AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thieves have migrated to Tucson (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76154)

usdmEF_9 10-06-2008 02:54 PM

^^^^ pussy

Neebs 10-06-2008 07:51 PM

Yeah. It use to have royal sports bronze rims.

Let me know if they had anything to do with it.

Are you talking to me??

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 12:10 AM

yo neebs check this out yesterday im chillin with my boy he gets a call from some one that want to check his SI out that they r interested.................2 make a long story short officer simmers shows up and tell us that you asked him to look at my boys car cuz you think your parts r on my boys car man ...........................and what i got to say is how stupid do you think my boy is he didnt jack your shit and if he did he wouldnt put your shit up for sale so quick you dumb fuck so next time think befor you act and i just want to say sorry for your lost but now my boy has to deal with all this shit just cuz of your punk ass actions

oh and si is still for sale

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 12:15 AM

no dis respect just a lil up set bout this and sorry for your loss man

lunchbox 10-09-2008 12:41 AM

Man all this shit is gay and its fucking getting old all ready fuck hondas fuck all this bull shit neebs you pussy you tell the cops to check my whip out man fuck that i mean i am sorry for your loss but that shit is stupid how you tried to sweat me dog you dont know me or anything about me i have all the pappers to my car recits for every thing that is on the car so fuck all this si is still for sale price dropeed to 5500 shit needs to go dont want it any more

JDM_SLO 10-09-2008 01:43 AM

damn that sucks.. Car got jacked and they took jacked parts off of it lol

x2 about that shit with my boys si.. not cool

thor21 10-09-2008 02:10 AM

shits pretty gay dawg that you go tell simmers to go check his car!!sorry for the loss man but now look simmers is all on his SI now when its all legit cuz u think he has yer parts on his car!!! come on dawg honestly who is going to post up yer shit on their car rite after yer shit got stolen!! once again sorry for yer loss man bt thats some pussy shit rite there if you ask me!!

usdmEF_9 10-09-2008 07:06 AM

bitch shit...... shits fucked up his si is all legit, if he were to have your parts do you really think he would put them on his car right away and try to sell it??

imm0rtal 10-09-2008 08:04 AM

Yeah dude, figured you would want to know there was another similar car I hadn't seen before around the campus area. I have a pretty good grasp of the cars in the area I am in during the day, and this one was definitely a new one.

Neebs 10-09-2008 09:18 AM

How about you shut the fuck up and mind your own business you worthless piece of shit and use some legitimate grammar and punctuations. Think about who you call a "dumb fuck" before you say anything and know one end of the story. I can tell your upset, but you need to calm down a bit.

Someone pointed his car out to me over PM on craigslist about the front end because it looked discolored. I even ask him a question about the front end on AZHT. When he didn't respond I left it alone. Then I get a PM from Det. Simmer about what I posted.

To get things straight. I didn't even ask Det. Simmers to go take a look at it. He took his own initiative to take a look at it.

My bad if you took it the wrong way if its a legit then its legit. I bet you would've done the same thing if someone PM'd you about it.

SiR Mikey 10-09-2008 09:49 AM

Damn, a lot of people are pissed off. I understand why you guys are pissed, but if it's legit then let the det. come down, do his thing and leave. If nothing is stolen you shouldn't have anything to worry about, right?

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 10:53 AM

[How about you shut the fuck up and mind your own business you worthless piece of shit and use some legitimate grammar and punctuations. Think about who you call a "dumb fuck" before you say anything and know one end of the story. I can tell your upset, but you need to calm down a bit.

Someone pointed his car out to me over PM on craigslist about the front end because it looked discolored. I even ask him a question about the front end on AZHT. When he didn't respond I left it alone. Then I get a PM from Det. Simmer about what I posted.

To get things straight. I didn't even ask Det. Simmers to go take a look at it. He took his own initiative to take a look at it.

nah dog you dont know who you r talkin to man im just tellin you whats up cuz now det. dick head is all in my boys shit now cuz your bitch ass man and y the fuck im a goona write in with punctuation man this shit is AZHT it aint no fuck english class pussy and like i said no disrespect but fuck that shit pussy oh and tell your boy simmers to back off hahahahaaha but its what ever we aint got shit to hide so fuck it and we didnt take your shit man we have money we dont need to be takin some bicth made si anyway

now you calm the fuck down pussy cuz once my boys get in some shit and im there it is my business ok man so fuck that oh and puck ass simmer shit is legit so you dont gotta come around no more hahahahaha

Neebs 10-09-2008 12:10 PM

Cause of me? I didn't approach Det. Simmer, he approached me and he's not my boy either. I let things go and let whatever deal with it.

If your boy's stuff is legit then its legit. No use of crying over spilled milk.

No disrespect either from my part. I want the people who's stealing these car to go down.

