PDA

View Full Version : Best hair removal

krazyblurtz
06-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I have pretty sensitive skin for some reason. Anyone have the pleasure of shaving their chest, to have the shirt rub against the stubs a day later and create some red irritation rashing?

Razor - even being carefull I still get razor burn and pimples that start from the shave, it lasts a day or two before it starts growing back.
Then there is a 3 day wait period where if I try to shave, the razor burn looks like poison ivy rash.

electric shaver - cannot get close enough to have a clean shave!

I'm not going as far as doing waxing, I care about getting rid of the hair. BUT not that much.

Lazer removal - Im sure thats expensive as hell

So has anyone tried the shaveless hair burning cremes
Or that hair remover "crystalized buffer pad" thats on tv?

I could look this stuff up online, but I'd rather hear your personal reviews

IntegraDA
06-09-2009, 04:16 PM
that crystalized hair remover does nothing....well it does...but you have to do it SO much in the same spot to even begin to notice anything...that it starts to burn. It's literally 3000 grit or finer sandpaper. Don't waste your money...i already wasted mine.

SiR Mikey
06-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I have the same problem with my arms man. Last time I shaved them I had ingrown hairs and shit for like 4 months and it was terrible. My roommate had his chest waxed at Eibach and he still has the red looking rash. Electric shavers are the trick, just as long as you don't plan on having a girl rub up against you lol.

The President
06-09-2009, 05:00 PM
homo's! hahaha

Meh, I'd say electric trimmer is the best way to go. Sure it's not baby butt smooth but it's better than looking like a grizzly.

SiR Mikey
06-09-2009, 05:20 PM
homo's! hahaha

tr00f

Smashing_Vtec
06-09-2009, 05:22 PM
lol

Nott_Sure
06-09-2009, 10:37 PM
http://www.jolyndirect.co.uk/zencart/images/NAIR%20110ml.JPG

Jstarda9
06-09-2009, 10:49 PM
FUCK NAIR! That shit burned my skin.... I feel your pain OP....I am hairy as shit..... I also have hell of sensitive skin... I am doing laser with my tax returns next year.... About $2k to do everything above your waist....FTW

Nott_Sure
06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
/\
http://www.99pstoresltd.com/images/products/small/nair-gel.jpg

SiR Mikey
06-10-2009, 03:26 AM
FUCK NAIR! That shit burned my skin.... I feel your pain OP....I am hairy as shit..... I also have hell of sensitive skin... I am doing laser with my tax returns next year.... About $2k to do everything above your waist....FTW

That's not bad at all. With the price of razors and shaving cream, it'll pay itself off in a few years. I expected it to be a lot more.

The President
06-10-2009, 11:58 AM

I agree, fuck that nair shit. It smells like ass too.

My g/f just got the laser hair removal thing and she ended up getting quite a bit done for about 1k bucks.:thumbup:

CZappettini
06-10-2009, 12:37 PM
she got the bikini area im assuming? very nice.

my buddy uses nair, worked for him really well

The President
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
she got the bikini area im assuming? very nice.

my buddy uses nair, worked for him really well

think more along the lines of South American...

CZappettini
06-10-2009, 12:59 PM
full brazilian nicceeee

BDD
06-10-2009, 01:57 PM
you gorillaz, electrolysis

Jermo537
06-10-2009, 02:29 PM
i get my back and shoulders lasered
been doing it for like 2+ years
Shit hurts like a mother fucker and ive paid out about 2k
Thinking about suing the company because the shit just keeps coming back

krazyblurtz
06-10-2009, 02:53 PM
i get my back and shoulders lasered
been doing it for like 2+ years
Shit hurts like a mother fucker and ive paid out about 2k
Thinking about suing the company because the shit just keeps coming back

Lol, how old are you? Does the lazer only remove what follicles of hair you currently have only? Or Is it suppost to prevent growth on area's that don't currently have hairs?

Jermo537
06-10-2009, 03:27 PM
i just turned 27....
when i go in for treatment it just burns the fuck outta the hair to where i falls out after a week
for a few months theres no hair there but it ends up growing back if i dont keep going
i was told after 5-7 treatments my hair shouldnt grow at all
well here i am thinking about going in for my 19 treatment

Rob x3
06-10-2009, 03:28 PM
not hair removal, but I get hella nasty razor bumps/burn on my neck after shaving... I went to sallsy and the girl there recommended Bump Stop... its working hella good. almost no irritation with less than a week of use

Jstarda9
06-10-2009, 03:34 PM
i just turned 27....
when i go in for treatment it just burns the fuck outta the hair to where i falls out after a week
for a few months theres no hair there but it ends up growing back if i dont keep going
i was told after 5-7 treatments my hair shouldnt grow at all
well here i am thinking about going in for my 19 treatment

Sucks man... I know some people who got this and after about 5 treaments they were hair free..... Of course it's not for life they go back every few years with patches that comes out... Plus it didn't hurt them... You have to shave the morning that you go in... So I don't understand where you say that it falls out after a week?

