PDA

View Full Version : eg green

Tsx04
01-09-2009, 01:35 PM
not sure if this is the right place to post this but i just saw a teal civic with all 4 stock tires on it looks like someone may have stole the rims of the car...and by driving by maybe the seats too....its over off 79th ave and broadway......

sofresh
01-09-2009, 03:44 PM
dude, you cant just post up and say "looks like" and assume theyre stolen and post someone elses car up.... this thread should be deleted, since there is no proof, and also, if you knew they were stolen, and saw someone steal them, then call the cops fool, cant just assume.

I see hondas everyday with different seats swapped, different motors, wheels, etc, cant just go point fingers and say those are stolen

Tsx04
01-09-2009, 04:00 PM
ummm im just trying to look out for someone else...ok...it has 2 lug nuts on each wheel...you tell me.....

FranktheTank
01-09-2009, 04:09 PM
well it looks like the lip is hanging off or ghetto rigged on there.

sofresh
01-09-2009, 04:12 PM
ummm im just trying to look out for someone else...ok...it has 2 lug nuts on each wheel...you tell me.....

proof they are stolen?

thought so, you have none, dont go around posting other peoples cars accusing them of having stolen parts

FranktheTank
01-09-2009, 04:17 PM
proof they are stolen?

thought so, you have none, dont go around posting other peoples cars accusing them of having stolen parts

I'm not siding with the other guy, but I think he is trying to just put it out there that the car is abandoned on the side of farm road with two lugs on each wheel and is possibly missing interior.

Maybe its someones car that recently has gotten stolen and yet to be reported.
Who knows.
Either way the OP shouldn't have posted pictures

Tsx04
01-09-2009, 04:25 PM
well like i said....i said it looks like the car got its rims and other parts stolen off of it...didnt say it has stolen parts on it.....AND FOR THE RECORD I DID CALL THE POLICE....

EG-enious
01-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Yes, JDM Frankie, you are correct, he was simply trying to post the car to see if that car had been stolen from someone else. As for SoFresh, you should take the time to read what the author is saying. He wasn't implying that the wrheels that were on the car were stolen, he was saying that it appears the wheels this particular car may have had on it had been stolen.

Anyway, Good lookin out TSX04

I know if my car had gotten stolen, i would definitely appriciate a post like this.

Tsx04
01-09-2009, 04:34 PM
thanks EG-....well i will just delete the photo's....and if my car were to get stolen i would like someone if they saw it to post it too...so everyone will know what to look out for...

sofresh
01-09-2009, 04:48 PM
not sure if this is the right place to post this but i just saw a teal civic with all 4 stock tires on it looks like someone may have stole the rims of the car...and by driving by maybe the seats too....its over off 79th ave and broadway......

The original post never said it was abandoned on the side of the road, if thats the case then it makes more sense to be why hes thinking its stolen. I read it as he was saying they wheels on the car MAY BE STOLEN, since it says "of the car" and not "off the car" looks like he was implying the wheels that were on it may have been stolen, not visa versa where as the wheels looked to be stolen OFF the car. Makes more sense now. Also though he was saying it had stolen seats in it, not the seats were stolen.

This makes more sense, maybe should had said it was abandon on the side of the road, etc.
Thanks for lookin out!:you rock:

Tsx04
01-09-2009, 09:50 PM
I didn't proof read my input sorry was in a hurry wanted to get it posted asap invade it belonged to someone here....my bad