PDA

View Full Version : Pro-hormone supps??

tfizzle
11-25-2008, 08:31 AM
What are everyones take on it? i know the majority of the population on AZHT is young. I think to young for these type of products cause of their experience and lack of knowledge. Well most young people i should say plus i dont think your body is ready especially if your in the 18-21 area.

Just gettin opinions. you can be specific on products if you want if you had any experience. I Am thinkpin of taking G.E.T form of one BTW

SiR Mikey
11-25-2008, 10:17 AM
This is a touchy subject because a lottttt of people are so uneducated. It's an anabolic hormone, and so it's really your call. IF I were to ever consider taking pro-hormones, it wouldn't be until I was much older. What are you aiming for by taking this? Have you looked into Mass FX?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/mass.html

I've been reading up on it a lot, and seems to be extremelyyy safe and people have had amazing results. I'm considering taking a cycle, but it wouldn't be for a while because I'm still gaining nicely.

tfizzle
11-25-2008, 10:22 AM
This is a touchy subject because a lottttt of people are so uneducated. It's an anabolic hormone, and so it's really your call. IF I were to ever consider taking pro-hormones, it wouldn't be until I was much older. What are you aiming for by taking this? Have you looked into Mass FX?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax/mass.html

I've been reading up on it a lot, and seems to be extremelyyy safe and people have had amazing results. I'm considering taking a cycle, but it wouldn't be for a while because I'm still gaining nicely.

Whats your stats? age,weight etc....

im 25 and 226 at 6'3 i have been leaning my body out and gettin it petty solid its not as flabby i was at 238 and alot of loos ends. i been going solid since April... basically been lookin at what i eat but damn i give in every now and then.

i am gonn atake a look at your link and keep lookin into it... but if i did i would go with GET's Tren 250 and stack it with gasparin Novadex XT to be safe... along with my protein and diet of course.

tfizzle
11-25-2008, 10:26 AM
tren-250
60 Softgels
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Softgel
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**

Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene, TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process, Vitamin E 1mg, In A Base Of 267mg Safflower Oil, Gelatin 25mg

* Daily Value not established

MASS FX
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container60

AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg **
Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-Dihydroxyecdysone (20%)], Sea Buckthorn Isolated For [Secoisolariciresinol And Matairesinol], 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Forslean™

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cornstarch, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

SiR Mikey
11-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Whats your stats? age,weight etc....

im 25 and 226 at 6'3 i have been leaning my body out and gettin it petty solid its not as flabby i was at 238 and alot of loos ends. i been going solid since April... basically been lookin at what i eat but damn i give in every now and then.

i am gonn atake a look at your link and keep lookin into it... but if i did i would go with GET's Tren 250 and stack it with gasparin Novadex XT to be safe... along with my protein and diet of course.

I'm 21, 5'8@170

Tren-250 is a prohormone so it's going to have much stronger side effects. If you're set on a pro-hormone then I'd do a lotttttttttt lotttttt lotttttt of research. Make sure to get the necessary support supplements, etc for what you're taking. If you just want to gain lean muscle while losing BF, I'd look into Mass FX. It's a natural test booster with an estrogen blockers and might be a good "last ditch effort".

bmxican
11-25-2008, 02:47 PM
going to cycle something along these lines in jan. tell you guys how it goes for me.

MY EJ-8
11-26-2008, 01:11 PM
havoc?

jdmEG-6
11-29-2008, 10:50 AM
tren-250
60 Softgels
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Softgel
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**

Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene, TPGS 78mg Safe Methyl Process, Vitamin E 1mg, In A Base Of 267mg Safflower Oil, Gelatin 25mg

* Daily Value not established

MASS FX
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container60

AX Proprietary Matrix 1005mg **
Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Anti-Estrogen Support [White Button Mushroom Extract], 11-Alpha™ [11alpha,20R-Dihydroxyecdysone (20%)], Sea Buckthorn Isolated For [Secoisolariciresinol And Matairesinol], 25R-Diol™ [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-Diol], Forslean™

