PDA

View Full Version : some more nitrous questions

2fst4door
12-22-2008, 09:20 PM
i have a nitruos express kit. my bottle is getting mounted on the roll cage and the guy thats mounting it downe't know the degree the bottle should be mounted. i said between 15 to 20 degrees.

does anyone know exactly what degree the bottle should be mounted??

michalo187
12-23-2008, 02:41 AM
yeah you sound about right because most of the nitrous brackets are in that position with the nozzle highest. I think if you mount it in that position you will be fine.

2.3Tnut
12-23-2008, 10:16 AM
it can be vertical. you just have to orient the bottle so that the siphon tube is in the far most rearward direction. a majority of the time the siphon tube is 180 degrees away from the label of the bottle. meaning the label should be facing the rear of the car if mounted vertically.

2fst4door
12-23-2008, 11:17 AM
it can be vertical. you just have to orient the bottle so that the siphon tube is in the far most rearward direction. a majority of the time the siphon tube is 180 degrees away from the label of the bottle. meaning the label should be facing the rear of the car if mounted vertically.

i have never heard or even seen that before....

2.3Tnut
12-23-2008, 01:27 PM
i have never heard or even seen that before....

you can remove the bottle's valve to ensure its oriented correctly. but all n20 bottles nowadays have the siphon tube in them. how there installed is another story. lol

tWeAk_TuNe_kAboOm
12-27-2008, 06:45 PM
The siphon tube will be touch the bottom most part of the bottle when the bottle would be in the brackets the feed line facing the floor