PDA

View Full Version : azht acting up ?

MorningWood
04-13-2009, 12:40 PM
is it just me or do other people on here see there post come up a couple mins after you post it ? also some post never get posted ?

apSquidFace
04-13-2009, 12:45 PM
like thread you make never show up? or are you just concerned about your post count?

Nott_Sure
04-13-2009, 01:00 PM
sounds like a slow browser/connection

MorningWood
04-13-2009, 01:02 PM
like thread you make never show up? or are you just concerned about your post count?

threads i make just like this thread i had to make it twice to have it show up

MorningWood
04-13-2009, 01:03 PM
sounds like a slow browser/connection

well its been happening at every location im at .. it also take about 5 min for a post to show up on azht

Ryan
04-17-2009, 12:16 PM
well its been happening at every location im at .. it also take about 5 min for a post to show up on azht

This happened to me last year for just over a month. Very Frustrating. I contacted Chris (Big C) about it and he and all the mods insisted I must have done something wrong myself. But I tested it with friends, and even other locations to see if it was my fault and it was not. This is a problem AZHT has but not one person seems to know what causes it. It did go away after a month when I had this problem.

I still have the same problem every I post with this username. It states really fast that I have made a double post and will be redirected to the thread I was post on. Then my post shows up on the thread just fine. I have no idea what all these problems are from but I am sure they will all work out eventually. Even if you have to chance your username like I had to two years ago. I had to start all over and loose all my post count, threads started all over, etc. Very frustrating so I feel ya.