PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

AZ_CIVIC
11-04-2008, 03:06 PM
I am thinking about getting these rims and putting them on a car just like this. Do these rims look good on a black Civic?

http://www.azht.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=46612&stc=1&d=1225836263

The President
11-04-2008, 03:11 PM
linky no worky

SiR Mikey
11-04-2008, 03:12 PM
They're just GT3's, dime a dozen. You can trade them for another set of Rotas whenever you feel like it.

I thought they'd be a set of gangster wheels

AZ_CIVIC
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM
They're just GT3's, dime a dozen. You can trade them for another set of Rotas whenever you feel like it.

I thought they'd be a set of gangster wheels

If they are very easy to come across, let me know who has some so I can buy them. They are $380 brand new at Discount.

SiR Mikey
11-04-2008, 03:18 PM
That's cheap dude

FUK JDM
11-04-2008, 03:21 PM
If they are very easy to come across, let me know who has some so I can buy them. They are $380 brand new at Discount.

for someone thats been around the honda scene since 96 im flabbergasted that you have NO idea how common these wheels are...

btw;

You can probably pick up a set for under 400 lol..

AZ_CIVIC
11-04-2008, 07:11 PM
No shit stupid ass, I wasn't asking about the availability I was asking how they looked on the car and yes I found them for $380 brand new.

AZ_CIVIC
11-04-2008, 07:16 PM
for someone thats been around the honda scene since 96 im flabbergasted that you have NO idea how common these wheels are...

btw;

You can probably pick up a set for under 400 lol..

Another thing too, I have never really cared about rims all that much just power so I guess I am new to the rim thing. I have only owned mainly OEM rims like SI's, GSR's, and two sets of Enkei's. I am just trying to make my DD look nice. It's also funny how you say how common these are but I posted up a WTB for these in the classifieds and not one response.

OhDang
11-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Another thing too, I have never really cared about rims all that much just power so I guess I am new to the rim thing. I have only owned mainly OEM rims like SI's, GSR's, and two sets of Enkei's. I am just trying to make my DD look nice. It's also funny how you say how common these are but I posted up a WTB for these in the classifieds and not one response.

I see at least 1-2 a day here in cali its not common like oem but I think he means most people who upgrade rims will probably grab them cause they don't cost more than 5 bills.