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cornstarch, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

i hope ur gonna stack the TREN with some TEST.. you cant just take the tren alone...and if you got ur gear from mexico please dont take it, there is alot of bad gear coming from mexico this last year, and if you need any pct pm me....

jdmEG-6
11-29-2008, 11:19 AM
I'm 21, 5'8@170

Tren-250 is a prohormone so it's going to have much stronger side effects. If you're set on a pro-hormone then I'd do a lotttttttttt lotttttt lotttttt of research. Make sure to get the necessary support supplements, etc for what you're taking. If you just want to gain lean muscle while losing BF, I'd look into Mass FX. It's a natural test booster with an estrogen blockers and might be a good "last ditch effort".

damm dude , you got a good size , im 5'10@155, i lost there heart for it after i broke my hand, im hope'n to weigh no more then 175..

are you guys talking about REAL PROHORMONES, or the shit you buy at the store?? so many people taking so many cheezy ass tablets, you all might as well take the real thing, either way your gonna effect your liver, with steroids you can control how much you stress your liver, all these tablet desolve in your istomach which leads to your liver so the damage is being done, you might as we'll get the results... i had a friend who used to work at some gnc type store and he was a big dude at least 6' and well over 220, he was taking everyone of these over the counter steroids and and he was gettin some results but not wut i would want from doing that my damage to your body, i got him on real prohormones and in 3 months he gained 15pounds and pretty much doubled his lifting weight.....just my po, no disrespect to what everyones doing...

tfizzle
12-01-2008, 09:04 AM
i hope ur gonna stack the TREN with some TEST.. you cant just take the tren alone...and if you got ur gear from mexico please dont take it, there is alot of bad gear coming from mexico this last year, and if you need any pct pm me....
WTF!!!

Sorry man the "real" your talking about isnt for me... Where do you pick your stuff up from btw?
And the Tren 250 is a methyl based and is by Genetic Edge as in 1st post. and what were you suggesting for a pct?

jdmEG-6
12-02-2008, 09:32 AM
WTF!!!

Sorry man the "real" your talking about isnt for me... Where do you pick your stuff up from btw?
And the Tren 250 is a methyl based and is by Genetic Edge as in 1st post. and what were you suggesting for a pct?

PCT ( post cycle theropy) is a ancillarie that helps bring your teststeron levels back to normal and helps keep your gains after you have finished a cycle of steroids. and FINA aka TREN is a steroid, and TREN 250 is also a steroid i know of alot of people getting from mexico. and you guys were talking about cycling and TREN so i thought you guys were talking about steroids, cuz the only people i here talking about cycles is steroid users like myself lol.... and i get my gear fom over seas , thats all i can say on that one lol.... but ya sorry for the mix up...

SiR Mikey
12-02-2008, 09:43 AM
WTF!!!

He is somewhat right. Tren 250 is pretty much a legit anabolic steroid and has a SLIGHT chemical change, just enough to make it legal. You need liver support, estrogen blocker, PCT, etc. just like the real tren.

jdmEG-6
12-02-2008, 09:45 AM
He is somewhat right. Tren 250 is pretty much a legit anabolic steroid and has a SLIGHT chemical change, just enough to make it legal. You need liver support, estrogen blocker, PCT, etc. just like the real tren.

i wouldnt take pct for over the counter supps..and a capsole or powder is not evan close to the oil based injectable...

SiR Mikey
12-02-2008, 09:54 AM
lol im somewhat right hahah.. i wouldnt take a pct with over the counter supps.. and what am i somewhat right about?

Actually you pretty much were right. Research tren-250. They advertise it as "2 molecules away from Trenabol". Why wouldn't you take a PCT with it? I agree with you, oral steroids aren't as potent as the real shit, but I would still take a PCT.

jdmEG-6
12-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Actually you pretty much were right. Research tren-250. They advertise it as "2 molecules away from Trenabol". Why wouldn't you take a PCT with it? I agree with you, oral steroids aren't as potent as the real shit, but I would still take a PCT.

i just dont think that any of the over the counter really does what it claims, and doesnt change your test levels at all or evan enough to evan consider... plus the same dude that i was talking about in my post used to work at the supp shop on 67th and bell and even he said alot of the stuff is garbage and not worth taking. but yet again if your not gonna take the real thing why not the next best thing.. i have only tried 1 over the counter supp and that was 17hd and that was years ago, and it was supposed to be some magic supp lol but didt feel a difference.... but you know your shit so im guesing its workin for you...whats your weight your trying to reach?

SiR Mikey
12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
i just dont think that any of the over the counter really does what it claims, and doesnt change your test levels at all or evan enough to evan consider... plus the same dude that i was talking about in my post used to work at the supp shop on 67th and bell and even he said alot of the stuff is garbage and not worth taking. but yet again if your not gonna take the real thing why not the next best thing.. i have only tried 1 over the counter supp and that was 17hd and that was years ago, and it was supposed to be some magic supp lol but didt feel a difference.... but you know your shit so im guesing its workin for you...whats your weight your trying to reach?

I haven't cycled anything, just take the normal pre-workout supplement and shit. I think it just comes down to how you react to it, and how much is just a placebo effect. I've heard people say that oral aren't as potent as the real stuff as well, but I've also seen a lot of people make decent gains on them. Guess it's just personal preference.

tfizzle
12-02-2008, 10:43 AM
PCT ( post cycle theropy) is a ancillarie that helps bring your teststeron levels back to normal and helps keep your gains after you have finished a cycle of steroids. and FINA aka TREN is a steroid, and TREN 250 is also a steroid i know of alot of people getting from mexico. and you guys were talking about cycling and TREN so i thought you guys were talking about steroids, cuz the only people i here talking about cycles is steroid users like myself lol.... and i get my gear fom over seas , thats all i can say on that one lol.... but ya sorry for the mix up...

i know what pct is... but i meant as in what would u suggest as a pct? And yeah i have a friend that uses injections and its not for me..he is cool but sometimes just plain crazy man.

I was hinkin of Navadex as a pct ...what would be a good think to stack with it? i have always just used protein and thats it ...i use BSN No-xplode now which i like to get me all the way thru my workouts without completely breaking down

jdmEG-6
12-03-2008, 07:53 AM
I haven't cycled anything, just take the normal pre-workout supplement and shit. I think it just comes down to how you react to it, and how much is just a placebo effect. I've heard people say that oral aren't as potent as the real stuff as well, but I've also seen a lot of people make decent gains on them. Guess it's just personal preference.

yeah i totally agree, everyone reacts different, just like the real stuff, just cuz somebody got great gains dont mean you'll get the same..

i know what pct is... but i meant as in what would u suggest as a pct? And yeah i have a friend that uses injections and its not for me..he is cool but sometimes just plain crazy man.

lol just like what mikey was saying everyone react differently, and you mean NOLVADEX/ NOLVA, that what i usewhen i come offf cycles, another good one is CLOMID, but i would say the best would be HCG, HCG is known to help u keep all the gains you get, without loosing any water or mass, but i dont know how it would work on supps, HCG is normally used by steroid users tho, and pregnant chicks hahaha

I was hinkin of Navadex as a pct ...what would be a good think to stack with it? i have always just used protein and thats it ...i use BSN No-xplode now which i like to get me all the way thru my workouts without completely breaking down

jdmEG-6
12-03-2008, 07:54 AM

yeah i totally agree, everyone reacts different, just like the real stuff, just cuz somebody got great gains dont mean you'll get the same..

lol just like what mikey was saying everyone react differently, and you mean NOLVADEX/ NOLVA, that what i use when i come off cycles, taste like shit tho, u should mix it with orange juice, you wont taste a thing lol. another good one is CLOMID, but i would say the best would be HCG, HCG is known to help u keep all the gains you get, without loosing any water or mass, but i dont know how it would work on supps, HCG is normally used by steroid users tho, and pregnant chicks hahaha

