PDA

View Full Version : reviews for one day paint and body?

Method520
05-18-2009, 05:20 PM
i need to get my car painted on the front end, and possibly a couple touch ups, but i used a custom color. anyone recommend one day paint? i heard some bad things about them, but im really tryin to find something cheap so i can sell this damn thing.
thanks

krowndking
05-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Pics?

efcivic91
05-20-2009, 04:24 PM
affordable paint and body didnt do too bad on my car just needed to be cut and buffed after it was pretty cheap aswell

RobHimself
05-21-2009, 04:03 PM
x2 I am curious to hear about some local places that do "decent" work for a affordable price. I need my hood and bumper sprayed.

PhoenixB16
05-22-2009, 11:39 AM
Fuckin Rob. Whats the good word son. I need a bumper painted for the hatch,so someone spit out some damn info.

Finish-Line Racing
05-23-2009, 10:09 AM
http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116

Method520
05-26-2009, 04:38 PM
i just hit up 1 a day, they said they can take care of it for 500 bucks, a whole paint job. but the owner i spoke to barely said a sentence... that seems pretty trustworthy, but yea they spray the whole thing for 5 bills, should i go for it? i dont see what could be the problem if my bro got it done there as well,

Finish-Line Racing
05-26-2009, 08:29 PM
i just hit up 1 a day, they said they can take care of it for 500 bucks, a whole paint job. but the owner i spoke to barely said a sentence... that seems pretty trustworthy, but yea they spray the whole thing for 5 bills, should i go for it? i dont see what could be the problem if my bro got it done there as well,

It's your car:blunt:

bumpstick
05-29-2009, 11:56 AM
i don't know about One Day Paint specifically, but in the auto body/paint industry, you get what you pay for. a decent paint job should take more than a day IMO. I had a buddy who got a respray at Maaco. He went to pick it up and it looked good to him and they told him not to wash it for a week, but when he signed for it and took it home he realized it was covered in dust and after he washed it he realized why. the paint job was not good, so the suspicion was that they half assed it then covered it with dust so nobody would notice. my mom got her door resprayed at a place that Ford contracted to, same kind of One Day type place. She signed for it and picked it up and brought it home and showed me, and that's when i noticed they left a fucking thumbprint in the paint. Seriously? who the fuck does that? Who doesn't double check their work and then lets people leave with shoddy shit? IMO you should spend the extra money, wait the extra day or two, and have a decent shop spray your car. the end result is completely dependent on how much you want to invest into it. but if you're just selling it and you don't care... then why ask?

rOkaZ
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
try this place.. i dont know the name of it but here's their location..:

Sahuaro St & 10th Ave.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3526/shopr.jpg

nuocmam
08-16-2009, 11:22 AM
try this place.. i dont know the name of it but here's their location..:

Sahuaro St & 10th Ave.
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3526/shopr.jpg

isn't that competitive?

97_teggy
08-17-2009, 05:38 PM
i wouldnt recommend one day IMO they use the shitty clear that peels off in months... at first looks good if its just for sale..

intel
08-21-2009, 03:24 PM
if you want it cheap ... do it your self......ill even help guide lol.. youll see it isnt that hard. it just consumes tons of time and be ready to correct things when you mess up.