AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   theft attempt in tucson (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163742)

loose boost 01-15-2012 10:17 PM

theft attempt in tucson

So I was at the junk yard (u pull it) just off of ajo on contractors way,
In the yard everything is fine get my parts and walk out notice my alarm remote has a notice walk up to my ek and the rear window is completely shattered held together by the tint but broken and chipping off on the edges as if they ttried to pry it off.....I'm extremely pissed to say the least if anyone saw anything I know I saw a few hondas out there today pls let me know

Its not fair that there is punk ass bitch made people that can't work to get parts they would rather steal it, like how proud can u really be of ur car when everything on it is stolen.....I'm tired of people not appriciating the hard work and effort that goes into the car....all I have to say in the end if fuk u y couldn't u be smart enough to c the fuking flashing light on the dash when u were peeking in it ....and last but not least u are more than in luck I didnt catch u in the act or hear my pager because u wouldn't have gotten away......
Anyway if u kno of anything pls let me know
:dumbass:

king06 01-15-2012 10:34 PM

You have a kill switch? Get one!!

My car was stolen from right in front of the guard shack at work. :(

Nachooooosupreme 01-16-2012 12:12 AM

That really sucks to hear bro!! Next time you go there don't take your car. I know that road/area has tons of activity so when I go I take my beater truck :)

Honda USDM 01-17-2012 01:38 AM

God damn man. I go to the U Pull there all the time. It fucking sucks man. Usually what I do, I park in front of the door where the handicap parking is or somewhere near it where there is people around.

loose boost 01-18-2012 03:42 PM

i was up close to the door^^^
n i have an alarm the only reason they didnt take it....IT SCARED THEM OFF
but it still sux that stupid people do things like this

and to nachoooo i dnt have another car i have the ek and my eg hatch im not driving either there ever agen especially since the manager claims he cant c anything in the camera (i doubt because it was literally infront of it)

4dreglsv 01-19-2012 10:14 PM

This is crazy i go once in a while, ive heard that they jack stereos from there but hadent heard of any car jackings. good thing u let us know so people can know where these bastards are at!!!

2point6 01-19-2012 11:19 PM

I have a rear hatch glass for sale, if you need. Sorry to hear about this.

monsoonseason520 01-28-2012 12:58 AM

That sucks man does that junk yard have security cameras? Im glad they didnt succeed better to have a broken window then a missing car.

eg2 panda 02-01-2012 09:47 PM

doesnt that place have cameras outside? sure someone saw something

hobsjr626 03-21-2012 08:42 PM

Damn dude am there all the time and i worry at times leaving my civic park there
I always see lil kids scooping it out .... And I know there's no cams out side