AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Strip & Street (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Kill Stories (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29778)

nuocmam 05-04-2007 02:58 PM

LOL

boostedrex 05-04-2007 11:33 PM

ravi have u ever ran your teg???

Broskiballa 05-05-2007 02:38 PM

3 birds two weeks!!

god damn it! my car is a fucking bird magnet.

Ok soo its friday night. eerryy! dark. in my streets of avondale. = ]
ITs about 1AM. I take long drives at night. 4 hours ect. anyways.
I come to the stop light on thomas and 99th ave facing north.
when a police car pulls up to me. mmhmm..
this is my first ever getting revved on by a police officer. the crown vic massive air blowing v8 made me feel like i was gonna get arrested. just for lookin at him. my windows were down. he roll's his window down and looks at me. i smile. he ask's wat am i doing out out. I replied with, " i usually ride late long nights. he says watch u got in that thing? the very second i reply, its stock... a 5 series beamer runs a redlight and hits a huge lifted titan. the bmw had to be hitting 80 mph or soo.. That guy must of died. The officers reaction was close to zero. he reported, and jumped outta the vechile. in a mer miniumal amounts of seconds. I didnt kno wat to do.

I drove across the red light. and proceeded home.. and called it a night under shock.

thats my story.

BIGD 05-06-2007 06:41 PM

ok so this was a while back but still a good race i was comin back from the pavillions in my srt-4(r.i.p) i got off the 202 on val vista i came up to mcdowell and this harvest moon biege eg hatch pulls up and starts boucin his shit off the rev limiter so i blow off just bein a ricer like normal he asked if i wanna run i said yeah so i got ready to launch when the light turned green we went i got him off the line and pulled every gear we got to the next light and i asked what he had he said type r so we setup agian and once again i walked this fool by like 5 cars when we got to the next light he started makin shit up sayin his LSD was clickin he wanted to run again but i was done wastin gas on the fool

ILIKETODRIVE 05-06-2007 09:35 PM

Never seen anyone lie so well.....:clap:

BIGD 05-06-2007 09:52 PM

hey thats a true story for a lil bit

*inFamous* 05-06-2007 11:48 PM

hehe i've killed that same skyline a few times hehe :)

Latest kill...

Eg coupe with an R swap and some bolt ons....

had about a 3-4 car length headstart going onto an onramp.... beat it to the top by about 7 lengths in the nissan :)

comptonasskerry 05-07-2007 04:05 PM

hahahaahahahahhahahhaaahahhahaha nice but wasnt it ur lsd? i think it was and i think that little hatch has better time slips so i would just shut ur cock sucker.

o i have a good story i was in my old camo hatch and doing a canyon run like i always do and i was fallowing this pos 20,000 dodge neon srt-4 gayness and he thought his shit was sick so i hit the gas and push him in the corner at the speed that i would normally go and his gay slow dodge spun out and managed to keep that pos on the road so i could pass it and laugh as i pulled away from that gay ass pos neon..............man i love neons......... lol

BTLD_LS1 05-07-2007 04:32 PM

technically u beat me too :but:

BIGD 05-07-2007 05:04 PM

How many god damn times do we have to go over this i NEVER spun out i got a lil sideways but NEVER spun out and actually i do have a better time slip than cj so you wanna say somethin now fuck head lol you need to move back i miss these arguments lol plus i wanna see you on the canyon now your gonna get worked harder than spike lee OOOOOOOO yeah.............................................. 410 P.S. I NEVER said my lsd was clicking i said i couldn't get traction

ILIKETODRIVE 05-07-2007 05:45 PM

BIGD -> :bananaman: <-comptonasskerry

comptonasskerry 05-07-2007 06:53 PM

BIGD AND COMPTONASSKERRY->:bananaman: ILIKETODRIVE reminds me of the song tag team back again. lol

*inFamous* 05-07-2007 10:27 PM

That was a funny ass night lol. dont forget mr. rsx on nitrous too!

*inFamous* 05-07-2007 10:29 PM

Yeah i've ran it one time on 5.5ish psi, and once on about 9.8psi...

But i dont bother doing that crap anymore, the cars setup for turning :)

I Hate Import Cars 05-08-2007 01:27 AM

"Oh ya. I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert."

BTLD_LS1 05-08-2007 01:37 PM

yea well 2 month old gas and a chubby guy driving didnt help the situation.....

plus your car is scary!

comptonasskerry 05-09-2007 11:41 AM

so i just got home and i raced a new corvette c6 in my auto 4dr monster of an accord with all the best autozone performance shit u can buy. i even had them over night me some stuff from the store in denver!! yeah im ballin, well enough about me bein a balla. on with the race!

so i was just chillin at the light lookin to see if there was any pigs around because i just put in my g-tech in last night and wanted to see what i ran!! but as i look in my rearview mirror i see a corvette coming and i was like o shit its on!! so he pulls up next to me i dont even look at him i just tag the gas in neutral and rev to 7000rpms then i throw it back into one and get ready to race, light turns and im on i pull hard from the start and just keep pullin so of course i hit the 4 ways to show that i owned that bitch!!! pull up next to the next light he rulls is window down and so do i and he was like wow that was a close race. i laughed then i told him hey man u ask any racer, any real racer, it doesnt matter if i won by an inch or a mile winnings, winning!!!!!!!!!!! then he rolled his window up and turned off the road because he knew that i ran that street from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boostedrex 05-09-2007 12:27 PM

^ wow really :)

b'seriespower 05-09-2007 01:08 PM

I was on the 101 before and a car was riding my ass for a while and it pissed me off so i down shifted to get into the lane and let him by but before I could do that this cars comes screaming on the side of me and its a damn R34 Skyline that just would of eaten me alive.

BIGD 05-09-2007 01:16 PM

ok Cj ooops I mean Kerry fuckin gay story oh and BITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comptonasskerry 05-09-2007 02:26 PM

do u want to talk about being a biter? really bigd really?

BIGD 05-09-2007 03:18 PM

ok go for it buddy bring it cuz your gonna get worked we have done this before and you got all butt hurt how am i biter cuz i have a EG???????????????????????????????????

cjb 05-09-2007 08:22 PM

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! BAN THEM ALREADY!!!

ILIKETODRIVE 05-09-2007 08:37 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

*inFamous* 05-09-2007 11:19 PM

Yeah and that was on 9ish psi on the old turbo with a much lower tq curve...

Good times man good times!

Come out to a friday night meet sometime d00d.

BIGD 05-10-2007 05:53 AM

who the fuck is this tard always wanting to ban people i think this bitch should be banned

BTLD_LS1 05-10-2007 07:30 AM

Friday night is usually track night bro, are you guys doing it this Friday? I might stop by becaus eI havent gotten the parts for the rear end yet so racing is pointless

BTLD_LS1 05-10-2007 07:34 AM

:hithead: WOW :hithead:

*inFamous* 05-10-2007 09:53 AM

bahahaha u haven't been around long enough to know him i guess!

yo josh, ya its every friday, feel free to swing by in the gti f00

boostedrex 05-10-2007 12:13 PM

Ravi do u go to the asu parking lot meet on fridays