PDA

View Full Version : working towards my 180 lbs goal

azracer41
06-15-2009, 09:34 PM
at the beginning of the year i set a goal to be 180 ibs at 10% body fat. when i started in januray i was 146ibs i have taken a cycle of N.O. xplode then i just finished a cycle of cell tech and nitro tech, i am currently 164ibs. i was very happy with the cell tech but not so much the nitro tech. im going to try monster milk and see how that works with the cell tech. any opinions suggestions and questions welcome.

when i started
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/EF_B20/15478-1.jpg

about halfway into cell tech
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/EF_B20/0156325.jpg

was taken today
http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/EF_B20/025498.jpg

dc4teg97
06-15-2009, 09:49 PM
gained a good 10 lbs with gnc brand performance 100 weight protein shit and it was cheap. no explode is expensive n nasty. good shit!

rudsone
06-15-2009, 09:52 PM
eat eat eat!

nice improvements mAng!

azracer41
06-15-2009, 10:53 PM
gained a good 10 lbs with gnc brand performance 100 weight protein shit and it was cheap. no explode is expensive n nasty. good shit!

how cheap? the taste of it didnt bother me kinda like an energy drink

eat eat eat!

nice improvements mAng!

ohh you have no idea 3 shakes and 6 meals a day lol thanks man

dc4teg97
06-16-2009, 12:42 AM
i think it was like 20 somthin but its always onsale.. and its like way thicker than pancake batter.. alright say u gotta shaker cup, you fill up half with weigh protein and the other half with water. yea u gotta blend this shit...
cup of milk with every meal help too.<--with the way ur training thats probly almost like a gallon a day..

taggart_lumpy
06-16-2009, 12:47 AM
:thumbup:

nice gains man

azracer41
06-16-2009, 01:18 AM
i think it was like 20 somthin but its always onsale.. and its like way thicker than pancake batter.. alright say u gotta shaker cup, you fill up half with weigh protein and the other half with water. yea u gotta blend this shit...
cup of milk with every meal help too.<--with the way ur training thats probly almost like a gallon a day..

are you talking about a gallon of milk?? i cant imagine sucking down more fluids than i already am im taking in about a gallon and a half of water before my workouts. ill look nto it for sure though thanks for the tip maynee :thumbup:

:thumbup:

nice gains man

thank you sir :wave:

AZDM
06-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Great results man. I've been trying to gain weight but unfortunately don't have tiume for the gym. Just curious, have you're legs gotten bigger also or just your upper body? I've heard that using weight gaining supplements target mostly the upper body.

die in a dick fire noob
06-16-2009, 08:12 AM
i'm curious what the hell "ibs" are...

did you mean LBS?

i keep thinking you want to get 180 irritable bowel syndromes...

krazyblurtz
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
You skinny bastard !

Stop worrying about supplements so much.

Muscle tech is ALL bullshit.
Muscle milk is good/ok but too expensive for what it really does.

Seriously just buy a non walmart brand whey protein & mixed protein (for night)

Besides that just eat your 5-6 meals, just make sure meat is in everyone.

I've figured out taking protein shakes, mixing em..taking 3-5 shakes a day and not going long without one is bullshit. You need recovery from food...you piss out most of your protein shakes anyway.

weight gainers dont "target" any specific part of your body

Do you have vitamins eric??

Add peanutbutter in your diet with milk too, calories and food protein! good fats! Possibly throw in fish oil too.

2ndGenInteg
06-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Just go to B.E. Everyday lol

gcboy90
06-16-2009, 02:42 PM
have casein protein at night this will allow your body to get solid amounts of protein while you sleep. other than that, good job, those are some great gains.

azracer41
06-16-2009, 05:12 PM
Great results man. I've been trying to gain weight but unfortunately don't have tiume for the gym. Just curious, have you're legs gotten bigger also or just your upper body? I've heard that using weight gaining supplements target mostly the upper body.

my legs are already pretty musicalar because i ran track in high school but they have gotten a little bit bigger

i'm curious what the hell "ibs" are...

did you mean LBS?

i keep thinking you want to get 180 irritable bowel syndromes...
:wave: hater
everyone else knew what i meant :upyours:
You skinny bastard !

I've figured out taking protein shakes, mixing em..taking 3-5 shakes a day and not going long without one is bullshit. You need recovery from food...you piss out most of your protein shakes anyway.

