PDA

View Full Version : Anyone workout at

CZappettini
11-11-2008, 08:39 AM
the LA Fitness at Power and Rittenhouse/Los Altos, i just got a job at NRGize lifestyle cafe, it opens on thursday and is gonna rock the shit, check it outt

NSXR
11-11-2008, 08:42 AM
nice congrats getting a job. well that place is way over priced...

CZappettini
11-11-2008, 08:55 AM
ithanks dude. dk, the way everything is priced seems about right, the supplements are perfect, ive been into other ones and seen their prices ridiculous, Bossman is running things different

FabricatorX
11-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Cool. You live on this side of town? No one I know is out here and is into cars or mechanical stuff.

Jstarda9
11-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Cool. You live on this side of town? No one I know is out here and is into cars or mechanical stuff.

i live right by there and am into cars... i know a few people that live by me that have sick rides

FabricatorX
11-11-2008, 09:36 AM
Im off of Schnepf and Combs rd. Im still like 15-20 minutes away from even there! LOL

I'll try and show up at the next east side meet at somethin-er-other pizza

CZappettini
11-11-2008, 05:11 PM
yeah i live on this side of town, dont know much about the mechanical side, as in how to work on cars, but know for the most part how things work, really want to learn tho.

today was my first day of work, and it was pretty dope, gonna be cake

KrenzyRyan
11-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Cool. I will have to stop by. Just moved out there myself @ Ellsworth and Ocotillo

<<<< O.o

CZappettini
11-11-2008, 05:37 PM
i think u need a Fitness membership, its in the gym

Jstarda9
11-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Cool. I will have to stop by. Just moved out there myself @ Ellsworth and Ocotillo

<<<< O.o

right by my place....at least we have some shit coming up on ellsworth and rittenhouse...soon to have a harkins and some bomb grub

FabricatorX
11-11-2008, 06:54 PM
that steakhouse place, something-dog or whatever, next to staples, it's not bad. There is a place right by me, the Pork Shop, thats pretty gangster too. Oh, and a chinese food restaurant on Gantzel and combs, also gangster food.

I don't really wrench on cars much, as im a fabricator, I just like building stuff for them. I've grown myself an obsession with composites, so Im gonna start messing around alot more with fiberglass, carbon, etc.

Medina
11-11-2008, 06:56 PM
u sell supplements? get me a quote on BSN nitrix 360 pills and cellmass

FabricatorX
11-11-2008, 07:30 PM
NIOX is proven to outdo nitrix, and is generally cheaper also. Used to work for hi-health back in the day

Medina
11-11-2008, 07:36 PM
NIOX is proven to outdo nitrix, and is generally cheaper also. Used to work for hi-health back in the day

please tell me all you know lol, im using NOxplode (yes i know it just caffeine) nitrix and cellmass, what should i replace this with that are cheaper/ better?

CZappettini
11-11-2008, 08:40 PM
idk if we have the pills, and since were new, havent even opened yet, i dont think were selling whole containers, we sell by the scoop

FabricatorX
11-11-2008, 09:02 PM
Well, if your just trying to put on mass, then your throwing your money away. You need some pretty high end, ph balanced creatine to help with mass gains, and caffeine mixed with nitrics isn't really a great combo either.

I love Arginine and other nitric boosters (aka niox, nitrix) and prefer to take arginine ethyl ester (most readily absorbed form of arginine) on its own, as it has been more effective than taking even niox. It helps to build the pump, and to be honest, is great for my sex life also. The pump helps to flow more blood, thus more nutrients throughout your body and will help in a more potent, "violent" workout, along with a speedier recovery.

You gotta remember though, getting in shape isn't about the workout per say, it's more about the recovery. A good strength training workout shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes, because after that amount of time lifting, you are pretty spent if you are training hard enough, and anything after that is pretty worthless.

When I worked at hi-health, me and the rest of my team worked with many of the players on ASU, so we got to work directly with many doctors and nutritionists as well. What supplements were they taking?

Vitamin C with bioflavenoids (4-8 grams DAILY)
B vitamin complex (recommended dosage)
Multi-vits (a good one, on top of the above recommended)
Arginine (the amino acid that stimulates nitric oxide in the bloodstream)
multi-amino complex

Good weight gainer. Remember, if you want to gain weight, you have to eat enough to support your goal weight. Want to weigh 210lbs? Eat 5-6 meals a day, 1000+ calories each meal. You should be consuming approx. 6000-7000 calories a day.

The reason why thin people claim to never gain weight? When they exercise they only do cardio and/or have a crappy lifting routine, thus burning tons of calories. They never eat enough! You cant have your one weight gainer shake a day and expect to gain weight if thats all you eat! The guys that only eat 1-2 times a day because their never hungry? Thats because your trained to only eat enough to support yourself AS IS. Want to weigh more? Eat more! How do you think the obese got to where they are now?

Most important... DRINK WATER. Nutrients and oxygen can't get to your body and brain if your blood is so thick it can't get anywhere. What did you think blood was made of?!? Mostly water!

That's it in a nutshell.

What workout regimen do I recommend? This one. Seen the tiniest get huge because of this. Sign up with your email, they never email you anything or spam you, so no worries.
http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp

Medina
11-12-2008, 12:54 AM
^^^ thank you sir :thumbup:

CZappettini
11-12-2008, 08:18 AM
i can kind of agree with the meals think, but it really depends on what u eat, if u eat a shit load of carbs, ur not gonna bulk up youll get crazy fat. u need a balance between high fat/ high protein and high carb. u probably know what im talking about.

if u really want to get on a good work out/ eating program, check out Rob Faigin, that mother fucker is crazy awesome.

SiR Mikey
11-12-2008, 09:29 AM
Well, if your just trying to put on mass, then your throwing your money away. You need some pretty high end, ph balanced creatine to help with mass gains, and caffeine mixed with nitrics isn't really a great combo either.

I love Arginine and other nitric boosters (aka niox, nitrix) and prefer to take arginine ethyl ester (most readily absorbed form of arginine) on its own, as it has been more effective than taking even niox. It helps to build the pump, and to be honest, is great for my sex life also. The pump helps to flow more blood, thus more nutrients throughout your body and will help in a more potent, "violent" workout, along with a speedier recovery.

You gotta remember though, getting in shape isn't about the workout per say, it's more about the recovery. A good strength training workout shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes, because after that amount of time lifting, you are pretty spent if you are training hard enough, and anything after that is pretty worthless.

When I worked at hi-health, me and the rest of my team worked with many of the players on ASU, so we got to work directly with many doctors and nutritionists as well. What supplements were they taking?

Vitamin C with bioflavenoids (4-8 grams DAILY)
B vitamin complex (recommended dosage)
Multi-vits (a good one, on top of the above recommended)
Arginine (the amino acid that stimulates nitric oxide in the bloodstream)
multi-amino complex

Good weight gainer. Remember, if you want to gain weight, you have to eat enough to support your goal weight. Want to weigh 210lbs? Eat 5-6 meals a day, 1000+ calories each meal. You should be consuming approx. 6000-7000 calories a day.

The reason why thin people claim to never gain weight? When they exercise they only do cardio and/or have a crappy lifting routine, thus burning tons of calories. They never eat enough! You cant have your one weight gainer shake a day and expect to gain weight if thats all you eat! The guys that only eat 1-2 times a day because their never hungry? Thats because your trained to only eat enough to support yourself AS IS. Want to weigh more? Eat more! How do you think the obese got to where they are now?

Most important... DRINK WATER. Nutrients and oxygen can't get to your body and brain if your blood is so thick it can't get anywhere. What did you think blood was made of?!? Mostly water!

That's it in a nutshell.

What workout regimen do I recommend? This one. Seen the tiniest get huge because of this. Sign up with your email, they never email you anything or spam you, so no worries.
http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp
:thumbsup:

Just don't think that when he says calories, he means go to McDonalds 5x a day. You can do that if that's how you choose to gain weight, but protein plays a huge factor as well.

Jstarda9
11-12-2008, 10:15 AM
im trying to lose weight..what do you all recommend? i do cardio for like 30-40 min a day and eat decent

ef-9
11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
im trying to lose weight..what do you all recommend? i do cardio for like 30-40 min a day and eat decent

x2 trying to lose 30lbs

CZappettini
11-12-2008, 02:46 PM
ik that he doesnt mean that, im just saying u want more protein and fat than carbs.

and if my personal opinion on losing weight is to cut carbs almost completely out, for about a week, then u want to eat about 4 meals a day, low carb, high protein hig fat for a couple days, then have a carb load day, where u regulate fat and protein, and increase carbs.

it works, i cant explain it to the fullest, like i said before its Rob Faigin's plan

josh
11-12-2008, 05:06 PM
i go to that la fitness alot.. the cafe was open today

CZappettini
11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
its not technically open until tomorrow, i was working there today from 930-1245 and 4-445 helping my boss get ready for the health inspection today

KrenzyRyan
11-12-2008, 06:02 PM
right by my place....at least we have some shit coming up on ellsworth and rittenhouse...soon to have a harkins and some bomb grub

Awesome. Where can you get info on whats coming?

josh
11-12-2008, 06:22 PM
its not technically open until tomorrow, i was working there today from 930-1245 and 4-445 helping my boss get ready for the health inspection today

i was there around 1230 ish. are you guys gonna have protein/creatine shakes there? it didnt look like it today

joe_black
11-12-2008, 09:24 PM
For everyone who wants to loose weight and gain, the real key to both is eating "clean." Not high calories and fat to gain, all you will end up with is high blood pressure and bad cholestrol. The real key to gaining is eating clean, very lean protien in large quantities, doing work in the gym, including plenty of rest and amino acids. The key to cutting is also eating "very lean" using a great deal of portion control, cardio and if you can get your hands on a good ECA stack you will be set.

Good luck!

CZappettini
11-12-2008, 10:44 PM
i was there around 1230 ish. are you guys gonna have protein/creatine shakes there? it didnt look like it today

i was working then, short guy with the beard
you have no idea, we have basically all the suppliments under the sun. come by tomorrow, i wont be working till after 4, but youll see what we have.

im chris by the way

SiR Mikey
11-14-2008, 10:01 PM
For everyone who wants to loose weight and gain, the real key to both is eating "clean." Not high calories and fat to gain, all you will end up with is high blood pressure and bad cholestrol. The real key to gaining is eating clean, very lean protien in large quantities, doing work in the gym, including plenty of rest and amino acids. The key to cutting is also eating "very lean" using a great deal of portion control, cardio and if you can get your hands on a good ECA stack you will be set.

Good luck!

If you want to get bigger, you need more calories. Not McDonalds calories, but cottage cheese, milk, etc. calories.