SiR Mikey
12-03-2008, 12:51 PM

lol just like what mikey was saying everyone react differently, and you mean NOLVADEX/ NOLVA, that what i use when i come off cycles, taste like shit tho, u should mix it with orange juice, you wont taste a thing lol. another good one is CLOMID, but i would say the best would be HCG, HCG is known to help u keep all the gains you get, without loosing any water or mass, but i dont know how it would work on supps, HCG is normally used by steroid users tho, and pregnant chicks hahaha

I've heard most people use Nolva and Clomid for their PCT

randizle
03-30-2009, 08:11 PM
WTF!!!

that stuff is not like hydroycut at all is it? i like methyl based products. any one no what the current m1 test products are?

i used to take m1 test about 4yrs ago and they keep changing there name and now that i'm geting back into weght lifting i whant that same methyl-17 based product, any info would be great.

CZappettini
03-31-2009, 06:15 PM
dont ever take these, if you cant do it naturally just fucking dont do it, the damage you do to your body in the long run is ridiculous dont do them.

atomicx
03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
dont ever take these, if you cant do it naturally just fucking dont do it, the damage you do to your body in the long run is ridiculous dont do them.

x2 i knew a guy who did it and not only his is body fucked up and hairy like a fucking Sasquatch, but his personality changed as well. He went from nice and cool to hang around, to a total fucking grumpy ass immature dick head.

randizle
03-31-2009, 08:50 PM
x2 i knew a guy who did it and not only his is body fucked up and hairy like a fucking Sasquatch, but his personality changed as well. He went from nice and cool to hang around, to a total fucking grumpy ass immature dick head.

when you stop takin the stuff the side effects goes away most of the time.

SiR Mikey
03-31-2009, 09:03 PM
when you stop takin the stuff the side effects goes away most of the time.

Bingo. The only time they don't, or there is permanet damage is if they didn't run their cycle right

smooth
04-01-2009, 07:42 AM
get big like me Benchpress women thats all Natural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnb20
04-01-2009, 09:21 AM
iam about to start spawn program with the triblus and the liver cleanser.i seen some massive gain in muscle and power.

CZappettini
04-01-2009, 03:16 PM
shit just fucks you up, the results are short term, what about long run? the things make you produce hormones, after a while your body stops making those hormones on its own

SiR Mikey
04-01-2009, 04:12 PM
That's why you cycle, use a liver support and pct. If you do it right, a lot of the gains you make will be kept. Now I'm not saying all of them, but some. Pct will help bring your test levels back to normal as well.

CZappettini
04-01-2009, 05:13 PM
but what about when you stop taking them? you will not be able to lift like you did when you were on them, ik that for a fact because my boss uses them, and on his "down cycle" his reps cut in half, HALF, its ridiculous, you arent working out the hormones are, its not natural.

bmxican
04-01-2009, 06:04 PM

hey man how many cycles have you done? how old and what type of lifting do you do mostly? PM if ya want, just wanted to be more knowledgeable in this subject from a person with usage, not just my reading.

SiR Mikey
04-01-2009, 08:55 PM
but what about when you stop taking them? you will not be able to lift like you did when you were on them, ik that for a fact because my boss uses them, and on his "down cycle" his reps cut in half, HALF, its ridiculous, you arent working out the hormones are, its not natural.
That's insane. I have a few friends who have taken them the right way and they never lost that much
hey man how many cycles have you done? how old and what type of lifting do you do mostly? PM if ya want, just wanted to be more knowledgeable in this subject from a person with usage, not just my reading.
If you're on BB.com PM ADREN0LIN

dtmpower
08-31-2009, 03:30 PM
Myogenix Spawn and milk thistle to support your liver after you finish the cycle go on Test-Hardcore by myogenix ... you will see gains from 10-15pnds depending on your training and diet...suggest vpx no shotgun for pre-workout as it has protein and creatine...hope that helps