PDA

View Full Version : serious people need your help

EkFeen1
12-16-2008, 11:44 AM
so i just got out of a 3 year relationship so all my spare time was with my gf and now that im single im always bored so i figure id start losing weight than try and get swole not that im fat or anything but i need your help on what i should eat as a diet what to cut back on what kind of workouts i can do at home til i get a gym membership and what i should take such as pills and protein and stuff but keep in mind i weight about 185 right now and im about 5'8 so im pretty average with a little gut but i want to drop to about 150 and than i want to start gettin into stuff like N.O xplode things that will just help me grow muscle faster. i appreciate your guy's time and help so plz dont come talkin shit or putting me down i want motivation here.

heres a pic of me like i said no trash talking

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/7/l_8c83bdf7b3474c318f358b5e41e469d5.jpg

EG6_SiR
12-16-2008, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5yTLzWyBU&feature=channel

guy is goofie but knows what he is talking about, watch part two aswell.

im going through the same thing and just cut soda and fat out of my diet and have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks

EkFeen1
12-16-2008, 11:57 AM
^^need better help man than that video lol

Medina
12-16-2008, 07:09 PM
here are a few things to do to loose fat faster
1 Cut down on sugar intake,
2 I heard 5 minutes of jumping rope = 30 mins of jogging
3 if possible eat every 4 hours but smaller portions, instead of once or twice a day with bigger portions.
5 read the labels of what you eat fat & sugar = bad

EkFeen1
12-16-2008, 08:14 PM
thanks bro is there any vitamins or pills i should take

Medina
12-16-2008, 08:58 PM
NO-Xplode will get you hipper since its mostly caffeine, but it will help if you do cardio.

I started with the BSN stack (no-xplode, cell mass, and nitrix)
which got me good results, but there are a few other products that are better for the money...
starting January i will cut no-explode, and replace nitrix with NIOX but keep cellmass since i like the grape flavor lol, also bananas are good if you will lift it prevents cramping..
In the morning what i do is get a banana a cup of milk and a scoop of whey protein,(peanut butter is optional) trow it in a blender until its liquefied and drink with breakfast, same when im done lifting weights which is at night (right about now)
my schedule goes like this it may not be the best but works for me
wake up----nitrix/protein/breakfast----snack on something/cellmass-----nitrix/lunch----snack on something----dinner/nitrix---lift/protein/cellmass--- Sleep

i only take no-xplode when i wake up early enough to do Cardio which i haven't since its cold outside lol...

I don't take vitamin pills but many will say it is good to take a multivitamin pill just so you get what you need

randizle
12-17-2008, 02:20 AM
if you want to loose weght, drink water and run every day,wach how many carbs you eat threw out the day and yes eat 5-6 small meals a day not 2 big ass meals a day cus that will just store what your body does not use into fat storage cells.

As for work out supp's dont take anything untill you reserch it because certain products will interact with other products not so well causing acne,bitch tits,cant fall asleep, depending on what you take.hope that helps a lil.

EkFeen1
12-17-2008, 10:01 AM
thanks guy that does help so im going to try doin cardio and watch what i eat/drink than once i lose the weight ill be back with more questions on what to take for mass and vitamins

Rob x3
12-17-2008, 10:28 AM
Im in the same boat as you, except a have a girl, sorry... But seriosly, i need to loose some some weight. Im 5'9'' 210lbs but dont look 'fat', but supposedly im 55lbs overweight... heres pic....

Mafioso
12-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Anyone starting a workout program from a long time of doing nothing, start out slow and work your joints/body up to the physical activity. Walk a lot around your neighborhood to get your joints used to the extended period of movement. Run a day or two out of the week.. then build up to more.

Swimming is great.. low impact on everything.

I went from doing practically nothing to doing HUGE workouts when I was training for BUD/S and injured my knee and my shoulder. The last thing you want or need is an injury.. stretch well!

SiR Mikey
12-17-2008, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF5yTLzWyBU&feature=channel

guy is goofie but knows what he is talking about, watch part two aswell.

im going through the same thing and just cut soda and fat out of my diet and have lost 10 lbs in the last 2 weeks

Holy shit dude, I had no idea you lost that much! Congrats buddy! Anyways, what that guy goes over in both videos is a good base to get you going. EG6-SiR is proof ;)

CZappettini
12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
i would suggest looking into Rob Faigin's Books, his workout program is legit you will see results pretty quick, still havent tried his eating program, but it sounds like it will work.

as for supplements, i would suggest myolean for protein, its awesome, 42g per serving and hella vitamins.

personally dont believe in using pre work out stuff so i cant suggest anything there, but super pump is good and so is no explode, which is not all caffine.

