AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Road Racing & Auto-X (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   H2 Honda Challenge Thanksgiving Enduro Battle Royale (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108481)

PhoenixB16 09-29-2009 05:33 PM

No. Mesa. Wifes phone is a 520# TUSCON,ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never.

fmx_dbc 09-29-2009 10:04 PM

Hey Brett, if Tony doesnt snag you up I'd like to have you on my crew. You've got the big time Setup experience so we can go far! ...and by that I mean long distances... like 3 hours....

Tage 09-29-2009 10:43 PM

Since there isn't a "Honda Challenge Group Leader" *I* will assume those responsibilities and support the split start and actually throw in an added twist of doing an inverted start (i.e. the fastest qualifiers start in the back). Yes it's a long race but at least we can dice it up for the first few laps. I think an enduro would be incredibly boring if we gridded normal NASA style and we never saw each other and maybe lapped another H2 car maybe once an hour??? LOL! With an inverted start AND an enduro there's no reason to push to the limits to pass but at least we can enjoy RACING for a lot longer portion of the race. :)

topramn 09-30-2009 08:56 AM

Since you will be racing, I will gladly step in as acting group leader and tell you that the LCA's on Boles car are not legal for H2. Whether or not they will be protested is a whole different story. :devil1:

PhoenixB16 09-30-2009 09:10 AM

I'm down. It's up to you guys to decide what I am doing and who I am crewing for. This honestly sounds like fun. All I ask is to be kept in the loop about this.Do not let me hear about a meeting regarding this the day after it has happened.... Believe it or not I am actually getting excited about a possible return to the track............And 3 hours is nothing ;) I intend on being on a winning team if you catch my drift..................................

cbaracing 09-30-2009 09:37 AM

ah gotcha

got some bling bling skunk2s baby?

fmx_dbc 09-30-2009 09:57 AM

I have aftermarket RLCA's as well :( and yes, mine are the bling bling skunk2's

PhoenixR 09-30-2009 10:27 AM

your canards are illegal too. :drunk:

fmx_dbc 09-30-2009 10:49 AM

Have you even looked at my car lately retard? Lol

Kinetic 09-30-2009 11:45 AM

I'll get right on that...let me turn my Daily into a race car.....hmmmm shouldnt cost more than a few thousand right?

Phil-

I need a loan from the BANK OF ROBLES please

or better yet....just buy me this

Actually there is a provisional DE2 Race license available at the discretion of the NASA regional director....

so bug Tage about it!

PhoenixR 09-30-2009 12:13 PM

don't call me a retard, captain downforce! haha.

i have not looked at your car recently...haha. but still:
canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards canards

BlueTeg 09-30-2009 03:18 PM

Ha!! I will not be protesting anyone who uses Skunk2 LCAs for this...

fmx_dbc 09-30-2009 05:05 PM

Good lord... they havent been on for MONTHS! Give it a rest lol

Mine still hold my trailing arms on...but I'm looking for some stockers with a sway bar hole so I can be H2 legal. That thread was disturbing I will admit. I'm using the same ones I pulled off the CRX and my bushings dont look terrible, but I do question how long they will last.

BlueTeg 09-30-2009 05:57 PM

For you, ten dolla. love you long time. :whip::smile:

fmx_dbc 09-30-2009 10:12 PM

sweetness dude! do those energy bushings fit the LCAs? if so, are they included in this steal?

BlueTeg 09-30-2009 11:44 PM

Those energy bushings are for the UCAs.

PhoenixB16 10-01-2009 09:36 AM

Something about Skunk2 parts scares me.My intake cam cracking in half has left a bad taste in my mouth since..............

fmx_dbc 10-02-2009 12:07 AM

dont remind me about their cams brett....

PhoenixB16 10-02-2009 08:37 AM

CTR cams sucka!.............you will be fine...... It was the early batches that flew apart.

fmx_dbc 10-02-2009 10:43 AM

PhoenixB16 10-02-2009 11:38 AM

I spy Daddy Durkee!That island is gorgous,as I am sure you know. I was there a while back with the family and whatnot,doing some island jumping.

LoooseGSR 10-18-2009 04:36 PM

so since no one has posted here in like 2 weeks I'll assume this was a bunch of nut swinging for nothing...lol since Tony is the only one I know actually planning on this. I know because we pulled the motor out for some 'freshening' on friday.

I'm out of racing, the Ralph special is sitting and hopefully someone will buy it, but as for me, I've got other things to focus on right now, so i'll just be out instructing and crewing for the forseeable future.

I'll be back to DE, but it won't be until I get 3 letters in my garage.... I T R ha ha...first some stuff on the house...then I will have one...yay!!

ILIKETODRIVE 10-18-2009 08:24 PM

I know a few people that will still being doing the Enduro. I am out, however. Going to save money for Nationals next year.

comptonasskerry 10-22-2009 01:59 AM

me and phil r goin to tag team this bitch. its gay over for everyone.

LoooseGSR 10-22-2009 08:01 AM

you're funny Kerry...can I see your comp school license please? I know Phil's got one:-)

fmx_dbc 10-22-2009 08:14 AM

Why would Tony "refresh" the motor before a 3 hour race? :this-guy_2:

LoooseGSR 10-22-2009 09:24 AM

You're joking right Craig? I mean is that seriously a legitmate question?

fmx_dbc 10-22-2009 09:48 AM

I thought it was... I mean it was running fine. Now there's an added possibility of something failing because he went and fucked with it. Just my opinion. I would think it's more worth it (especially for Tony) to just save that for nationals. He doesn't need to have 10 HP on everyone to win the enduro...we know that.

PhoenixR 10-22-2009 12:03 PM

craig --

i pulled the valve cover off to check valve lash and noticed that my timing belt had a cut in it. since we were swapping trans anyway, we just pulled the whole motor out. once the motor was sitting on the stand, i noticed that the valve seals were leaking.

this motor isn't getting "built" -- it's just getting a new timing belt and new valve seals. during a three hour enduro, i can't afford to be blowing oil out the exhaust. it's ALWAYS cheaper to replace something BEFORE it fails anyway.

and for the record, things that i've fucked with don't fail! haha

tony

topramn 10-22-2009 04:06 PM

except when billy from Cobb is driving and doesnt know how to find gears on a skunk2 short shifter.