PDA

View Full Version : Attach stock wheel to momo hub?

keepinittrill
05-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Can I? Help please.

The Ecu Guy
05-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Sure with a bfh, a swazall and a welder anything is possible

keepinittrill
05-15-2009, 04:11 PM
hahaha so no?

Importfan2
05-18-2009, 05:44 PM
y would do something like that.. do u want the wheel in ur face..

FranktheTank
05-19-2009, 12:44 AM
lol that shit would be like an inch away from your stomach with the seat all the way back!

But why waste money on just a hub?
stupid.
Buy a wheel and hub and stop trying to be non creative

die in a dick fire noob
05-19-2009, 10:59 AM
"hey check out my sweet removable steering wheel"

"that's a stock wheel bro"

"yeah but check it out, i can take it off like it's not a stock wheel"

"..."

that's i think how it would go with you showing your friend or someone you know what you did.

slowsedan
10-09-2009, 02:32 PM

"..."

that's i think how it would go with you showing your friend or someone you know what you did.

hahahahahahahahaha funny shit

Tweeder
10-10-2009, 04:08 AM

i know i like driving with my teeth

Owens
10-11-2009, 02:19 AM

yeah, no room for road head.

...unless the road headee is like a small child... and well, thats just as illegal as driving around with a retarded steering wheel setup. Just as immoral too? I dont know, you be the judge.

Pendulum
10-12-2009, 04:21 PM
hey hey hey!

He's keepin' it trill. Back up off this trill ass nigga.

thakid
10-13-2009, 09:16 PM
I want to get a quick release but i want to keep my stock wheel. Cant have best of both worlds

RHDDC2-R
05-23-2010, 02:57 PM
^:spam:

this would be kinda cool for a type r wheel i'd say. not to do it to be cool because you have a removable wheel but to do it for security and still have a badass steering wheel.

I<3myEFsedan
06-07-2010, 11:59 PM

"..."

funny shit lol.

EJ_Uno
06-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Can I? Help please.

:facepalm:

MadMax
07-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Ok I can help with this one, my Uncle did this back in the 30s I think.....

Step one remove the nut holding the steering wheel on and throw it into the nearest parts pile

Step two remove the steering wheel andf once you have it off you can pop it back on when ever you need to drive

Step three (I don't recommend this step anymore as the roads do not have ruts so deep that the cars have a hard time getting out of them) Remove your steering wheel while driving down the road and hand it to the passenger complaining about your driving and watch your younger brother almost pee myself laughing at the passenger freaking out begging your Uncle to put the steering wheel back on.

I have tried step three while trying to get a steering wheel in the right spot while in my '74 Pinto wagon, though I didn't hit anything, I did scare the crap out of myself while doing it

Now for those who actually think I'm telling you to try this, please hand the keys to your ride to the closest AZHT member and wait to be fitted for a straight jacket and have a plesant day

S!K TEG
07-12-2012, 12:39 PM
I knew of few people that did that. Until they hit they hit a mailbox because the wheel came off without a notice. Good times...