PDA

View Full Version : Motion For PC Forum.

EM1JIM
01-31-2009, 10:59 PM
for those of us who are actually interested in computers, (you know, the fucking thing youre using to waste azht's bandwidth on..) i think we should have a forum.

im planning on building a new rig pretty soon and just enjoy discussing new products and details about certain components.

if you dont know what front side bus is or what an i7 is, just ignore this motion.

anyone else, post up so we can get a new section to get away from the unintelligents. :D

OhDang
02-01-2009, 01:36 AM
wrong section?

Ryan
02-01-2009, 01:45 AM
for those of us who are actually interested in computers, (you know, the fucking thing youre using to waste azht's bandwidth on..) i think we should have a forum.

im planning on building a new rig pretty soon and just enjoy discussing new products and details about certain components.

if you dont know what front side bus is or what an i7 is, just ignore this motion.

anyone else, post up so we can get a new section to get away from the unintelligents. :D

Ignoring this motion LOL, in before the :lock:

CZappettini
02-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I agree, I'm not huge into computers, but I would like to know what's good from people who are into it

hellshock2182
02-01-2009, 11:58 AM
I agree, I'm not huge into computers, but I would like to know what's good from people who are into it

Bang for the buck go to frys and ask a rep to set you up with a cheap mobo / cpu combo and get the cheapest ram possible that'll match. Best way I've found to build a tower for under two hundred bucks

Koda
02-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Im in for this! im in the middle of building a new gaming rig.

redbone
02-01-2009, 06:58 PM
lmfao u'll get cheaper better shit off newegg and zipzoomfly

EM1JIM
02-01-2009, 08:14 PM
lmfao u'll get cheaper better shit off newegg and zipzoomfly

this thread isnt about where to buy parts.

imm0rtal
02-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Bang for the buck go to frys and ask a rep to set you up with a cheap mobo / cpu combo and get the cheapest ram possible that'll match. Best way I've found to build a tower for under two hundred bucks
That's the stupidest idea ever, if you follow technology. Cheap is never the way to go unless you want to deal with cheap taiwanese tech support later too.

I wish my RAM wasn't holding up my overclock. Fucking TRAS won't go high enough to make the system stable with timings set for 2.3GHz on an AthlonXP 2500+ lol

jonnymos
02-02-2009, 11:53 AM
:type: