PDA

View Full Version : Progress pics!

Cereal_Killer
04-06-2009, 07:49 PM
well figured i would post up some pics. I started working out mid jan. and i am about 3/4 of the way thru my program. tell me what you think. (1st set is start, camo shorts is after week 8) i am starting week 10 this week. i am down from 153 to 145. and feel great so far. Opinions?

shiftedEG9
04-07-2009, 06:33 AM
hey man, no homo, but what kind of workouts do you do for your abs/ love handles? me, im not fat but i have chunky love handles i just want them gone.

bmxedup
04-07-2009, 01:29 PM
lol

Cereal_Killer
04-07-2009, 07:45 PM
primarily cruches. weighted crunches, bicycle kicks, mountain climbers, hip thrusts, things like that along with a good diet. you can do all the crunches and ab excersies you want but if your eating shitty the fat won't burn from that area.

shiftedEG9
04-08-2009, 06:24 AM
yeah i feel ya on that, i finally gave up on soda and completely cut out anything with sugar... almost.

jonnymos
04-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Good progress.
hey man, no homo, but what kind of workouts do you do for your abs/ love handles? me, im not fat but i have chunky love handles i just want them gone.

Diet, Cardio, and then.........
primarily cruches. weighted crunches, bicycle kicks, mountain climbers, hip thrusts, things like that along with a good diet. you can do all the crunches and ab excersies you want but if your eating shitty the fat won't burn from that area.
Focus on diet first for sure!