AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Need some advice, shit getting out of hand (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=187031)

urquidezj 10-27-2013 04:25 PM

havent updated, well from 300 i got to 375 from march to may, problem with it is that i have gout, keto dehydrates you and that is a major trigger aside from all the purine intake on the diet, so i failed lol, back into the 300s again, fuckin ridiculous lol

eg6auto 11-17-2013 01:25 PM

Kosher diet is the best way to remain healthy along with proper supplements/ filtered water. Do a little research on the effects of fluoride in water, BPA in plastics and can goods, estrogen in males, GMO foods. You will be very shocked of the ways are corporate USA Inc is slowly killing us. I get certain supplements that I found from staying up to date with the alex jones show, prison planet. If you google it, when you get to the web page you can find the different articles/links to find the health products. You absolutely must stay away from fast food and most restaurants/ snack food. They are in business to make money, not make people healthy. Also youtube Dr. Joel D. Wallach , he is on point. Take the time to learn what's really going on in this sick polluted world and change what you have the power to, one day at a time. The others members are also correct and very supportive. Incorporate exercise in your daily routine, keep it easy at first, you must be carful of your heart. After you know its safe, slowly ramp it up and challenge your body. Consistency is a must. How old are you, by the way?

usdm420 11-18-2013 08:49 AM

Jesus bro, you gained 75 pounds in 2 months? Do you have a severe medical condition or something? I would think gaining 75 pounds in 2 months is damn near impossible.

EDIT: You posted on April 30th that you were down to 281. WTF?

I think you meant to say 275

failedabortion 11-18-2013 08:14 PM

I reread it a few times and thought the same thing lol

H22apower 11-20-2013 12:29 PM

Nah, gaining weight is ridiculously easy man.

Especially if you already had lost a fraction of it.

You can get gout. Jeepers!

usdm420 11-20-2013 02:23 PM

Bro, 75 pounds in two months is RIDICULOUS. Trust me, it was a typo.

failedabortion 11-20-2013 04:56 PM

You'd have to eat like 7500 calories a day to put on 75lbs in two months. Agreed to typo.

H22apower 11-20-2013 09:33 PM

Need some advice, shit getting out of hand

A pint of melted hagen ice cream with soy and oil along with a slice of pizza right before you go to bed would do wonders for your weight.

It's a trick actors do to gain massive weigh in short periods of time.

Obviously, eating fast food throughout the day would speed things up with that trick.
It might be a typo, but its doable.

Pasta!

I would grab a bag of peanuts, cashews, or almonds and chomp on those whenever you get an urge to eat the stuff you do.

I would also hide the money or the credit/debit card. That will force you not to eat out.

Replace all your liquids with water.

failedabortion 11-20-2013 10:37 PM

I could eat only 51 hot n spicys in a week and not gain a pound...

Make it 116 and I would put on 7lbs in a week.

urquidezj 11-24-2013 05:29 PM

My bad lol 275 mean typo. Losing that battle folks. Have a Dr apt on Tuesday. Lest see what he can do for me.