AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Intense Motorsports (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Labor & Install Specials @ Intense! Do it right the 1st time! (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99956)

IntensePower 06-19-2009 12:26 PM

Labor & Install Specials @ Intense! Do it right the 1st time!

Labor & Install Specials @ Intense! Do it right the 1st time

Ok FolkZ, here's the deal.

Intense is doing something we rarely do EVER!

Offering specials on installs for intakes, exhaust, clutch kit, test pipes, timing chains, water pumps, hose kits, etc!

Everything from Basic Maintenance, basic bolt ons, paint and body, custom fabrication, to full race builds!

What inspired us to do this for you guys is the countless vehicles that come in every week from local and out of state shops that arent up to par and have either totally destroyed the vehicle, botched the install, or had no clue from the begining on what they were dong and we had to finish the job. (It's much cheaper in the long run to pay a little more up front to have it done right then to double pay in the end.... right?)

We have been in business for over 11 years and set the bar not only locally year after year but nationally and internationally.
We hold multiple world records in the VQ community as well as the Supra community and countless others.

Surely if you've picked up a tuner magazine ie; Super street, PAS, Max Power, JDM Options Magazines you have seen many Intense car gracing the covers and inside pages month after month.

Bottom line we are the best of the best hands down. If you want it done right the first time then Intense is where you should be getting your installs done.

Have your hard earned parts installed with CONFIDENCE at a great price.

FEEL FREE TO PM ME OR CALL WITH PRICING REQUESTS. I WILL SAY IT UP FRONT WE MAY NOT BE THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST INSTALL OUT THERE BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR AND AGAIN IT WILL BE DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

Looking forward to helping the local community even more than usual.

480-635-8888 ask for Darren or Pete!

d4integra 06-22-2009 04:18 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: For Intense Motorsports! Definitely the best shop out here IMO.

- The Fahad who needs boost to put Shar’s ego in check. :)

IntensePower 06-23-2009 08:42 AM

PowerLab turbo kit will fix that right up Fahad!

DOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

da9guy 06-25-2009 07:12 PM

i have a 93 da in amazing condition the only problem is its got an auto trans. how much to swap from auto to a many if i supply the ys1? thnx

rudsone 06-25-2009 07:18 PM

sick ass cars

chinabean 07-28-2009 12:06 PM

This is still going on huh

IntensePower 07-28-2009 03:31 PM

Yes BEAN

B16offuryz 07-28-2009 11:00 PM

Bump for intense! !!!!!

This is Shorty from LKQ btw ;)

chinabean 08-06-2009 10:29 AM

come get some stuff done guys!

IntensePower 08-28-2009 11:58 AM