if u want to take pills jacked up will get you going we sell them, and my boss took some and he was fucking ampppped

EG6_SiR
12-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Holy shit dude, I had no idea you lost that much! Congrats buddy! Anyways, what that guy goes over in both videos is a good base to get you going. EG6-SiR is proof ;)

i havent even been hitting the cardio hard, just a nice 30 minute walk every night

rudsone
12-17-2008, 08:00 PM
who did your taper ekfeen?

redek98
12-18-2008, 12:30 AM
Subscribed
Im kind of in the same boat. but... ive been in sports and worked out consistently since high school. I had surgery my junior year, i was probably 17 weighing 200 as a lineman and lb, then shot up to 235-240. Ive kept doing my high school workout, 4x a week at the gym doing weights, but never could cut weight. Finally got smart.....
My suggestions:
Get mega men sport multivitamin - this is like insurance for stuff you dont get from your food.
Buy a heart rate monitor watch- use this everytime you walk,run, jog, ride a bike
---- you want your heart rate to be 70% of your max while you cardio, train at that level to optimize your oxidative system (fat burning system). your max heart rate is 220 - your age. Multiply that by .7 and you know your target training heart rate.
I suggest doing weight bearing exercises fro a while. I.E. push-ups, sit-ups, and various variations and JUMP ROPE to get your muscle the endurance they need. Then you should go get your membership.
Most important thing is to eat right, and train that oxidative system

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 12:31 AM
what do you guys think of hydroxycut...thinkin of giving it a shot.. ive made it official my new years resolution is to get yolked up

SiR Mikey
12-18-2008, 12:42 AM
what do you guys think of hydroxycut...thinkin of giving it a shot.. ive made it official my new years resolution is to get yolked up

Hydroxycut=fail

All that shit is just that, shit. Waste of money. Eat right and exercise and you'll see results.

Not sure if you watched those videos up there or not, but what he says is true. You have to turn this into a way of life. When you go on a diet, you will eventually come off and gain your weight back. You just have to commit yourself.

redek98
12-18-2008, 12:46 AM
^^^^ he speaks the truth.. hydroxycut sux balls. you gain the weight back in a hurry..ill show u my pics =(

Remember -- losing weight correctly and safely takes time. Recommendations are no more than 1lb per week because the rest most likely is water weight and comes back fast.

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
^^well i actually want to get rally big and was talking to this guy who works at the gym and he was telling me fuk dropping the weight if i want to get big just start working out now he was like im 200 pounds and wear a size 34 and hes just the size i want to be but i think if i go all natural with out something such hydroxycut or n.o explode it will take forever im talking about i want to see result in like a couple months

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 12:47 AM
i meant that toward mikey sorry

redek98
12-18-2008, 12:50 AM
well, the biggest factor is the genes you have. That wold be the BIGGEST determinant of how big, muscular, or how your body will adapt to working out. Just because somebody did it one way, doesn't mean it will work for you. Gaining lots of muscle and keeping it is hard work, not to mention expensive.

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 12:54 AM
yeah i know all that bro im will to take the hit in the pocket remember i have no gf no more lol but genes they suck no one in my immediate family is swole but im goin to not lose motivation what would happen if i N.O explode i always here good things about that stuff

redek98
12-18-2008, 12:58 AM
Before starting hydroxycut and boxing inc, along with running2 miles a day and mtn biking on the weekends.
240 lbs
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/jacuna53/100_0188.jpg
12 weeks into the program..weight was 225lbs, but then started running out of money for gym because fucking college is expensive
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/jacuna53/100_0739.jpg
24 weeks, 4 weeks without hydroxycut adn no boxing inc. Running 2.5 miles tuesday, thursday, friday along with pushups and situps and basketball mondays from 8-10. but it has been inconsistent due to school. Weight was 229lbs
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/jacuna53/100_1015.jpg
28 weeks will be in 3 weeks. hopefully I dint gain anymore weight. I'll be looking into purchasing Acai Berry and a toxin cleanser along with the multivitamin.

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Ive used N.O explode. I liked it and would use it again. Just make sure to take small dosage first. I had my buddy take it and he was shitting and throwing up all over the place, it was funny. But to be honest, you lose good amount of endurance and strength when you get off of it. The muscles "unswell" due to not being dialted as well.

SiR Mikey
12-18-2008, 01:01 AM
^^well i actually want to get rally big and was talking to this guy who works at the gym and he was telling me fuk dropping the weight if i want to get big just start working out now he was like im 200 pounds and wear a size 34 and hes just the size i want to be but i think if i go all natural with out something such hydroxycut or n.o explode it will take forever im talking about i want to see result in like a couple months

A LOT of your gains depend on your body type. It doesn't matter what supplements you take. I started off a 115lb skeleton because I lost my girl of 4 years and just fucked myself up. I started eating a ton of clean calories(clean being key) a day and hit the gym hard. I gained over 50lbs of lean muscle this year and have gone against all of the normal "rules" of lifting. My first 2-3 months I hit the gym 4-6 hours a day doing upper body/lower body splits with Saturday and Sunday as rest days. I ate MAYBE 3k calories a day as apposed to the 5-6k calories/day rule, but they were clean calories from fresh foods(when you eat like this, reaching 6k calories can be next to impossible unless you eat ALL day).

Since you're just starting out, I'd recommend picking up some
Multivitamins
Fish oil
Whey protein

Ease into lifting and don't overdo it. It can be extremely discouraging watching some guy benching and repping 3x your max. Just go at your own pace doing what feels best to you. Once you get yourself situated and are comfortable with what's going on, then look into other supplements such as creatine, NO, etc.

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:05 AM
^^^ would you agree that he should take it easy on the protein supplement, especially since he is trying to cut weight first. Unless that is his only source of protein for the day.

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:07 AM
My reason is that protein is a building block and if it is not being used then it is converted and stored throughotu the body. Unless you're ripping some serious microfilaments, i would recommend to wait for the protein or take half or less of the recommendation.

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 01:10 AM
A LOT of your gains depend on your body type. It doesn't matter what supplements you take. I started off a 115lb skeleton because I lost my girl of 4 years and just fucked myself up. I started eating a ton of clean calories(clean being key) a day and hit the gym hard. I gained over 50lbs of lean muscle this year and have gone against all of the normal "rules" of lifting. My first 2-3 months I hit the gym 4-6 hours a day doing upper body/lower body splits with Saturday and Sunday as rest days. I ate MAYBE 3k calories a day as apposed to the 5-6k calories/day rule, but they were clean calories from fresh foods(when you eat like this, reaching 6k calories can be next to impossible unless you eat ALL day).

Since you're just starting out, I'd recommend picking up some
Multivitamins
Fish oil
Whey protein

Ease into lifting and don't overdo it. It can be extremely discouraging watching some guy benching and repping 3x your max. Just go at your own pace doing what feels best to you. Once you get yourself situated and are comfortable with what's going on, then look into other supplements such as creatine, NO, etc.

to be honest ive been waiting for you to come in here and give me advice but if its not too much to ask what brand should i do and what would you recommend(pm me plz) for me to eat believe me man if i knew i could only eat this and only this i will only eat that so if you know like a list of some things i should just eat so i dont fuck up lmk oh and dude your ripped as fuk compared to before you started lol

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:11 AM
be careful with creatine as well. I toook that in high school and I felt it did it's job. But, now I understand that creatine is already created in the body adn taking it for long periods of time can result in the body producing less, therefore, when you no longer supplement it, the body does not have enough. The body has evolved to regulate itself and can compensate for some defficiencies and soem abundances. Homeostasis FTW!!! lol damn and i thought i slept through all of physio class lol.

Just make sure to cycle the supplement. Take it for a month or so and stay off of it for a while. Research can help you get a better timeframe.

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 01:12 AM
^^^ would you agree that he should take it easy on the protein supplement, especially since he is trying to cut weight first. Unless that is his only source of protein for the day.

keep in mind i dont want to cut weight no more i want just to turn what i have into mucsle and be about 200-225

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:20 AM
What happens is that you don't turn what you have into muscle. When you do weights you tear the muscles adn the protein goes in and "fixes" the tear. That adds bullk, in the simplest form. If there is fat over the muscle, it just doesn't go away. you have to eat right and chip at it. I'll use myself as an example: I think I look fat...plain and simple. But in reality there is good muscle underneath. MAx bench was 305x1, Squat 475x5, etc etc (before i hurt my back). But i still look the same, maybe somewhat bulky i guess. it easire to build on a slimmer body type, you dont get results faster, but you see them more. Make sense?

redek98
12-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you can't do it. In all honestly I hope you do and can show us what's up. I'm just simply going through my own experiences and what I've learned in school adn outside of it.

EkFeen1
12-18-2008, 11:54 AM
^^ thanks man you and mikey pretty muck summed it up for me im going to start eating right take vitamins and work out mainly cardio til i get good strength to start massing up and from there i will consider N.O explode ill let you up dates hopefully in 3 months thanks again brothuh

redek98
12-18-2008, 12:54 PM
no probelm. keep us posted