PDA

View Full Version : skunk2 pro series vs omni power coilover...

JC<3Ek
01-12-2009, 10:28 AM
can anyone tell me how low do this coilover allow you to go....seem like they all 0.5-3.5 ....can some one correct me if im wrong...is that the max height they can go ??? i have heard so many great things about omni power and skunk2 , but skunk2 are more for track use, and omni is more for street use. Now im not a track maniac , just want a good decent cost suspension and so far omni and skunk2 are my best choices, i hate tein and so is my cousin. dont like k sport they are to stiff, d2 , and function cost way too much for just DECENT suspension..please help ..and yes i do have camber kit for fron and rear..

freakin_elrod
01-12-2009, 04:57 PM
if you are complaining about the k sports being stiff, then don't even bother with the skunk 2 pro series s coil overs. the skunk 2 pro c's ride fairly nice when set to soft, but if you want something good, i would go with the classic koni yellow and ground control setup. its a proven setup that you can't go wrong with.

usdmEF_9
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
i would choose omni full coiloveres over all the above, they are stiff but they do ride good ive had them on my cars and i wouldnt get anything else