PDA

View Full Version : Want to lose some extra baggage

Zero
01-16-2009, 10:02 AM
here is my deal,

Im 22 and im 269 at 6'0. I wanna be around 200-205 by my 23rd b-day which is jan 13th.

i need advice on what to work out, what to eat, how much to eat, any good sups I can take,a good work out plan and how many days should I should work out and for how long.

Any help is much appreicated.

thanks all

Relix
01-16-2009, 11:15 AM
You need to start tracking your calories, and figure out how to get them down to around 2000 calories a day... After you can get that going then it's time to add some exercise into your routine..

Jstarda9
01-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Eat at least 5-6 times a day but small meals and try to cut down on carbs big time...drink a shit load of water....exercise at least 4 times a week with at least 20-30 minutes of cardio a day...that is what I have been doing and i think im almost at 10lbs lost in about 2 weeks

THE ONE
01-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Well I know you can do it if you keep to a good meal plan and exercise routine. I need to start doing a lot of cardio too now. I ride a bike about 5-10 miles a day 4 days a week on purpose at work vs. being in a patrol car to help offset my lack of cardio lately. Now I just need to get a good meal plan going again. So I think if you do cardio 5 days a week for 30 mins minimum each time, follow a good meal plan, and weight lift as well (even if it's light weight for more reps) you should be good to go. I noticed that when I was lifting with doing a lot of cardio it helped to shed the fat even faster. My workout routine right now is to go run about 3-4 miles then immediately hit the weighs before my heart rate goes all the way down again. I'm just lucky that my coworker is a big time runner. She pushes me hard to keep running!