PDA

View Full Version : need info???

em2trackstar
11-08-2008, 10:35 PM
is there anyone who makes a aftermarket fuel pressure regulator and fuel filter for our cars? i just dropped in the walbro 255 fuel pump and 525cc injectors. now im looking to finish the fuel set up before the next major area. thanks.

LatinEM1
11-09-2008, 10:18 AM
7Th gen's don't use FPR's and the fuel filter should be in the tank.

4dr_ed3
11-09-2008, 01:40 PM
where did you pick up those injectors bud. im gonna try to get faster in my car to for right now with the d so ima do some stuff like you

Jason.AZ1
11-09-2008, 04:25 PM
is there anyone who makes a aftermarket fuel pressure regulator and fuel filter for our cars? i just dropped in the walbro 255 fuel pump and 525cc injectors. now im looking to finish the fuel set up before the next major area. thanks.

your not running the 525cc on your stock motor with bolt ons right???
you just have them so when you go boost/built you can put them on... right?

FranktheTank
11-09-2008, 06:55 PM

Yeah 525cc injectors are boost worthy.

Jason.AZ1
11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Yeah 525cc injectors are boost worthy.

yeahI know they are but, he said
"i just dropped in the walbro 255 fuel pump and 525cc injectors"

he isnt boosted he has I/H/E on a d17a2
so if he's running 525cc on a stock sohc why?

Jason.AZ1
11-09-2008, 07:21 PM

But anyways to kinda answer your question.
Stock Honda fuel pressure is 43psi. you have to convert to a return system and add an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator. Which any universal one will work.

Also what brand injectors did you buy?

4dr_ed3
11-09-2008, 08:11 PM
I was thinking the same

em2trackstar
11-09-2008, 09:06 PM
guys the cars not running with the mods on it yet. right now all my parts are sitting in the garage getting put together peice by peice. and no im not running the injectors on the d17 with bolt ons, i just picked up a t3/t4 turbo and am saving up for the exhaust manifold. the injectors are derschat or some shit like that. its the injectors that dezod sells for our cars and they come with clips. im trying to do this one right. my car still runs the same as it did before just getting my parts. as far as the fuel pump and injectors on the car i test fitted them to make sure they A)fit B)worked and C)cuz i was board.

Jason.AZ1
11-09-2008, 09:12 PM
guys the cars not running with the mods on it yet. right now all my parts are sitting in the garage getting put together peice by peice. and no im not running the injectors on the d17 with bolt ons, i just picked up a t3/t4 turbo and am saving up for the exhaust manifold. the injectors are derschat or some shit like that. its the injectors that dezod sells for our cars and they come with clips. im trying to do this one right. my car still runs the same as it did before just getting my parts. as far as the fuel pump and injectors on the car i test fitted them to make sure they A)fit B)worked and C)cuz i was board.

okay cool

4dr_ed3
11-09-2008, 09:51 PM
dammit already up oned me like x10 good job man.