PDA

View Full Version : UMS Tuning Time Attack Series

UMS Tuning Sales
01-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Ok kiddies here it is..... an actual series for Time Attack

Every event for the rest of the year will feature a Time Attack event. Each event will have points that count towards the end of the year totals........

Using the 2007 rules, here is the points breakdown

1. 20 points
2. 15 points
3. 13 points
4. 9 points
5. 7 points
6. 5 points
7. 3 points
8. 1 point

Points that drivers earn throughout the season will be earned in the respective class and will NOT follow if the driver changes classes mid season. Each driver will be allowed to drop their lowest score. Additionally, at the end of the season, a single driver can only qualify for one class. The class with the better finishing position (or higher points if the finishing position is the same in both classes) will be the one that is used for official season end results. For example, if Driver A runs a car in Class A and accumulates 40 points and then runs Class B and accumulates 35 points and results in 2nd place in either class, then the results of 40 points in Class A and 2nd place would be the official season end results. In the event of a points tie, all events where the two competitors competed on the same track will be added up and the margin of victory (i.e. the one with the lowest total cumulative lap time) will determine the winner.

The April event will be a Double Points events and the Turkey weekend will be as well.

1st place Overall ( Most points total ) will receive an AMB transponder !( $380 value)

There will be awards for top finishes in AWD, RWD, and FWD as well, so get ready for some serious competition this season!

ILIKETODRIVE
01-14-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah!

Woo!

Yeah!

Woo!

:thumbsup:

Phantomeg
01-14-2009, 06:30 PM
This is going to be BIG!!!!!!

:you rock: UMS Tuning

SlowCivicHmm
01-14-2009, 11:49 PM
OH SNAPS!!

http://img302.imageshack.us/img302/344/2snaps2ry.png

fmx_dbc
01-15-2009, 08:06 AM
Sounds like it's going to get serious out there!

Kinetic
01-15-2009, 12:50 PM
i am going to dust off the old driving gloves bitches!!!!! its on old man!

BlueTeg
01-16-2009, 05:41 PM
i am going to dust off the old rubber gloves bitches!!!!! its on old man!

gross. :|

Phantomeg
01-16-2009, 06:33 PM
i am going to dust off the old driving gloves bitches!!!!! its on old man!

Bring it...:grin:

Tage
01-16-2009, 09:11 PM
We've been floating around 12-16 TA cars for far too long.

AZHT peeps, get off your butts and start doing some HPDE's so you can make your way up to HPDE3 and start having some TA fun with us! If you can "listen" and follow instruction, most people can make it to HPDE3 in a year or less.

BlueTeg
01-16-2009, 09:53 PM
I think I recruited a newbie AZHTer to come out and watch for Jan 31st.

Told him I would give him a ride along and guaranteed he would be back with his own car. :bananaman:

Tage
01-18-2009, 09:49 AM
I think I recruited a newbie AZHTer to come out and watch for Jan 31st.

Told him I would give him a ride along and guaranteed he would be back with his own car. :bananaman:

Solid! I smell referral fee...

NOTE: Anyone that brings out a noob and gets them to take HPDE1, I will be making sure I show my "thanks"... PM for details.

JoshDC2
01-18-2009, 09:52 AM
We've been floating around 12-16 TA cars for far too long.

AZHT peeps, get off your butts and start doing some HPDE's so you can make your way up to HPDE3 and start having some TA fun with us! If you can "listen" and follow instruction, most people can make it to HPDE3 in a year or less.

thats the plan tage :P