AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Strip & Street (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Kill Stories (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29778)

SOHCsoldier 05-12-2007 01:57 AM

lol thats funny.

boostedrex 05-12-2007 02:07 AM

ya i thought so too

nighthawkej 05-12-2007 02:08 AM

lol

*inFamous* 05-12-2007 02:09 AM

saw a mystique gun it at a light and get lit up haha was awesome, like 4 cop cars were right at that intercection. what a dumbass...

did show a SRT what a 2.5L turbo can do though on the way home... just a short 3rd gear pull to like 83 from roughly 66

ILIKETODRIVE 05-12-2007 02:13 AM

Damn you're up late!

I'm drunk. :blunt:

*inFamous* 05-12-2007 02:19 AM

yeah its been a bland friday night lol

comptonasskerry 05-12-2007 02:09 PM

dude this isnt post ur life story. this is the killin the v8 heads thread so post up or go home. o and if u want time find the mag. u have 24hrs to crack this bastard!!!1

goose6453 05-12-2007 10:16 PM

I Was In My 02 Accord 3.0 V6 V-tec Dual Exhaust Cold Airintake And I Was Going Home From Work I Was On The 17 Going About 70 Mph The Raido Was Off And I Was Listening To Engine Music It Was 12 15 Am And I Thought I Was The Only One In The Road When A Car Pulls Up To Me And Cuts Me Off And Im Like Wtf The Guy Slows Down So I Down Shift And Pnch It He Just Slams On The Gas Were Neck To Neck At About 85mph Then He Shifts And A **loud Ass (pssssssssss)**from The Blow Off Valve Came Out And I Shit Out A Big Ass Sinder Block My Knees Went Weak And My Stomach Droped While All This Happening I Askd My Self Y Bother And At The Same Time I Said Fuk It So I Kept Going Then Another Loud Ass Psssssssssss My Neck Twiches A Little, But This Time The Sound Was Like A Car Behind Me I Was Like Damb I Took Out A Turbo Charged Car Lol Then I Ws Like Wtf

Then He Got Of On Indian School

Then I Went Home

Got In Some Guts You Know Pretty Much Beat It Out The Frame Lol

*inFamous* 05-13-2007 01:37 AM

*doesn't need a lesson from mr. off topic*

had a good run with a is350 today :)

Type - O 05-13-2007 12:38 PM

one time coming back from CG i raced a last gerneration GT eclipse, won. then the other day a orange breadbox and i raced, i beat him. then on the 202 i raced a silver civic, got my ass handed to me. but i didnt feel bad cuz i could hear his BOV

Fox Vtec 05-13-2007 12:58 PM

boy what were u doin on my turf? this one time i raced this crx in my hatch and i kicked his ass right in front of QT

boostedrex 05-13-2007 01:17 PM

u raced a breadbox, r those fast at all

Type - O 05-13-2007 01:22 PM

well ive only got a d15 so i was proud that a 17 year old original motor still beat a brand new car

boostedrex 05-13-2007 03:23 PM

o no it wasn't meant like that i really was wondering how those were i never seen one get on it

Broskiballa 05-13-2007 04:27 PM

oh : )

I like.
hah.

Ive beatin a bike. it was fast. light, colorfull

Pulled hard on that bitch ass mongoose in 1st gear.

he didnt even have a chance. ; )

Type - O 05-13-2007 05:39 PM

there not fast at all lol

BTLD_LS1 05-14-2007 06:35 AM

not exactly a kill story, but have to share.

So Im out in the slow ass GTi getting Pizza and wings from Barros on Baseline and Hardy.
I pull up to the light wheere autozone is and my buddy pulls up next to mein his STi, so I give a little joking rev and he revs abck and we laugh, then suddenly we hear the sound of tires screaching and some dud in a Sentra is trying to do a burn out next to him, he proceeds to stall the car. the light turns green and the guy in the Sentra takes off and puts his flashers on light we were raciong him, even though we were both during down priest. It was quite amusing watching someone try and race a 12 second car with a 19 second car

boostedrex 05-17-2007 02:04 AM

here's a old story, my buddy just got his motor done FULLY built b16 on bottle and remember this a years ago when b16s were bad ass. well we are cruising in his ef trying to find a race. finally we pull up to a eg hatch with no hood and i see thats its a bseries in it, he revs and i roll down the windows and ask what he has. He say a single cam and laughs his ass off, then says how about u? my buddy says me too. So they both start reving and were off we r even in first because we r burning out the whole time 2nd we catch and spay and pull hard. hit 3rd and spraying when a firbird fly by us and we were like damn she had to have momentum. finally and the next light we run her from the stop and lets just say she didn't have momentum.. after talking to her it was a 10.8 sec car, and i believe it too

boostedrex 05-19-2007 05:56 PM

:)

