PDA

View Full Version : Question about Nikon D50

azteggi
06-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Ok Guys,

I have a Nikon D50. Had it for a little over two years now. Never had a problem with it, til a few days ago. I noticed thed the lens will not foucs on items when its on the closest zoom. But when i zoom out it will focus and take a pic. I have clenaed the lense and the camera, but still. I was working fine a few days ago and now its doing this. Can it be that the lens is bad? or is this something with the camera?

your input will be appreciated.

Mr.Teal
06-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Ok Guys,

I have a Nikon D50. Had it for a little over two years now. Never had a problem with it, til a few days ago. I noticed thed the lens will not foucs on itment when its on the closest zoom. But when i zoom out it will focus and take a pic. I have clenaed the lense and the camera, but still. I was working fine a few days ago and now its doing this. Can it be that the lens is bad? or is this something with the camera?

your input will be appreciated.

Whats the red word mean?? This has happened to me with my d80, and the reason for mine was when my lens is off, and I put it back on I don't twist it all the way for the click and it doesn't want to focus up-close., weird but that was the reason.

Koopa Troopa
06-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Nikon auto focus is in the camera body, not the lens.

azteggi
06-02-2009, 12:48 PM
damn. so does this mean my camera is messed up? :(

hope not

RhdRicheeee
06-02-2009, 01:06 PM
thanks tony?

azteggi
06-02-2009, 01:07 PM
thanks tony?

yeah..

hope it didnt get fucked up

RhdRicheeee
06-03-2009, 08:43 AM
updates?

azteggi
06-04-2009, 09:39 AM
well the lens was fucked up.

went to a camera store and tried some other ones. the camera worked fine. we used mine on their camera and it didnt work.

oh well. just bought a new one.