PDA

View Full Version : Oil feed line???

RudysImports
11-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Alright my next thing to buy is all the stuff needed for oil feed, and return... The return pretty basic, but for the feed, I just want to know which way is better?

Oil Sandwich Adapter OR stealth mode Oil feed kit from the oil pressure sensor?

I would like to buy/order this by tomorrow, so your advice is really needed....

turbo4dr
11-05-2008, 08:38 PM
id run the oil sandwich adapter.

2.3Tnut
11-05-2008, 08:58 PM
which ever way you decide I'd reccomend a .035 restictor for the turbo. I've had no issues running it from the oil pressure switch galley.

RudysImports
11-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Alright the sandwich adapter, plus line/fitting comes out more expensive(new)... So I ordered the oil feed line kit from stealthmode..
As for the return im going to try to use the stock dsm return line,cut it in half(since its to short) put a hose on it, and tap into the pan..

FranktheTank
11-06-2008, 04:13 PM
I know you already bought a new oil line, but a sandwich plate is better because it gives fresher, cleaner oil.

But it seems it doesn't matter now.

that one guy
11-08-2008, 02:04 AM
only thing i would worry about is people using a T from the oil pressure sensor is it breaking from too much weight and vibrations from the motor. as long as its not made of cheap brass you should be ok though.

FranktheTank
11-08-2008, 05:44 PM
only thing i would worry about is people using a T from the oil pressure sensor is it breaking from too much weight and vibrations from the motor. as long as its not made of cheap brass you should be ok though.

Also don't for get to use some teflon tape around the threads, or you'll be leaking some oil.