AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Civic 01-05 (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Sniperscout's K24 Turbo Build (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160127)

k20z3coupe 04-26-2013 04:44 PM

I have the same alternator and k tuned pulley, shit pissed me off!!!!

Em2typeS 05-11-2013 10:16 AM

man this reminds me when i had my em. Good old times. Good luck with the build. i hope you enjoy the crazy powaaaaaaa. lol

lucid 05-20-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k20z3coupe (Post 3074409)
I have the same alternator and k tuned pulley, shit pissed me off!!!!

just installed one of those kits on my buddies k24


drill out the holes on the alternator makes it super easy to bolt up......kinda lame thou.....I think its because the way ktuned aligned the threads on the bottom of that bracket

EurospecUSDMtyte 05-25-2013 02:19 PM

Any update? Have you had it on the dyno yet?

sniperscout 06-21-2013 08:11 PM

Got my fuel system completely done. I set up a return system and installed an Aeromotive 340lph pump. All that is left is some wiring and it is ready to go to the shop for a down pipe and tune. It is getting there. I just need to put in a couple more good days of work and I will be done.

sniperscout 06-24-2013 07:55 PM

Cleaned all my intercooler piping and attached them today. I ended up being 2 clamps short so need to order a couple more. I am going to have to get creative with my upper radiator hose. The outlet on the radiator is inches from my throttle body. I may have to get a 90 welded on.

This is where i left off for the day.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/IMG_3707.jpg

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q...t/IMG_3713.jpg

Jason.AZ1 06-24-2013 10:46 PM

Looks great buddy

sniperscout 06-25-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason.Az1 (Post 3100188)
Looks great buddy

thanks man...im moving back to AZ fall of next year

bryantiscool 06-30-2013 07:45 AM

looks amazing man! its been awhile

lucid 08-21-2013 12:50 AM

any updates????


just picked up a 6262 for my k24/k20 build

Rufus 08-23-2013 11:35 AM

I miss mine. :(

sniperscout 08-24-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 3123380)
I miss mine. :(

Hey man how ya been?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucid (Post 3122369)
any updates????
just picked up a 6262 for my k24/k20 build

Been slow goin lately. I have been working a lot and started school so I havent had a whole lot of time. I need to get it done soon though...moving back to AZ in the next 6-9 months.

Rufus 08-27-2013 02:38 PM

Good man. Got married, had a kid, getting a divorce. Don't marry ex-strippers. They're not all there in the head.

DAallday 08-29-2013 02:00 PM

i've been going round and round on suspension choices for my em2... do you like your teins? or would you go another route knowing what you do today??

Acurazor 08-29-2013 09:53 PM

So how do you like that revo shifter with the ktuned billet arm? It'll be the exact setup I'm using as well. I really want the full billet box, just can't shell out the cash at the moment. Ill just change that out later down the road, I think the only difference is that ill be using their race spec shifter cables as well, but honestly I don't know if that'll change the shifter feel. You're the only person I've seen use this exact setup so I'm just curious how it is, also, what did that lateral shortner bracket run you? Thanks man, and sick ass build as always!

sniperscout 08-31-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acurazor (Post 3125894)
So how do you like that revo shifter with the ktuned billet arm? It'll be the exact setup I'm using as well. I really want the full billet box, just can't shell out the cash at the moment. Ill just change that out later down the road, I think the only difference is that ill be using their race spec shifter cables as well, but honestly I don't know if that'll change the shifter feel. You're the only person I've seen use this exact setup so I'm just curious how it is, also, what did that lateral shortner bracket run you? Thanks man, and sick ass build as always!

Well I haven't driven it since I put the ktuned arm on so I don't know. The Lateral thingy, if you can find one, was like $30. But if you can find one, I highly recommend it. It was a great investment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAallday (Post 3125685)
i've been going round and round on suspension choices for my em2... do you like your teins? or would you go another route knowing what you do today??

The Tein Basics have served me well. The only thing I would like more about them is if they would go lower. But, They do go fairly low. I bought them used and have had zero problems with them since I purchased them. There are probably 80k miles on them now. If I were to pick another brand, I am not entirely sure what I would go with. Honestly, I was looking at upgrading to the Tein SS down the line.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufus (Post 3124826)
Good man. Got married, had a kid, getting a divorce. Don't marry ex-strippers. They're not all there in the head.

lol I will keep that in mind. Glad to hear you are doing well. Maybe we could grab a beer once I move back.

4dr_ed3 05-30-2014 12:33 PM

according to my calculations we are some where between the 6-9 month range, have you moved back? any updates? this car was my insperation back in the day when i had my em2

lucid 07-30-2014 12:10 PM

updates.....this build got me off my ass to start my kswap

I'm on my 2nd version already

ossman14 07-31-2014 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucid (Post 3205540)
updates.....this build got me off my ass to start my kswap

I'm on my 2nd version already

New car or the same coupe?

Chuck Chainz 07-31-2014 02:05 AM

Heard he died, some type of freak ice skating accident. :roll:

DAallday 07-31-2014 11:38 AM

he hasnt posted on k20a in a while either.....

Chuck Chainz 07-31-2014 11:39 AM

Ice skating is dangerous.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ŠAZHT.net 2004-2018