Add peanutbutter in your diet with milk too, calories and food protein! good fats! Possibly throw in fish oil too.
im sorry im not a tank like you! haha ive heard a lot of people say that about muscle tech but ive gained over 10 lbs from the creatine so i would have to disagree on that. idk what vitamins to get and im a pansy about swallowing pills lol. i usually have a pb sandwich during one of my meals and usually a couple bananas, breakfast is probably the only meal that i dont have meat in and i need to drink more milk i rarely do .
Just go to B.E. Everyday lol steak bean and cheese FTW!

have casein protein at night this will allow your body to get solid amounts of protein while you sleep. other than that, good job, those are some great gains.

thank you and what are casein proteins?

krazyblurtz
06-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Hey man, I believe in creatine just as much as you it's one of the most tried and prove to work supplements. For cellmas the only thing I would be hating on is the price.
How much of your gains do you think was from the creatine, are you sure none of your gains came from the placebo of taking it?
When I first took NO Xplode, I thought it had enough creatine to prevent muscle fatigue. So I became more insane and focused on the weights, which I started gaining more....But later I found out it was all placebo state of mind.

Anyways your creatine, cell tech is from BSN not muscletech. What do you think the nitro tech gave you?

azracer41
06-16-2009, 08:13 PM
is it really? it says muscletech on the cap hmm...anyways i was taking just the cell tech for about 2 weeks and i started on the nitrotech and i didnt notice a greater increase in lifting strength or physique while on the nitrotech. does that make sense? lol my plan is to use the creatine just to get up to about 190 to 200 then cut to 180 and stay there just on protein and eating

gcboy90
06-16-2009, 09:34 PM
casein protein is a protein that forms a gel in reaction to your stomach acid. its slower to release protein, which is why you should take it at night. this will allow for you body to metabolize the protein even while you sleep, maintaining muscle structure and building more muscle while you recover through your sleep

krazyblurtz
06-16-2009, 10:54 PM
---^^ He's right about the night time protein.

Anyways, vitamins are essential for health and recovery..Seriously a big prioritiy.
Instead of wasting money on the quality product of Animal Pak, Just get opti-men from optimum-nutrition. Cheap 10 bucks for a months supply. Just don't get any "one a day's" as you'll have the nutrition of it in you for a few hours before you piss it out.

And hey I used to be HORRIBLE with swallowing pills. My first time I did was when I was 18, haha.
Then I found out if you eat applesauce with a pill in it, without you wanting to chew or choke on it.
Now I can take 5-7 pills a time no problem with a little water

SiR Mikey
06-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Krazyblurtz>this thread

Keep it simple man, don't buy into all the hyped up bullshit promises of overpriced products. I've wasted my share of money on them and won't ever do it again. My supplement stash consists of pure monohydrate, BCAA's, protein, fish oil and vitamins. I have maybe $90 into all of it and everything but the Xtend will last for a good 3 months. The majority of your gains will come from your diet so save your money and buy some meat. I'm not trying to bash you at all for buying them, YOU are making great progress. You did this all on your own, not the supplements. Have some confidence in yourself :)

azracer41
06-17-2009, 12:00 PM
---^^ He's right about the night time protein.

Anyways, vitamins are essential for health and recovery..Seriously a big prioritiy.
Instead of wasting money on the quality product of Animal Pak, Just get opti-men from optimum-nutrition. Cheap 10 bucks for a months supply. Just don't get any "one a day's" as you'll have the nutrition of it in you for a few hours before you piss it out.

And hey I used to be HORRIBLE with swallowing pills. My first time I did was when I was 18, haha.
Then I found out if you eat applesauce with a pill in it, without you wanting to chew or choke on it.
Now I can take 5-7 pills a time no problem with a little water

ill look into that :thumbup:

Krazyblurtz>this thread

Keep it simple man, don't buy into all the hyped up bullshit promises of overpriced products. I've wasted my share of money on them and won't ever do it again. My supplement stash consists of pure monohydrate, BCAA's, protein, fish oil and vitamins. I have maybe $90 into all of it and everything but the Xtend will last for a good 3 months. The majority of your gains will come from your diet so save your money and buy some meat. I'm not trying to bash you at all for buying them, YOU are making great progress. You did this all on your own, not the supplements. Have some confidence in yourself :)

no offense taken im glad you are giving a honest opinion. so how do you use the fish oil? i have never heard of using that lol

gcboy90
06-17-2009, 09:33 PM
fish oil is a gel cap. it gives you your essential fatty acids. you can also do flax seed oil (at least the flax seed i take has omega-3 and omega-6 mikey prolly knows more about fish oil though).

and he is right, the main key to gaining weight is by eating a lot. but it also has to be the right kinds of carbs and fats for a clean bulk like you are doing. The fats you get from nuts and fish oil/flax seed oil is the right kinds of fats. As for carbs, you will want to mix your carbs with protein (having an apple with a protein shake, banana with chicken, etc). Having carbs in with protein allows for protein to be absorbed by the muscles faster.

azracer41
06-18-2009, 12:09 AM
fish oil is a gel cap. it gives you your essential fatty acids. you can also do flax seed oil (at least the flax seed i take has omega-3 and omega-6 mikey prolly knows more about fish oil though).

and he is right, the main key to gaining weight is by eating a lot. but it also has to be the right kinds of carbs and fats for a clean bulk like you are doing. The fats you get from nuts and fish oil/flax seed oil is the right kinds of fats. As for carbs, you will want to mix your carbs with protein (having an apple with a protein shake, banana with chicken, etc). Having carbs in with protein allows for protein to be absorbed by the muscles faster.

good info thanks man :] so i eat a lot of pasta i should have a protein shake with the pasta cause its all carbs? and will absorb faster?

gcboy90
06-18-2009, 08:46 AM
there is a balance you need to meet though. dont just carbo load, you will get fat. your percentage calories every day should be almost equal for carbs and protein. so lets say you are eating 3000 calories/day. you should probably be eating close to 275 grams protein/ 275 grams carbs/ 75 grams fat.

if you are going to eat noodles, make sure they are whole wheat, start buying grain bread, buy good healthy cereals. these will be beneficial for you getting good carbs. they are also a good source of fiber which takes a little longer to metabolize and can give you more energy throughout the day, and more time for protein to be transported to the muscles.

bb4arson
07-22-2009, 11:24 PM
says good by to ur kidneys ! to much of the type of protien ur taking messes up ur kidneys worse than alcohol so ive heard from gnc..
and man i gained like 35 pounds in a yr of muscle i used to be way skinny i was at 155 because i used to skateboard everyday but got up to like 187 with workouts 3 days a week but didnt skate as much any more so got more meat on me and didnt feel right at that weight so i decided to drop to 175 i feel more agile at this weight ..i was at a solid 170 for awhile but thats when i was swimming laps everyday swim team.

bmxican
07-23-2009, 09:14 AM
bb4arson you are fucking retarded and the person who told you about the protein is even fucking worst! Worst fucking Myth about protein!

bb4arson
07-23-2009, 08:45 PM
bb4arson you are fucking retarded and the person who told you about the protein is even fucking worst! Worst fucking Myth about protein!

uhh i didnt say all protiens ! there are certain protiens..:idiot:
and not a retard. damn people take it personal:boxer:

bb4arson
07-23-2009, 08:48 PM
ok googled it and we are good now that bitch is an idiot and no wonder i had a weird feeling on the shit she was telling me ..wanna no why cause she was fat and giving me pointers lol sorry guys ..

bmxican
07-24-2009, 03:37 PM
its ok man, my bad for saying shit to you cause it' was advice giving to you, and you even said it. My bad, but trust me if a high protein diet is messing up your kidney you got bigger issues really.

azracer41
07-26-2009, 05:15 PM
hahahaa she was probably just trying to get you to buy more expensive shit. lol well im at 172 now and about halfway through the monster milk and cell tech not sure if im gonna take pictures yet

gcboy90
07-27-2009, 08:48 AM
well its good progress with or without the pictures mang just keep up the hard work

azracer41
07-27-2009, 11:47 AM
well its good progress with or without the pictures mang just keep up the hard work

thanks mang i really didnt think i would progress this fast i might be able to go up to 190 and then cut to 180 by the end of the year.