LiLinsane 05-22-2007 03:12 AM

lol here is one,
so back when i was in high school my buddy and I were into muscle cars, (still like em really). He has a '72 chevy truck, c10. dropped, tubular arms, mean rake., some nice wheels, the moter is a 355 sbc, 2.02 heads, KB pistons, KB timing gears. *made it sound like a blower* lol

truck did about a 13.7 with wheel spin in every gear.. which aint too bad for a truck.
we were driving down alma school comming home from our EVIT class, as this big ass box truck pulls up to us. Look to the left and its a paramedic (sp). the guys were looking at us and they started to rev their disel at us, clack clack clack..

vroom! clack clack clack... Vrooom Clack clackity clack...
over and over, being taunted at the light by a ambulance,
I looked at ian, and said, dude... this is so fucking funny.. your going to have to race him so i can properly tell this story later..
we laughed, and bumped the gas... the truck gave a slight tilt with every rev, rich exhaust roared out of the flowmasters..... the ambulance reved up...
GREEN!!
It sounded like they did a neutral dump on that thing. but the ambulance's tires let off a pretty damn good smoke screen.. i never knew that those big trucks can move as well as it did.
No where close to ian's truck, but still rather impressive for such a large mass.
ian smirked, next thing you know we are sitting at the next red light waiting for that ambulance to call a cop or something.
the guys pulled up next to us at the light and gave us a cheer. lol

Man it was worth that 1/8th of a tank... esp. cos ian paid for it... haha

boostedrex 05-22-2007 04:56 PM

lmao

Ej6_B18c 05-22-2007 05:28 PM

good stuff

StateOfMind 05-22-2007 07:13 PM

Back in high school my buddie was giving me a ride home down 19th avefrom thunderbird to cactus. We were in his 94 nissan hardbody truck and some lady like 30 ish is in a sedan. Well some how my buddie is now racing her around the mountian swearve of 19th. I was just sitting in the passenger seat watching this lady were running even with when all of the sudden her car stopped dead. Well let me tell you there are no brakes like slamming the back of a city bus, i think we won the race?

<3bane 05-23-2007 05:55 PM

this reminds me of the time a lady in a mid 90's lexus tried to "go faster" than me to cut me off to avoid traffic. a few seconds after she disappeared from my vision, i looked in my mirror to see her pulling onto the shoulder with her car on fire.

boostedrex 05-25-2007 09:23 PM

^that sucks

fivesfe 05-30-2007 05:44 PM

M5

I raced an m5 on i10 a while back, it was a silver 2000+ m5. We were on i10 heading to phx from tucson, when these two ricers come up next to us, one is a sunfire and the other is a cavaliar both with vinyls, spoilers, bodykits...the works. Me and my friend were both bored having an univentfull drive so far so we do a full pulls with each, I just left it in 5th and pulled away from both without problem. We played for a good while.
About 10 minutes before firebird we see this M5, me and my friend are thinking the same thing at this point, I chase after it and try to get him to run. I sped next to him a few times letitng him hear the Wg, but he did not bite. I shortly give up on it and mind my business. He falls behind with the ricers and i see they start racing eachother, this pissed me off for some reason. The dood then comes up from behind cuts me off and starts driving slow infront of me, so we pass him and jump infront again. I know that he is goign to try to come up again so i drop into 4th as i see him switching lanes, I wait for him to get next to me so i know for sure he is going for it. I let him get about a car ahead of me till i punch it, my car punches me into my seat 110 comes around and im about 6 cars head of this guy. so i throw it into 5th and go back to driving normal.

i know...long story, but it was fun.
car is a 92 plymouth lasssssser...mods are t3/t4 50trim,780cc injectors, 3inch exh, 2g maf,fmic, hardpiping and so on. stock motor...down to stock original headgasket.