Jermo537
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Sucks man... I know some people who got this and after about 5 treaments they were hair free..... Of course it's not for life they go back every few years with patches that comes out... Plus it didn't hurt them... You have to shave the morning that you go in... So I don't understand where you say that it falls out after a week?

well the laser is just burning the shit out of the folicle or whatever...after the treatment my hair feels like it is fried and ends up falling out after a week
after all the hair falls out im hair free
then couple months later i gotta start shaving again..fuckin pisses me off
and i must be a big pussy or something cuz that shit fucking HURTS!!!!!!! im like hugging the chair while i am laying down and my asscheeks are constantly clenched like im about to get prison raped
After the hour or tourture is over i get up and my whole arms and chest hurt, i have ridiculous swamp ass and a fuckin sunburn all over my back where she did the treatment

laser hair removal FTL!

RMS-DIST
06-10-2009, 04:47 PM
well the laser is just burning the shit out of the folicle or whatever...after the treatment my hair feels like it is fried and ends up falling out after a week
after all the hair falls out im hair free
then couple months later i gotta start shaving again..fuckin pisses me off
and i must be a big pussy or something cuz that shit fucking HURTS!!!!!!! im like hugging the chair while i am laying down and my asscheeks are constantly clenched like im about to get prison raped
After the hour or tourture is over i get up and my whole arms and chest hurt, i have ridiculous swamp ass and a fuckin sunburn all over my back where she did the treatment

laser hair removal FTL!

bahaha lmao by far one of the funniest replies i have reed in a long time Jermo your the man at explaining to the T!!!!

Importfan2
06-10-2009, 04:59 PM
^^^ thats jermo for u ... oh nick just reminds me of how red ur chest was at eibach...

remeber the drunk bitch tryin to grab everyones dick at the bar..

Jermo537
06-10-2009, 10:58 PM
bahaha lmao by far one of the funniest replies i have reed in a long time Jermo your the man at explaining to the T!!!!

:lmao:

krazyblurtz
06-11-2009, 12:31 AM
OMFG, speaking of trying to get hair to fall off.... ITS COMING OFF MY SCALP. Holy shit a few times while shampooing my hair, more than 8 strands of hair with each grab. :\

RMS-DIST
06-11-2009, 08:28 AM
^^^ thats jermo for u ... oh nick just reminds me of how red ur chest was at eibach...

O yea i totally remember that crazy bitch... she was a ruff one to......

SiR Mikey
06-11-2009, 09:51 AM
... she was a ruff one to......

Lmao!

RMS-DIST
06-11-2009, 10:21 AM

Lmao!

fuck dude we were just talking about that ruff hoe she about ripped my dick right off....lol

Importfan2
06-11-2009, 10:35 AM
fuck dude we were just talking about that ruff hoe she about ripped my dick right off....lol

worst about it is she scared all the hot ones away...

always leave it to the fat ones to either cock block or scare them away..

man fat chicks are only good if they got good credit..

RMS-DIST
06-11-2009, 10:46 AM
worst about it is she scared all the hot ones away...

always leave it to the fat ones to either cock block or scare them away..

man fat chicks are only good if they got good credit..

fuck dude thats the truth she fallowed us around like we were a double cheese burger... mikey should have stepped in and took one for the team instead of watching and laughing.... lol

Jermo537
06-11-2009, 04:17 PM
fuck dude thats the truth she fallowed us around like we were a double cheese burger... mikey should have stepped in and took one for the team instead of watching and laughing.... lol

lol
i hate fat chicks

RMS-DIST
06-11-2009, 04:49 PM
lol
i hate fat chicks

i second that one......

catisoblivious
06-16-2009, 01:17 PM
wax it off

SINGLESLAMMERSI
06-17-2009, 02:51 AM
dont be a baby and just wax it lol

crx88
06-17-2009, 12:26 PM
Never had a problem shavin my arms, chest here.. I use match 3 razor, shavin cream. And good to go. No bumps nothing. =D been doin it like 6years. Lol. I hate hair.. Fuckin nasty IMO!

catisoblivious
06-18-2009, 11:54 AM
dont be a baby and just wax it lol

thats what im talking about!

Slow_HX
06-18-2009, 12:40 PM
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but there's this body cream called Nair that works great, I've been using it for year with no problems.

Owens
06-19-2009, 07:26 PM
I can be one hairy little guy sometimes.

I switched from shaving with shaving cream to using conditioner, so much better now. Skin and stubble is softer now, so when it does grow back I don't feel it. I just use cheap hair conditioner and body lotion after wards.

sonkaos
08-23-2009, 10:40 PM
There's this product that Jay Cutler uses or sponsor by that look very promising.
Here is the link: http://www.hair-removal-for-men.com/testimonials.html

brett_t
09-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Shave and put this shit on the problem areas. it worked for me. http://www.directchemist.com/nivea-for-men-sensitive-post-shave-balm_1_11831.html