Shiznit
07-27-2009, 11:55 AM
post your diet. i want to do the same thing, only i eat 4-6 meals a day but end up shitting it all out within a few hours of the meal, which leaves me the same weight no matter how much or how little i eat. fucking gay.

bb4arson
07-27-2009, 06:29 PM
hahahaa she was probably just trying to get you to buy more expensive shit. lol well im at 172 now and about halfway through the monster milk and cell tech not sure if im gonna take pictures yet

expensive stuff is usually better if u read the nutrient part..:thumbsup:

azracer41
07-28-2009, 12:44 PM
expensive stuff is usually better if u read the nutrient part..:thumbsup:

oh i know it is but it doesnt always justify the price IMO

jakellama123
07-28-2009, 08:14 PM
hey dipshit, you forgot this one ;) hhaha this site has horrible moderators. honda head u can get a date so u do whatever makes your little slut honda beezy happy, and jakoff-alama your a fukin pussy to go drink some caprisun u non alcoholic drinking bitch, and honda sleeazy easy beezy u take to much dick! 24/7 vtec fuck you too! your moms a E slut, u dumb bitch fuck hondas!!!!! who ever wants a crx it will be on the side of the road abandoned :)
jk, i love hondas. kinetic fuck you u old fukin piece of shit! no one like you!

HEY! YOU GO TO HELL
your crx is still worth only 5$ on a good day
ill trade you a slice of pizza for it

bb4arson
07-28-2009, 11:02 PM
mmmm pizza if i were him i would take it ..

azracer41
07-29-2009, 06:19 PM
post your diet. i want to do the same thing, only i eat 4-6 meals a day but end up shitting it all out within a few hours of the meal, which leaves me the same weight no matter how much or how little i eat. fucking gay.

i dont really hae a set diet i usually eat eggs or oatmeal in the morning with toast. usually 2 roast beef sandwichs at lunch or something with proetin like beans or some kind of meat. dinner lots and lots and lots of meat especilly boneless skinless chicken breasts, usually pasta 2 to 3 times a week. then in between i just eat whatever i can find those are usually smaller quicker meals. and 4 scoops of my protein through out the day and my creatine after the workout.

HEY! YOU GO TO HELL
your crx is still worth only 5$ on a good day
ill trade you a slice of pizza for it

ummmmmmmmmmmmm...:but: :poke:

ak94gsr
07-29-2009, 07:25 PM
pretty good gains man
i stacked cytogainer/noxplode/cellmass
i started at 130lbs now up to 148. i cycle off the creatine after 5 weeks. take a 2week break and just take protein. the cytogainer is good. its made by the same company as muscle milk. i take that in the morning and then after i work out. cellmass and noxplode are made by gsn good stuff.
as for my diet i just try and eat lots of lean protein and carbs.

azracer41
07-30-2009, 12:41 PM
pretty good gains man
i stacked cytogainer/noxplode/cellmass
i started at 130lbs now up to 148. i cycle off the creatine after 5 weeks. take a 2week break and just take protein. the cytogainer is good. its made by the same company as muscle milk. i take that in the morning and then after i work out. cellmass and noxplode are made by gsn good stuff.
as for my diet i just try and eat lots of lean protein and carbs.

thanks man :thumbup: im probably gonna cycle off the creatine for a bit after this then back on in a month or so

Owens
07-30-2009, 02:46 PM
You skinny bastard !

Listen to this guy

bb4arson
07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
thanks man :thumbup: im probably gonna cycle off the creatine for a bit after this then back on in a month or so

i thought u had to cycle creatine..u have to go on it a month and off it a month ..

azracer41
08-03-2009, 11:49 AM
i thought u had to cycle creatine..u have to go on it a month and off it a month ..

thats what is recommended by most people for really good gains. i wanted to try doing cycles and then a cycle off to see how it worked my gains havent stalled out yet so its working pretty effectly right now

Minty
08-03-2009, 05:37 PM
NO XPLODE FTMFW!!! that stuff is the shit for real man. i was around 165 at the end of senior year, now a little over a year later i am now 192 and still defined, so it help put on muscle not fat.
also i used mass XXX from GNC. good stuff bro. good luck.

bmxican
08-05-2009, 07:05 PM
NO XPLODE FTMFW!!! that stuff is the shit for real man. i was around 165 at the end of senior year, now a little over a year later i am now 192 and still defined, so it help put on muscle not fat.
also i used mass XXX from GNC. good stuff bro. good luck.

dude, Noxplode is nothing more than a pre-workout drink.

azracer41
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
dude, Noxplode is nothing more than a pre-workout drink.

x2 thats what i used it for when i was on it