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 12:48 PM

me to but im just tellin you what went down man once again sorry for your loss it suck and simmers this is gettin old man for real

imm0rtal 10-09-2008 12:53 PM

I don't mean to make a mess of Dat's thread because hes a cool head, but I just have one question for you: If your boy's shit is legit or whatever, why the fuck do you care? I mean, wouldn't you rather have detectives checking this shit out and helping the Honda owners out a little? If your boy has nothing to worry about, then fuck it, no harm, no foul. I mean to me, it sounds like someone has got something to hide with how butthurt they are getting. Det. Simmers isn't out to fuck good people over, just out to catch car thieves :thumbup:

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 01:24 PM

im sure he is a cool dude so there for ill send simmers your way and have him on your ass man we aint got shit to hide simmers came to my house to and im all liget homie have papers for all my k20 hatch man and so does my boy hey buys cars from junk yards and fixes them up but its just not fun to have the cops come over lookin at your shit then nighbors start thinkin your a thift dog ok and I CARE CUZ NO ONE FUCK WITH ME AND MY BOYS DOG THATS Y I WAS THERE SO IT BECAME MY PROBLEM TO BUT LIKE I TOLD NEEBS NO DISRESPECT I WAS JUST HEATED AND WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR REASON TRYIN TO COME AT ME HOME BOI

1lowtacoma 10-09-2008 01:31 PM

Det S. Simmers is my friend.
# 6 on my speed dial.

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 01:34 PM

man and all yall act like you never had hot shit on your car man be 4real not some pussy all yall point fingers at ever one eles when more then half of you guys are rollin hot ass motors

bmxedup 10-09-2008 01:48 PM

who is Det. S. Simmer?

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 01:55 PM

the biggest honda theif in tucson hahahahahahahaha

usdmEF_9 10-09-2008 01:56 PM

1lowtacoma's best friend lol :thumbup: (no hard feeling's)
he's a detective from TPD works for the auto thieft

bmxedup 10-09-2008 02:00 PM

oh okk gotcha.

imm0rtal 10-09-2008 02:01 PM

I'm not trying to come at anyone, because that isn't what I am doing. I am telling you to just let it fucking go man. Oh my god, big badass with his boy's dog, I mean come on dude, are you for real? Is it even your fucking car to begin with? No, it isn't. My point was that Det. Simmers is making an effort to get thieves off the streets of Tucson, and if you don't have anything to hide, why not support that effort 100%? I mean everyone bitches about thieves, but no one is willing to accept that shit is gonna change and hoods are gonna start getting popped to make it safe to drive a Honda around here again.

1lowtacoma 10-09-2008 02:05 PM

Det. Steven Simmers
Badge # 44535
520-791-4499 X 1738
520-791-4664 office
I wont be giving out his cell.

I guess you could truly say hes my BFF lolz.
I got nothing to hide, we know each-other pretty well.
He runs the auto theft unit in tucson

fivesfe 10-09-2008 05:36 PM

haha i wonder where those came from?

Im sure you didnt pay much for the front end and the tail lights....

kinda like karma

k20a2eg6 10-09-2008 05:37 PM

well DOG its just bullshit how now my boy has to deal with this shit this dude is like my brother i dont like know one fucken with him man and any fucken way JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP THATS Y WHEN I WROTE MY FRIST STATEMENT I PUT NEEBS IS THAT YOU NO OK SHUT THE FUCK UP DOG AND IM NOT JUST ACTIN HARD ON THE NET I DONT PLAY HOME BOI SO JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT MAN OK AND NEEBS NO DISRESPECT MAN NOW BACK ON TOPIC

Neebs 10-09-2008 06:17 PM

I didn't buy the front end off him. I bought it off the guy that took it off his wrecked Si that got t-boned and witnessed him taking it off. Even one of my buddy was there to witness it. I bought the Si front lip from JAYDMJUNKIE, that he got from ChicagoMike with a "chicagoracing" sticker on it. All the parts I got were legit and even have people to prove it.

There were no jacked parts on my car whatsoever. JDM_Slo don't know wtf he's talking about, saying I have jacked parts on my car.

No problem. This thread has gone nowhere I wanted it to be. I am going to let it die. AND again no disrespect to you or your buddy.

You and you buddy down for a photoshoot? Maybe my pics can help sell those cars faster? I need to practice on my photo shot lightings.

ChicagoMike 10-09-2008 06:22 PM

Mr.Teal 10-09-2008 06:43 PM

homeboy, dog, my G, my brotha..

FUCK Man anyone would get up in someones business if they thought they had there parts. YOU INCLUDING.. why complain if theres nothing to hide, your BOY's shit is legit leave it at that, Neebs lost a nice car, and should be doing everything he can to at least locate parts if not the whole car. Cop checked what he checked on your BOYS shit, neebs says he didn't tell him to go check forget about it....

SHIZZZZZZZNIT :smirk:

Mr.Teal 10-09-2008 06:44 PM

qft