AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   General Tech Forum (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bottom end rebuild.. who do u recomend? (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121961)

Ramsey 04-08-2010 09:38 PM

I would never take any customer for granted, but how do I deal with a person who writes comments like what you wrote. If you really had a problem with me or dave, man up and come to us like an adult and say hey I wanted to know this info on this build, but instead you write stupid shit and never give anybody a good feeling about anything. Hey if I lost you as customer I guess that is my loss, but hey, do I really want a person who talk shit like that, you tell me. Your pretty funny though, my real customer do understand how much I go out of the way for them, everyday. I have alway realized that arguing on the forum dont help anything but like what everybody say, there 2 sides to a story, so I'll leave it as that.

Full-Race Henry 04-09-2010 04:16 PM

Honestly a basic bottom end rebuild is pretty hard to fuck up. You could even do it yourself, which is what i recommend so you can do it later down the road too.

But as far as shops to go to, i would recommend Tri-Tech Motorsports, Josh is a pretty honest guy and wont fuck you over.

Tri-Tech Motorsports
2853 South 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85040
623-570-9551

I also recommend Import Power House aka IPH/RS Machine, i have dealt with Ramsey and he is a stand up guy and extremely helpful and reasonable. I can understand his frustration, since people are talking shit, hes gonna talk shit right back. i dont blame him at all. For you guys that think he is acting childish, its just his way of defending his place of business. He wouldnt be making these kinds of posts if people werent childish with their remarks on a public forum. He is right though, if anyone has a problem with any company, they should go straight to the management and squash it out.

Import Power House
1422 North 27th Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85009
602-272-9988

Another shop is Import Autoworks. Billys been working on cars for awhile and does a lot of cars on the west side of town.

Import Autoworks
8961 North 79th Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
623-877-3099

There are a few people that I completely trust rebuilding a motor that dont have their own business, but they do have a shop. allvtec, aka Raul fucking Gonzalez. Hes a great guy, very honest and trustworthy. frtech, aka Aaron motherfuckin Teague, hes actually Josh from tri-techs brother in law, he does great work and is always slammed with custom builds from motor builds to turbo kit installs to working on local shop cars, etc.

If you want their contact info, pm me and i will forward it to them or just send them a PM.

There is SRD, i havent been there in about 5 years, but back in the day they were one of the top shops.

There is also Built By Notorious, they are one of the newer shops in town. I havent ever been there, but i have talked to them a few times. One of the guys there is SUPER COOL and the other guy i talked to over there was . . . . . . . . . yeah i dont like to talk bad about people on public forums.

There is only one shop i would recommend in Tucson, that is Collective Fucking Racing dot net. Scott Byars is a total badass mother fucker and runs Tucson

Collective Racing
8150 East 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85710
520-296-2223

RC is also pretty hardcore, he has a lift at his house. fucking ballar. he could rebuild it, but probably wouldnt want to cause hes more into show shit these days.

Hope this helps and im sure if you go with IPH, TTM, allvtec, or frtech, you wont be disappointed.

KingDingaLing 04-10-2010 04:24 PM

good posting henry. true story, id rather shave bays and do show shit than rebuild a motor. if a customer wants me to rebuild a motor and do a wire tuck/shave bay etc... ill just send the motor to josh while im busy doing the other work on the car. works out better and less down time.

krankieLS 04-02-2011 01:19 AM

I met Henry tonight at firebird for the first time and have to totally agree with him on Allvtec and Aaron from TSR. Raul aka Allvtec has gone so far out of his way to help me be properly introduced to the import world. He had changed my motor out and showed me so many things it boggles my mind. You truly can’t go wrong with either one of these honest gentlemen ç=== I use that word loosely.:biggrin:

love old threads

dubc89 04-05-2011 10:40 PM

How much would it cost to rebuild bottom end of a d16 pull n drop back in

D-BOY 04-09-2011 02:04 AM

lol funny :smackself: