AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   EF CRX/Civic + DA Integra (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   what did you do to your ef today? (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111714)

00_ek9coupe 12-07-2009 12:44 AM

just looked at mine today

Colten79 12-07-2009 07:11 AM

What's gettin annoying is how you always have to say something negative bout every ef on this site, and you act as if your hatch is the cleanest around... and you said your gettin jdm sideskirts? Man I hate when people fake the funk...

crxhfb16 12-07-2009 09:46 AM

hes never said anything negative about my EF but i do try and fly under the radar lol.

1_2race 12-07-2009 10:04 AM

Possibly putting gas in it today, and punching it in the dash for rattling so much.

crxhfb16 12-07-2009 10:11 AM

everything rattles in mine cant tell 1 from the other lol.

comptonasskerry 12-07-2009 05:31 PM

Lol wow u can't even prove to me that I said what u posted. Once again another fag that has no facts and how is puttin jdm side skirts on my car fakin the funk? Is it changin the front end abd tryin to make the car look like something its not? Am I goin to say that they r usdm ones and that my car came with them?ur a moron come with facts next time u try to talk shit to me. And I don't talk shit I simply state facts and people don't like me for bein 100% up front I don't care what any one u fucks think or say about ny car its my car so y don't u just ignore me the next time I post and u wouldn't get ripped open like u do.

And I don't hate on every ef just most because most ef owners r cheap knock off havin kids that destroy efs.

Mat*speC1 12-07-2009 06:06 PM

^^^wow you jus said its your car and you dont care>>>? so what does it matter to you when some kid puts knock-off shits on THERE CAR, jus remember its there CAR!!!

-One

SoB NiG 12-07-2009 06:27 PM

GODDAMN THANK YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD MY FRIEND!!! I KNO MY SHITS KNOCKOFF!!! I STILL TURN HEADS AND GET COMPLEMENTS WIT FAKE SHIT...
VAVLO LIP IS FAKE(ITS CALLED VAVLO TRIM I THINK N ITS MADE OUTA FAKE PLASTIC)
THE ROOF RACK IS FAKE( CAUSE ITS YOKOMO)
MY RIMS ARE REALLY FAKE ROTAS (THERE MADE OUTA GRASS NOT METEL...
MY BLACKWORKS LOWER CONTROL ARMS ARE FAKE(THERE NIGGA CONTROL ARMS:clap::clap:)
AND MY MOTORS FAKE( ITS A GEO MOTOR HAHAHAHA)
WANT ME TO CONTINUE?

CAUSE BFOR YOU KNO IT ILL GET ANOTHER JOB AND START BUYING REALLY REAL ISH... AND I BET YULL STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY... BUT YOU KNO WAT YOUR A WAIST OF MY TIME FROM THIS POINT ON! CIVIC INTERGRA OR ACCORD IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WAT EVER YOU CAN AFFORD... I CAINT AFFORD THE BEST RIGHT NOW AND I KNO YO ASS AINT GONNA PAY FOR IT SOOOOOO SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :sleep::sleep::sleep:

SoB NiG 12-07-2009 06:27 PM

Oooh n by the way i didnt blow my motor today like i did the last time it rained thank god!

holla@me 12-07-2009 07:45 PM

94gay-lude 12-07-2009 07:47 PM

on the new tires? what a jackass, lol.

EFfective 12-07-2009 09:04 PM

sooooo true.

hey all, I try not to get involved in the drama and e-thuggin that tends to go on in forums such as this but can we please keep the negativity and fighting out of this thread, it just ruins it for everyone else. thanks:partyparty:

EFfective 12-07-2009 09:07 PM

as for my ef i mounted my tire back on my wheel today, tomorrow i'll take it back to to the idiot at discount that told me i couldn't be fixed and make him balance it

trujdm 12-07-2009 09:20 PM

Swapped out my injectors for a newer set, which took care of my annoying partial throttle hesitation.

Trick 12-07-2009 10:55 PM

got my rex running today finally, felt good driving it around but i need to get a dizzy... ballin

holla@me 12-08-2009 12:24 AM

it was slick as cat shit out, but the tires were so crisp.

you see what i did there? lolol

:kiss:

Colten79 12-08-2009 08:14 AM

ripped open? get the fuck outta here with your fake ass... lasts time i said something to you, you had nothin to say back.. you just sucked of some mod so they'd delete my post.. you didnt want everyone on this site to see you get 'ripped open'... facts? everytime you talk shit, somethin like this happens and eventually you get so roasted you have to go bob-on-a-mod to get them to either close the thread or delete all the posts jackass....

Colten79 12-08-2009 08:20 AM

hahaha thank you
thats why his name is Contridictinasskerry....

now you'll have to excuse me, i have to go put my cheap ass Fullrace traction bar back on...

ED6BOY 12-08-2009 08:40 AM

new fron volvo lip modified to fit the 88 looks good. em1 side skirts. da lip on the rear, new quick relese sterring wheel, clean my interior , going to finish my champ white paint :)

cjb 12-08-2009 02:02 PM

lol. this thread fails. chris loving the sedan with the ssr's.

holla@me 12-08-2009 02:16 PM

hey thanks Seege!

lvmevo 12-09-2009 12:15 AM

i picked up a set of wheels for her. ill be mounting tires on them tommorow. ill post pics later.

comptonasskerry 12-09-2009 12:43 AM

ur fuckin dumb i wasnt goint o post in this dumbass thread anymore cause all u people r fuckin morons.but if u want o try and rip me up go ahead try. would love to see u state facts. u cant because u dont know shit and there is nothin for u to say about my car other then u hate the paint. wow change the record its gettin really old.

and a full race traction bar is a legit buy good for u for spendin mey cantoney correctly.but dont come at me thinkin ur goin to take anything away from me that i know or have earned.

as far as the mod shit idk what u r talkin about i have been banned twice before just like everyone else. they close the threads or delete ur post because ur a fuckin moron and say something u shouldnt. im the last person to go and ask a mod to delete or close a thread for the most part i tell them to reopen it so i can have more fun but they wont open it. so go fuck off.

god i LOVE AZHT its so much fun.

and please show me posts that i have made that contricdict what u say. please

comptonasskerry 12-09-2009 12:48 AM

ill just leave u alone but ur wheels r fake so that post is dumb and so r the black works shit that is also knock off of real parts. lol ownd urself but have fun with UR car.

Colten79 12-09-2009 02:25 AM

HERES YOUR PROOF
and your telling me your paint isnt cheap? and yes it does destroy that ef.. sorry to bring that up again but i find it hillarious...

theres a contridiction.. hmm what do ya know...

oh and how about how you said my boy ottis (SOB) only follows trends? camo-painted-cars is a trend by the way. hmmm.
you making yourself look like douche-juice...

Colten79 12-09-2009 02:46 AM

i'm done now.... sorry everyone...
anyway, just sprayed off all the dirt from last night's little storm...

2poor2tune 12-09-2009 03:20 AM

at least this thread lasted a while. oh well

crxhfb16 12-09-2009 07:33 AM

i installed my mugen pedal set yesterday. and discovered i have a TDC code.

cjb 12-09-2009 11:47 AM

I agree with you on the contradiction.

But how is camo paint a trend? I don't recall anyone doing it in 04 when he first did this? I really wish mods would do their jobs and clean up these threads.

:slaphands:

Colten79 12-09-2009 02:16 PM

wasn't just talkin bout hondas... people been doing it for a loooooong time :)

...:offtopic2::offtopic2: