PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get big fast

Ali
11-14-2008, 10:51 AM
dont do same workouts over and over if you bench everyday you wont get results because your body gets used to it. Muscle confuseing is the fastest way to get biger i dont use any sups and i get results in less then a month.. what you have to take into mind is muscles take time to build and shape you wont get big in a week or a day.

AZ Auto Werks
11-14-2008, 11:50 AM
You will if you take roids....

2fnfast
11-14-2008, 12:14 PM
p90x FTW!!!!!!

skar1
11-14-2008, 01:06 PM
roids ftw lol

tfizzle
11-14-2008, 02:46 PM
ask this guy

R3d_H0t_GSR
11-14-2008, 03:26 PM
ask this guy

Omfg....i dont want to ask him anything :(

KingDingaLing
11-14-2008, 09:44 PM
dont do same workouts over and over if you bench everyday you wont get results because your body gets used to it. Muscle confuseing is the fastest way to get biger i dont use any sups and i get results in less then a month.. what you have to take into mind is muscles take time to build and shape you wont get big in a week or a day.

nor a month. true results that stay, takes months

SiR Mikey
11-14-2008, 09:58 PM
Sounds like the OP is just having n00b gains

And by gain, what do you mean? You can do more weight? Do more reps? You gain weight? Of the weight you gain, how much is fat, muscle, and water?

F YouR K
11-14-2008, 10:00 PM
dont do same workouts over and over if you bench everyday you wont get results because your body gets used to it. Muscle confuseing is the fastest way to get biger i dont use any sups and i get results in less then a month.. What you have to take into mind is muscles take time to build and shape you wont get big in a week or a day.

thanks for the info brotha

jfizzzle
11-14-2008, 10:11 PM
supplements are made for a reason. It's EXTREMELY hard to make any real gains w/o them. And I say that because its hard to get the certain vitamins and nutrients your body needs in order to withstand the beating you're putting on it by lifting weights. That's where the supplements come into play, to help recuperate and rebuild tissue in order to gain muscle.. plus, alot of people dont have the resources or time to be able to have protein and good carbs 6 times a day, supplementation allows this.

Ali
11-15-2008, 12:39 PM
supplements are vitimins ans nutrians you can get from foods trust me i see people take sups and they dont want to stop
for how long do you need supplements for once you stop youll be like wait im not gaining as much oop lets go back to pills ... its not good just work out naturally the most i ever do is like drink a monster get hiped up and its super easy to work out . IMO supplements are not the way to go youll get results but to what point ?

Acurazor
11-15-2008, 12:55 PM
supplements are vitimins ans nutrians you can get from foods trust me i see people take sups and they dont want to stop
for how long do you need supplements for once you stop youll be like wait im not gaining as much oop lets go back to pills ... its not good just work out naturally the most i ever do is like drink a monster get hiped up and its super easy to work out . IMO supplements are not the way to go youll get results but to what point ?

Your right! That's why boby builders have been taking them for years.

SiR Mikey
11-15-2008, 02:41 PM

That Monster you slam pre-workout is going to do more damage to your body in the long run than almost any other supplement you can take. Lets use creatine for example

When you work out, your muscles use the energy from ATP. When the ATP splits, it turns into ADP. Creatine is what restores ADP back to ATP, and then turns into creatinine. We eat ~1g a day, and our body makes about 1g a day, a lot of which our bodies use just during daily activities. When you take 5g of creatine, you can repair ATP for much longer than the tiny 2g, therefore lasting longer during a workout.

There is a lot more to creatine, but that is it in a nut shell. I'm not arguing that diet isn't important. It is the MOST important thing you do to gain, but supplements aren't as bad as you make them out to be. Research them.

And a little bit about that energy drink...

1. First concept is that every energy drink has its own side effects, based on the mixture of its ingredients. In the case of Monster energy drink, it has its own combination of ingredients that creates various side effects. Take a look on the following discussions:

a. Monster energy drinks has high levels of carbohydrate contents. It makes more difficult for the body to absorbed foods and necessary nutrients into the bloodstream. There are also cases where difficulty in absorbing food and nutrients results to distress and gastro-intestinal problems.

Remember why lifters eat so much food?

b. Since the absorption of nutrients is slower, there is a large chance that the fluid absorption rate of the body is also slower. Difficulty in natural re-hydration of the body during workouts can cause danger to his/her health. Athletes, who lose great quantities of fluids during games and practices, should be aware of this circumstance for they are one the target markets of Monster energy drink.
Drinking a lot of water (roughly a gallon) is another important part of lifting.

Ali
11-18-2008, 07:00 PM
i dont always drink monster its once and i while but i feel it when it wears off it sucks ....

on another note Fucking La Fitness charges 100 dollars just to join BASTERDS .. hhaha i still wanna join ...

VSM.EK4
11-18-2008, 09:33 PM
Insulin and HGH.

/thread

jfizzzle
11-19-2008, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=VSM.EK4;1220018]Insulin and HGH.

/thread[/QUOTE

Hwhat? that didnt explain shit... might as well have said steroids. But in reality, there is no right way to get big fast... this thread should be closed

Acurazor
11-19-2008, 12:22 AM
Yay!
http://www.legalsteroids.biz/
http://www.fasthgh.com/

Good luck with your heart surgery in 5 years, and the testosterone of a 12 year old girl.

BlownspeakerBoX
11-19-2008, 12:49 AM
Yay!
http://www.legalsteroids.biz/
http://www.fasthgh.com/

Good luck with your heart surgery in 5 years, and the testosterone of a 12 year old girl.

ouch

jdmEG-6
11-19-2008, 07:07 AM
p90x FTW!!!!!!

lol yeah if you wanna be cut , but this dude wants to get big!!

roids ftw lol

:thumbup::thumbup: worked for me hahah, but it shouldnt be a easy way out, someone that has never worked out shouldnt take it, i had worked out for 2 years before i ever did my first cycle...this is the only supplement that will get you results in no time, and hgh..

SiR Mikey
11-19-2008, 12:37 PM
lol yeah if you wanna be cut , but this dude wants to get big!!

:thumbup::thumbup: worked for me hahah, but it shouldnt be a easy way out, someone that has never worked out shouldnt take it, i had worked out for 2 years before i ever did my first cycle...this is the only supplement that will get you results in no time, and hgh..
Sad but true.

What people don't realize is taking steroids doesn't get you bigger, it's not a miracle drug. Without a proper diet and training you will go nowhere fast, hence the reason anyone with a brain waits so long; they want to know what they're doing. I guess a comparable car analogy to that would be-

You just get into Hondas and Honda Tuning comes to you and gives you a ticket to be in their magazine at any time, it never expires. Are you going to enter that shitbox ef sitting outside in the magazine? Or are you going to make sure you know what you're doing and build one bad ass car? The dumbass that jumps the gun with his ef is comparable to the dumbass 110lb skeleton that jumps the gun on steroids.

I think the people who abuse steroids are the ones that give them a bad name. Many people, including people I know, go down to Mexico and get what sounds good, a friend said to do it. They don't do their research, they don't cycle it right, they cycle it for longer than than they should, they don't take a recovery cycle, etc. Then when they get start getting lumps in their back (like my friend), or lose their libido they blame it on the steroids, not the misuse. People are also buying black market steroids. When you do this, you don't know the quality of what you bought, or what is actually in it/been added and that can also cause extra side effects.

skar1
11-19-2008, 06:47 PM
^^^True statement, i used protein supplements from gnc and didnt wanna stop becase of the results, but i stopped for two months now and just started working out again without supps for a few months so i see results on my own work, then i'll decide whether or not to use supps again but i gotta do some research damn mikey's showin us all up lol. And don't do roids or your chihuahua'll have bigger nuts than you lol deuces.

SiR Mikey
11-19-2008, 08:05 PM
^^^True statement, i used protein supplements from gnc and didnt wanna stop becase of the results, but i stopped for two months now and just started working out again without supps for a few months so i see results on my own work, then i'll decide whether or not to use supps again but i gotta do some research damn mikey's showin us all up lol. And don't do roids or your chihuahua'll have bigger nuts than you lol deuces.

You more than need that protein man. It's the most important supplement you can take and is nothing but beneficial to you. When they make cheese, the whey is seperated out from the milk and that is where you get (whey) protein.

Not taking protein is like building a show car with steelies :crazy:

Wheels are absolutely necessary when building a show car, but they make a world of a difference.

skar1
11-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah I got huge on proteins but I don't want to become dependent on them, I'll probably go back to GNC just haven't been able to afford the supps lately.

SiR Mikey
11-19-2008, 08:15 PM
You won't become dependent on it. Your muscles need ~1.5g of proteins per pound, and that is a lot of protein to get out of food you eat daily. On top of that, whey protein absorbs extremely fast and getting protein to your muscles IMMEDIATELY after a workout is essential.

Medina
11-19-2008, 09:01 PM
dont do same workouts over and over if you bench everyday you wont get results because your body gets used to it.

is this true???

skar1
11-19-2008, 09:10 PM
You won't become dependent on it. Your muscles need ~1.5g of proteins per pound, and that is a lot of protein to get out of food you eat daily. On top of that, whey protein absorbs extremely fast and getting protein to your muscles IMMEDIATELY after a workout is essential.

Damn mikey, well i just have a week workin out so far w/ no supps,(since not working out regularly for about two months), i always bought the whey supp from GNC then i tried some other shit, and the last one i used was called, wheybolic extreme 60 or somethin like that, it had 60 on it i remember but i didnt know whether to start on the supps yet or wait awhile. Is that more of just personal preference or should i wait a while longer?

SiR Mikey
11-19-2008, 09:42 PM
is this true???
Yea it's good to switch up your routine every once in a while
Damn mikey, well i just have a week workin out so far w/ no supps,(since not working out regularly for about two months), i always bought the whey supp from GNC then i tried some other shit, and the last one i used was called, wheybolic extreme 60 or somethin like that, it had 60 on it i remember but i didnt know whether to start on the supps yet or wait awhile. Is that more of just personal preference or should i wait a while longer?
If you just started working out and have a good diet you're going to see a lot of gains withing the first ~8 months. Whey is pretty much all the same to be honest. If you're just looking to add on some size, any 100% whey is what you need. I've been taking $13 whey from Wal-Mart if that tells you something. I would consider creatine to be more of a personal preference supplement. Protein, EFA's and multi-vitamins are probably the most important "supplements" you can take aside from a good, consistent diet, proper training and a lot of sleep.

EFA's are something everyone, even couch potatoes should take. They're good for the heart, joints, help prevent prostate cancer and a slew of other things. Same goes for multi-vitamins, they make up for the vitamins we don't normally get and will keep you healthier overall.

jdmEG-6
11-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Sad but true.

What people don't realize is taking steroids doesn't get you bigger, it's not a miracle drug. Without a proper diet and training you will go nowhere fast, hence the reason anyone with a brain waits so long; they want to know what they're doing. I guess a comparable car analogy to that would be-

You just get into Hondas and Honda Tuning comes to you and gives you a ticket to be in their magazine at any time, it never expires. Are you going to enter that shitbox ef sitting outside in the magazine? Or are you going to make sure you know what you're doing and build one bad ass car? The dumbass that jumps the gun with his ef is comparable to the dumbass 110lb skeleton that jumps the gun on steroids.

I think the people who abuse steroids are the ones that give them a bad name. Many people, including people I know, go down to Mexico and get what sounds good, a friend said to do it. They don't do their research, they don't cycle it right, they cycle it for longer than than they should, they don't take a recovery cycle, etc. Then when they get start getting lumps in their back (like my friend), or lose their libido they blame it on the steroids, not the misuse. People are also buying black market steroids. When you do this, you don't know the quality of what you bought, or what is actually in it/been added and that can also cause extra side effects.

yes this is true, and i did do my research and know how to use it properly with pct's and i never abused them, and i have older more experienced people watchn over me, and last i would never use the garbage from mexico my shit comes from over seas :thumbup: and yes people think just cuz you take steroids your gonna get huge and they dont realize you still gotta eat good , get the right amount of cals and protien and train your ass off just as if you do it natural..but yeah people who think about using it should really really do your research, its not as easy as poken yourself and then you get huge...

bmxican
11-20-2008, 12:03 PM
the quality of whey also matters as well guys. Try American Sports Nutrition for a great tasting and cheap whey. 65 buxs for a 10lb jug.

LOGANLE
12-24-2008, 03:29 AM
Will my muscles get used to my routine if I do the same workout but do light with more reps for 2 weeks and then heavy with less reps for 2 weeks, so on and so on?

SiR Mikey
12-24-2008, 03:57 AM
Changing it up like that will help, but I'd also try different workouts all together

ldog
01-25-2009, 11:50 AM
takes time

trdtc480
01-27-2009, 03:43 PM
I usually change workout routines every month to help different muscles grow. Bodybuilding.com has good routines to follow.

ldog
01-27-2009, 05:43 PM
havent been to the gym in 5 days cause ive been sick. pisses me off

Relix
01-27-2009, 11:20 PM
www.roidstore.com for cheaters

bmxican
01-28-2009, 09:50 AM
thats where I get my stuff from.

slowmedown
02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
good info guys. i run regularly but im skinny as f**k and i wanna gain muscle nothing crazy but something. just need some clarification what are EFA's? whey?

Relix
02-04-2009, 10:00 PM
EFA's are the fatty acids our bodies cannot produce on their own, whey is protein that is digested very quickly..

PandaBear
02-05-2009, 06:08 PM
i am an extremely athletic guy. im only 18 years old and i max bench 315 squat 450 and deadlift 600 and i only weigh 220 lbs. i have a 36" vertical leap and i run a 4.7 40m. i know what im talking about. i have never once taken any supplements or steroids because your body doesnt need them. the only way your going to get results is from hard work.

I rotate different muscle groups like so,

MOnday, Friday
Upper Body:
bench press 10,8,6,4,4,2
preacher curls
upright rows
seated rows
bent over rows
shrugs
tricept extensions

then at the end i do a burnout which is push ups till failure

Tuesday