AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Wheel / Tire / Suspension (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Please help!! Ek suspension questions. (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=148726)

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-02-2011 11:21 PM

Please help!! Ek suspension questions.

I recently purchased a set of 16x8 wheels with a 4 inch backspace (0 offset) and I'm going for the whole hella flush/broken axle stance fitment. I know I gotta roll my fenders and run a stretched tire. My question is how do I get the crazy negative camber? Will a regular camber kit do it? They say the adjust -4°-+4° but that doesn't sound like enough. Are there special kits for this? Its going on a 00 civic hatch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HeikDiesel 05-03-2011 09:47 AM

My car has just over 2* of camber right now And it looks retarded. Im sure 4 would be plenty for what you want. You realize how unsafe and pointless this is right?

SloDezl 05-03-2011 10:08 AM

Gotta love the trend followers.

Buy an adjustable camber kit and adjust it all the way in.

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 11:18 AM

Absolutely I realize that it does nothing for the performance of my car, but neither does the single can under my hood. And I'm ok with eating up tires at a ridiculous rate.

I love my EK!

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 11:27 AM

Trend followers? Nobody here is rocking zero offset wheels? The trend in az is to buy a set of wheels (most likely knock offs ei; Rotas or drags), a lip kit, some coilovers, side markers and an exhaust and call it done.

I love my EK!

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 01:06 PM

Found your problem:
Zero_offset_civic

I typed out a paragraph on an easy way to achieve retard camber but I deleted it because I don't think you need any assistance in the retard category.

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 02:03 PM

Oh shit! That was a good one man, you really got me with that one! Not just anyone can pull off a genuine "retard" joke.

Now everyone tell him how good it was....
....anyone??
....anyone at all??
....no? No takers?

Sorry man that was lame. Please take your shit talking somewhere else cause it doesn't faze me at all.

I love my EK!

FranktheTank 05-03-2011 02:15 PM

Hi you are a trend follower by putting stupid low offset wheels on your stupid civic.
You wanna be HELLAFLUSH cause you think its cool, but your doing it wrong.
if you dont wanna be part of the band wagon do something different.

Try rocking those wheels that you just bought with zero degrees camber and have them flush with the car.
Ohhh wait, thats gonna look stupid too!
You might as well rust your hood, get a roof rack, and sticker the fuck out of your car while your at it too!:th_supergay:

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 03:47 PM

First of all I'm going for the hellaflush look cause I like the way it looks, the same reason you painted your car the color you chose or bought the rims you did. Unless your telling me your the first person to ever use that color paint or that set of rims? So by your definition that makes you a trend follower too? were just following different trends.

I don't know what your beef is with civics and low offset wheels but I really wasn't asking you your opinion on them. If you didn't like my post you could have easily clicked the back button (its the little arrow pointing left at the top of your screen... oh and if you need to know which way is left just hold out your index finger and thumb and if looks like an L your doing good)

I love my EK!

SloDezl 05-03-2011 05:18 PM

I have seen many cars with zero offset wheels on civics, they all might not be on azht but its still something that alot of ppl are flocking to do and it looks retarded. Hey its your car fuck it up as you feel best.

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 06:07 PM

Ya I will, but on a serious note that wagovan in your avatar would look nice as hell on some low offset diamond racing wheels or bbs' just saying... Lol

I love my EK!

SloDezl 05-03-2011 06:10 PM

Thanks it is on bbs rs that are +20. And on a side note I hate how the diamond race wheels look

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 06:16 PM

Oh come on man. Diamond racing wheels are cool as hell. A zero offset steelie, I've yet to see some in AZ.

I love my EK!

SloDezl 05-03-2011 06:20 PM

I think there's a green 4dr ek on white steelies, I think he's on here also

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 06:36 PM

nope. def not a trend biter. Tell me that you would still be going this direction with your car if you had never seen the herrafrush cars all over Honda Tuning and the internet. You said yourself you like the horrible camber look. So you are doing this ONLY to achieve a certain "look" which just happens to be extremely popular right now.hmmm. With a known negative effect on performance....and you do NOT expect to be clowned? Give me a break you are the reason the Honda scene is sneered upon.

Welcome to AZHT, and fwiw I wont be going anywhere soon, you will catch me in the hood, eating bar be que...and shitting on your posts at my every convenience

JDM Jon 05-03-2011 06:55 PM

"I don't care how functional your car is cause it will not get you all the bitches unless it is hellaflush"

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 06:57 PM

mongoloid bitches with shifty eyes and the herpz

FranktheTank 05-03-2011 07:13 PM

Since when is having any performance part on your car following a trend?
Look at a the sig man, function over fashion(gay trends)

This post is beyond sig worth!!:biggrin:

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 07:39 PM

Well that's just sad that you have nothing better to do Maybe if you didn't spend so much time taking shit over the internet you could get yourself out of the "hood".

I love my EK!

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 07:43 PM

^lol

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 08:29 PM

Well guys as fun as its been I think I'm done with this dick measuring contest that you've turned this post into. You have fun "shittin on peoples posts".... (I'll let my dog know he now has competition for shittin on stuff)

I love my EK!

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 08:36 PM

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 08:48 PM

Really??! Why would you post that? Do you think I actually care what you look like or if you do in fact "shit trains" that just sounds like it hurts. But way to keep it classy with the N word on your shirt! (I'd like to see you walk through the actual "hood" wearing it)

I love my EK!

gunsup0331 05-03-2011 08:59 PM

EJ8_CIVIC 05-03-2011 09:10 PM

lol at the whole thread...

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-03-2011 09:27 PM

Wow that's just scary. You should definitely get off of azht and go try to find a new place to live. But first try to get that guy into dome Lind of magic lessons or something. He looks like he wants to be the next David Copperfield.

I love my EK!

Minitrucker6669 05-04-2011 01:10 AM

so wait, what this fucktard is saying is that just because everybody buys some part manufactured by a company then we are trend followers? I ordered hids does that mean im a trend follower? i want to lower my car does that mean im a trend follower? your logic is fail dude and your hella flush idea is stupid. leave the sick camber and lowness to VW's like it should be.

Zero_Offset_Civic 05-04-2011 01:28 AM

No what this fucktard is saying is everyone is following some kind of trend. So mine may not be your cup of tea, who gives a shit. This thread wasn't asking anyone's opinion on my taste in cars. I'm not coming on to your post and telling you how stupid minitruckin is and how its completely non functional and how it ruins your truck... if I had a lifted truck and said lowered trucks are gay/stupid/trend following you'd be defending your choice. I'm not talking shit about your ride Even though they've been bagging trucks since the 90s. Its your truck do what you wish to it. Hell I owned one and think they're cool as shit.

I love my EK!

ICD 05-04-2011 01:44 AM

All aboard the fail boat.

This kinda reminds me of del sol type r negative camber thread

adam 05-04-2011 06:07 AM

Do your thing noobster. I don't get all the negativity. Everybody is talking shit because somebody wants to do what they want, to their own car, that in no way effects anyone other than them? I must be missing something. Why are people worried about the functionality of a car that they won't be driving? Whatever happened to the saying "to each their own"? AZHT has really gone downhill lately.. Go ahead, tell me the typical "log off if you don't like it". smfh.

All the talk of following trends... Look at all the people following the "let's talk shit" trend.

The only thing that bugs me is how you keep putting "I love my EK" at the end of your posts.. Put it in your signature broski. lmao