Daddy_Digital 05-30-2007 06:24 PM

dam..im gonna get me a race tonight (aka ticket)lol

boostedrex 05-31-2007 01:25 PM

^^ lol ya be careful

juan3023 07-09-2007 12:52 AM

boostedrex

BOOSTEDREX you should pull out you 8 sec teg

The President 07-09-2007 01:47 AM

Best Streetracing encounter with a cop

This was a while back in my buddies B20Vtec DA... it was the 4th of july around 2AM YEARS AGO and we were cruising down bell rd with some friends, all of a sudden an LT1 takes off from beside us. My first thought was wtf? my buddies first thought was.. catch him. we catch up to him at the next light, it's obvious why we were there (no ricer reving) light goes green and both cars took off.. racing from 43rd toward 35th, we pull up to around 115 and we are like 4 cars ahead of him. get to the light at 35th and we're both ready to run again... the light for 35th goes yellow and both cars are ready.. all of a sudden a cop flys into the left turn lane and actually slides into the middle of the intersection, turns the lights on and gets out of the car... he says.. DON"T MOVE! no one moved.. my friend Joe looked at me and asked... "How do I get out of this" I told him either run (BAD IDEA) or to just take it... so we stayed there and the cop has back up come.. tells us to follow him so we can get off the road.. we pull down 31st ave and park it... we get the whole Street racing is bad, you're going to hell for this and we could fuck you and take the car speach... he leaves us and goes to talk to the guy in the lt1... turns out the guy in the LT1 was an Marine on leave from SD.. thank GOD b/c the cop told us that he could get royally fucked and they only gave him a warning so he had to do the same with us... he said he was driving west from 35th to 43rd when we passed him... and he nailed our speed by eye and asked if we were doing about 115. he turns to leave and says this... " That little integra beat that formula!?" we said yeah and continued to have an awkward conversation about what makes an integra take out an LT1 Formula... the cop was actually a cool guy... after the conversation he walked back to his car kinda shaking his head... my buddy was freaked out and made me drive home... best streetrace ever... convinced me not to street race anymore!

JDM_SLO 07-09-2007 06:57 AM

aah shit.. may as well add mine.. been reading for 4 pages.. soo here we go

Back in the day when i had the h22 eg all stock exterior, even on the hubcaps just hammered with the N1 out the back. I was cruzing down swan from skyline (in tucson) and i spot a ricer ek with altezzas so i speed up a little to get next to him and of course he has his windows down stock ride hight on some 18's and i look over at him to see if he would look back.. no look just reved at me and kept looking forward. So i hit 2 step and he takes off from a 45 roll. I stick it in 4th and stay next to him till around 70-80 then i pull.. he was pretty mad and even after i stoped racing he thought he would win with the ricer fly by.. only thing it won him was a ticket cuz there was a cop hiding up the road.. lol

Ok i got killed on this one.. Same car (eg) I was coming home from cruzing late one night and i was mobing down pima (tucson) and i spot a reealy clean EF hatch shinny black paint but it had a stockish looking flowmaster exhaust and it was siting on black HX's so i check the car out while driving next to it for a few seconds till we hit the red light.. It was obviouse we were gunna race so I just waited for him to go. the light turns green and we roll off the line normally but neither of us shift. So i punch it.. only to be smacked down in 1st gear as he blows by me hitting 2 step or rev idk. 2 dark ass marks and by mid second i just pulled it out of gear.. didnt see the point in still going lol.. Havnt seen the car since.. the marks are still at the light though.. till 3rd gear i think.

aXez 07-09-2007 01:50 PM

got murdered...

Me and my buddy were cruising in his Auto 85 camaro with a 305, this white SRT-4 with blue racing stripes and blue interior neon lights pulls up next to us and revs and were like ugh whatever and my boy punches it. We pulled on him and he sat like half a car length back from us until about 75 when he hear his BOV pop and that bitch goes SCREAMING passed us, you could smell nitrious though in the air when he passed it was like DAMN!

Later that same night a cobalt SS pulled up on us at the intersection on power and university right infront of the QT and he revved so my boy being the muscle car kid he is revved back and the camaro sounds mean it really does... but it isnt that mean. The cobalt rips off the light, we follow and by 3rd gear he had like 2-3 lengths on us and his hazards...

About a week ago, driving my shitbox of a rex (stock DPFI d15) I had a late 80s trans am pull up on me, it revved and I wasnt revving back I was trying to keep my car started! the fool waits light goes green and he punches it so I decide to drop it and try it and as soon as i nailed 3rd gear my car shit on me and stalled in the middle of the road D:

Needless to say I cant win... my shitbox just needs the z6 put in :/

Domestic Violence 09-16-2007 01:41 AM

i flew by a cop at 160! wasnt really a race....

boostedrex 09-16-2007 12:42 PM

holy shit, thats nuts, i was with a buddy when he did 110 threw a school zone. well not in the car with him i was trying to follow him but he gone and when i came around the corner all i seen was a moto cop turn on his lights and take off. My buddy told me that all the cop did was come up to the window and say step out the car then he handcuffed him. felt bad but u act stupid and thats what happened

98mclipse 10-03-2007 11:36 PM

sooo i have a 98 eclipse i wont say wat i have done to it...well anyways so far i beat
1999 Acura Integra Headers/Exhaust/AEM Cold Air Intake
2000 Tiburon GT V6 Exhaust...

Colten79 10-16-2007 07:14 PM

i got a cool kill story.. one where i got my ass handed to me..

ok so my friend and i were just board out of our minds one night.. we were out on 99 ave. between Mcdowle Rd. & Thomas.. (its a very good place to run at night for those who don't know).. as we pull up to the light, he pulls on the side of me and says,"lets run 'em!" i already knew he was gonna beat me but i just told him, "ok sure".. so the light turns green and we were off.. the launch, i murdered him, easy car length.. 2nd i hear the loudest miss of a gear ever.. then when he catches it i also hear vtec cracking in my ear as he pulls in front.. back bumper to front bumper, i hear him miss 3rd gear... then as he just starts to pull away from me i hear him reving his motor(as we're still racing).. as i start to catch up he drops it back to 2nd and smashes on me the hardest i've ever been smashed on...(it was brutal).. my car has never been ran on the track but the fastest car i've beaten so far would probably be either a SRT-4 with some mods (boost controller, intake ect..) or a gsr with mods in a hatch.. so my car isn't to slow.. i kinda felt like that guy in the truck in Shiznit's story..

Rollin_Eg 10-17-2007 09:55 AM

When I Had My Da Wit Gsr Never Raced Alot But When I Blew It I Drop A B16a And Then Started To Race People So Beat
Another Da Wit Ls
Couple Wit ????
Dc Wit Ls
Si B16a2 Smoked Him On The Freeway
Crx Wit Mini Me
Rsx Type S Was Catching Him On 3rd Never Finish Cause Of Traffic
Thats All I Can Remember

1lowtacoma 10-17-2007 11:44 AM

i beat an evo MR here in tucson 3 times in a row. pulled on him hard everytime from a standstill and from a roll. i let him go first on wone run and i reeled him in at 110mph and had 2 car lengths by 130mph after the 3rd time the dumbass took off from a light when a cop started to follow us, hehe( i knew but didnt tell him the cop was there). he got pulled over and as i passed him i piped him with a rev

Beat him in a 90crx si full interior, Obd-0 ls with ls tranny 6 puck clutch and i/h/e and a 75shot dry with stock suspension and a chipped obd-0 ls ecu with myself weighing 190lbs and my camera man weighing 200lbs.

LiLinsane 10-17-2007 11:45 AM

*boggle*

nbdracin 10-21-2007 12:39 AM

man i have got a killing and im mean killing story

have you ever beat someone so bad you kinda felt sorry for em DAMN

i mean he was my homie too we were jus crusin down like 99th ave and he raced my boys hatch and he was in a rsx type s and the hatch beat him by like 2 cars so he stopped and i pulled up on him and im in my 99coupe at a dead stop we launched went threw first gear and didnt see him tell the next light my boy was on the side of the road and i asked him if the rsx was on it and he said yeah i beat the guy by like 6 to 8 cars i felt bad honestly but at the same time i still fuckin won