PDA

View Full Version : Mass FX...

SiR Mikey
11-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Anyone tried it, or have any experience with it? Been reading about it quite a bit the past few weeks and seems to be a promising product with little to no side effects. Just curious if anyone on here has had first hand experience with it. If so, did you stack it with Hyperdrol?

jfizzzle
11-19-2008, 12:10 AM
who makes it?

SiR Mikey
11-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Anabolic Xtreme

boostedrex
11-21-2008, 12:15 AM
never heard of it, any info ?

IntensePower
11-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Both made by the same company {Hyperdrol and Mass FX} can be used in conjunction with eachother and the Mass FX is to be cycled.

Decent results from it and no side effects. Hyperdrol more for cutting the fat layer between the skin and muscle and the Mass FX helps bulk you up a little while doing that.

SiR Mikey
11-25-2008, 07:44 PM
Have you tried it?

IntensePower
11-26-2008, 08:43 AM
Have you tried it?

Yes, my statments are based on actual use. I still use hyperdrol but, and this is a big one; they are pulling it from shelves to reformulate I guess based on the fact the say it may be too strong.

Superdrol also made by the same company was pulled because they said it was essentially legal steroids but not anymore its gone.

Mass FX may be reformulated also soon so buy what you can while you can if you like it. Hyperdrol same thing I had Hi-Health call around to see if any stores still had any and I found some.

Mikey this is Pete by the way.

SiR Mikey
11-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Oh whats up dude!

Yea, I've been playing with the thought for a while now. I doubt I would stack it with hyperdrol my first cycle just for the simple fact that it's an ai and I want to take things slow. I'm not looking to get huge overnight, just a little boost. After my first cycle of MFX, then I'd probably look into stacking another product depending on how things went.

Have you had any side effect from mass fx? I'm not so worried about the "aggression" and hornyness as I am the acne.

IntensePower
11-26-2008, 04:09 PM
Oh whats up dude!

Yea, I've been playing with the thought for a while now. I doubt I would stack it with hyperdrol my first cycle just for the simple fact that it's an ai and I want to take things slow. I'm not looking to get huge overnight, just a little boost. After my first cycle of MFX, then I'd probably look into stacking another product depending on how things went.

Have you had any side effect from mass fx? I'm not so worried about the "aggression" and hornyness as I am the acne.

I have a perfectly clear complexion, done a couple cycles of it as well. No aggression issues either, it will make you a little ancy if you don't work out for like a week and your still taking it but, other than that no issues.

SiR Mikey
11-26-2008, 08:59 PM
Oh man, you've got me wanting to try it. I had awesome noob gains and gained over 50lbs this year, and I have a feeling I'm going to plateau soon and it's going to be hell to get past it. I may give it a shot once school is over depending on how my stats are by then. I'm aiming to hit 200lbs by next November.

skar1
11-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Holy damn mikey, thats some good goals, didnt u say u were about 170 at the moment? Damn i gotta get to a gym asap lol

Veux
12-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh man, you've got me wanting to try it. I had awesome noob gains and gained over 50lbs this year, and I have a feeling I'm going to plateau soon and it's going to be hell to get past it. I may give it a shot once school is over depending on how my stats are by then. I'm aiming to hit 200lbs by next November.

fuck thats impressive

SiR Mikey
12-31-2008, 01:46 AM
I started it this week. Anxious to see how it goes. I was kinda bummed because I did not feel ANY different than normal, so I figured I just blew $100. Went to the gym and had a bit more endurance than normal. Not sure if it's a placebo affect or not, but I really doubt it. I went in the gym with a negative attitude towards it.