn i have no idea i just remember seeing a site that used the m62 on a new si ... shoot ill go look it up

just because it's the same charger doesn't mean it's going to match up. the manifold after the supercharger is probably different (along with a ton of other things). In all honesty, he's better off buying the kit thats specific for his car.

PhoenixB16
11-01-2008, 06:31 PM
M62 is the blower Jackson racing uses..youd need the brackets,other pullies,manifold,etc....Itll be cheaper to buy the whole kit honestly............

PhoenixB16
11-02-2008, 10:57 AM
wrong section son.

FranktheTank
11-02-2008, 12:56 PM
can someone help me i am looking for an ek shell in sell i donth care if its salvage or not .i can not log in to the cars in sell they ask me to put 20 post to see them.

Well first off Try posting useful info in threads to get your 20 posts to look at the Marketplace section.

And there ya go. Problem solved.
But wrong section guy. :whatever:

JUSTAFRIEND
11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
M62 is the blower Jackson racing uses..youd need the brackets,other pullies,manifold,etc....Itll be cheaper to buy the whole kit honestly............

yea but i wanna get rid of mine lol oh well guess ill stay supercharged

96civicb20
11-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Buy the whole kit i had a friend that tried to piece it together.. Not a good idea!!

The President
11-05-2008, 02:00 PM

just stop trying to rip your friend off lol :lmao:

FranktheTank
11-05-2008, 05:16 PM

your goin to be costin yourself a grip of cash!
because you would need intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, and a tune.

Whats the point in that?

JUSTAFRIEND
11-05-2008, 06:48 PM
just stop trying to rip your friend off lol :lmao:

your goin to be costin yourself a grip of cash!
because you would need intake manifold, injectors, fuel rail, and a tune.

Whats the point in that?

i wouldnt rip him off i was gona sell it to him for 400 for the supercharger injectors pully belt heat exchanger, i figured he would only need intake mani fuel rail and a tune, last time we checked it was like 4gs for the kit so we thought this would be cheaper but if you guys say its not ill tell him just to buy a turbo

FranktheTank
11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
i wouldnt rip him off i was gona sell it to him for 400 for the supercharger injectors pully belt heat exchanger, i figured he would only need intake mani fuel rail and a tune, last time we checked it was like 4gs for the kit so we thought this would be cheaper but if you guys say its not ill tell him just to buy a turbo

your goin to be losin money though!
you would need new parts too, and lots of them.