PDA

View Full Version : advice, opinions, help maybe?

BigJsaid
03-21-2009, 02:52 PM
ok so i'm doin 2 a days- cardio in tha a.m and weights in pm-3 times a week- 3 meals a day or eat every 3 hours, im doin high protein, low carbs, high calories via supplements n shit-and im at 210 right now...i consider my routines to be solid--but today so far is a mind fuck....3 people have told me im lookin "skinnier" "slim"etc--idk why!! that is not what i want....

do you go down before you go up? cuz ive been +/- 5 lbs @ 210 for all this year.....

is there a more "hardgainer" routine i can adapt? i dont wanna get all jacked...i just wanna continue my trip to paul walker in Into The Blue....i thought i was on my way but girls words are bitches....

BigDueceTEG
03-21-2009, 02:57 PM
your lame thats all

BigJsaid
03-21-2009, 03:31 PM
yeah but i'll bench you, your titties and those j mags AND dunk on you bastard

BigDueceTEG
03-21-2009, 04:29 PM
ill bet the jmags you cant bench me and the only thing your dunking is a dohnut

BigJsaid
03-21-2009, 04:31 PM
deal and deal:

when are we settin this up?

CZappettini
03-21-2009, 06:34 PM
Don't do that do upper body twice a week cardio twice a week and legs once a week, I don't give a shit what anyone says work your fucking legs out otherwise you'll look weird. And as for eating, try for at least 4 evenly spaced meals low carb/high protein 5 times a week, and 2 times a week u want to have 2-3 low protein meals and then the last 1-2 meals you want a ton of carbs at least 60. With a low car diet you're going to deplete your body of glycogen, which isnt bad, but you need glycogen, you just don't want too much.

Most likely you won't listen too me, most people don't :thumbsup:

gcboy90
03-22-2009, 08:19 PM
try to do low fat. Eating white meats as opposed to red, having baked as opposed to fried foods. Low carb is ok, but medium carbs is alright too. Stay more away from starchy carbs and focus on fibrous carbs as they cant be absorbed but will give you more vitamins.

bmxican
03-23-2009, 11:45 PM
try to do low fat. Eating white meats as opposed to red, having baked as opposed to fried foods. Low carb is ok, but medium carbs is alright too. Stay more away from starchy carbs and focus on fibrous carbs as they cant be absorbed but will give you more vitamins.

nigga wants to gain mass fuck face!!! Just eat a bro!!! Eat brown rice along with chicken! What type of lifting are you doing? Look at some of my threads to gain strength=mass. Gotta have muscle to actually "lean out".

BigJsaid
03-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Most likely you won't listen too me, most people don't :thumbsup:
I will listen and have been applying your advice...so thanks mayne!
What type of lifting are you doing? Gotta have muscle to actually "lean out".
I already do have mass, I just want MORE mass. Im not mad skinny or nada. I just got that slim long torso Cali surfer look workin for me. Im toned n shit like that I just want a few more pounds to bring the tonedness out...I do boxing, wrestling, and kickboxing strength and stamina workouts with medium to heavy weights. I warm up with a 1 mile jog then hit it hard after cool down. I think my fast metabolism keeps me slim. My friends say i have that awkward strength cuz when i fake punch they say it still hurts and the bitches love when i pick em up. So by no means am I weak.

bmxican
03-24-2009, 09:54 PM
uhhh you need more mass then dood. Gotta lift heavy no bsing. Get down to the big 3.

CZappettini
03-24-2009, 11:34 PM
dont have to necessarily lift more just eat more id say 4000cal a day

bmxican
03-25-2009, 10:33 PM
dont have to necessarily lift more just eat more id say 4000cal a day

not lift more, but lift heavy.

CZappettini
03-27-2009, 01:15 AM
dont need to do that either more and do what you do