PDA

View Full Version : block posting?!!

rooster
11-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Hey all,

I want to get your guys opinions on block posting. A buddy told me something about it and I did a lil research on endyn's/larry's site. Have any of you guys on here done it? Also do you guys know of a reputable place that can get this done for me?

I want this done to my b20 shorty. It's already assembled w/goodies and I'm not looking to boost more than 12#'s of boost. I know tuning is key n AZ has some top flight tuners.. but those of you that do know me I want something that can last me a good while.

Any info would be great.. any first hand experiences w/this block posting would be perfect. get at me..

BADCHKN
11-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Dood dont worry about it and run it.... LISTEN TO ME

Vtecracer
11-04-2008, 01:51 AM
I know of this posting... i did not do it to my b20 but i know that Tage has. It works and i believe that you can have it done locally at floored fab.

rudsone
11-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Dood dont worry about it and run it.... LISTEN TO ME

x2

12 pounds isnt necessarily alot of boost man.

your'll be fine with a good tune (locash)

2.3Tnut
11-04-2008, 07:52 PM
you run a greater chance of screwing up something by posting than just running it the way it is. people have made 400+whp on stock blocks (just rod's and pistons) now the b20 is a different animal. it has siamese sleeves which don't do well with extreme pressures. keep rpms below 7200 and under 350whp. b20 turbo is fun since you have a great tq but it isn't very happy past the 300whp mark. you can actually get further with a stock ls block than a b20. b20=great street setup not high hp.

Vtecracer
11-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Rooster... its called floored fabrication and the guy i talked to knows larry at endyne. all the info you need for a high hp motor is definitely in larry's build

theoldone.com