PDA

View Full Version : Weird problem

munkeyzek
02-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Well the other day i was washing and waxing my car and my system worked fine had it on for about an hour or so. Then i went to put a bigger box in tonight, The power was off and i got it in and turned the car and as soon as the deck got juice the speakers would make a loud pop noise. And then if i have the vol. all the way down i can hear a humming noise. Now i have the motor out of my car so im not sure if its because the batt is low on juice and if you turn the lights on the speakers pop as well. I have a 1200w mid amp going to the front doors and rears and a 600w sub amp. I even hooked jumper cables up to the batt. With the other car running and still no change.. I'm lost for words and cannot figure this shit out. And its driving me crazy.

sik_em1
02-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Sounds like you have an rfi (radio frequency interfiernce) problem somewhere. Possible wires touching maginet? When u swapped over to the box?

bumpstick
02-04-2009, 10:36 AM
lol that is a funny post. sounds to me like you should put the motor back in first, then worry about your speakers popping