AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   EF CRX/Civic + DA Integra (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Brake Booster Vacuum (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110716)

RiceK 10-23-2009 10:46 AM

Brake Booster Vacuum

:smokin:Hello folks well I just dropped my DOHC ZC into my DX rex lastnight and I was connecting vacuum lines. so far there are 2 lines that I don't see where it goes.

**My engine is a DOHC ZC frankenstein engine (combination of PM7 head with PG7 intake manifold, and d16a1 exhaust (it's a 4-2-1 DC Sports header))
**One is the a hose that comes from the brake booster line
**another is the one above the brake booster
**the one above the brake booster smelled like fuel
**also my main fuel line doesn't reach my fuel rail from the OEM spot of the fuel filter, is there an alternate fuel line that I can use???

die in a dick fire noob 10-24-2009 09:19 AM

the dx line doesn't reach? that thing is like 20 feet long... should reach.

which two lines are you talking about?

there is one that goes from the brake booster to a check valve to the back of the intake manifold, take a pic so i can help more.

RiceK 10-24-2009 06:25 PM

yes the DX fuel lines banjo end bends to a right angle and the fuel feed of the PG7 fuel rail is all the way to the driver side vice the passenger side.

**I had to take the main fuel line (the one that connects from the fuel filter to the fuel rail) from a crx HF along with it's fuel rail.
**The HF fuel rail bolt pattern is shorter than the PG7's but the holes for the fuel injectors matches
**I had to remove the last stud on the passenger side of the PG7's intake manifold so that the fuel rail will mount flush to the manifold.
**The PG7's intake manifold is slightly different from the PM7's intake manifold physically
**The line from the brake booster I had to connect to is near the throttle body vice directly at the back of the manifold like I was anticipating.
**The other line that smelled like fuel (I was being a noob on this one) connects to the fuel pressure regulator (duh! no way stupid!!)

Finally finished the stinkin' vacuum lines today and now I just have to clean things up and connect everything electronically, which was made easy and smoothly thanks to:

ROBERT DIAZ
HUSH 22 Performance
999 E Fry Blvd.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

There that's my appreciation for Robert and his talents. I asked Robert to build the conversion harness for me and it was done in less than a day (this is on top of having to work on 5 cars that same day.... Man is a maniac!) the conversion was clean and he was even nice enough to label everything for me for quick reference and even allowed himself available for questions and assistance even after the business transaction (now that's customer service you rarely see!)

Anyways, thanks for the help statiK truly appreciate it. Now I'm crossing my fingers hoping it will start on the first try LOL!!!

die in a dick fire noob 10-25-2009 08:20 AM

word, is this the car i sent you the air box for?

get some shots up when you're done, i'd love to see it!

RiceK 10-25-2009 11:54 AM

yup it is the same car I'll get some photos up once I get them off my camera.:thumbsup:

Trick 10-28-2009 10:26 PM

ricek, pm me