AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Health & Fitness (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Gym People- Progress Pics Thread (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62467)

krazyblurtz 05-01-2008 10:48 PM

Mikey, superpump gets some good ratings and its a proven thing but literally read all the reviews you can cause MOST people say SuperDUMP will leave you on the toilet almost half the time at the gym. Alot of peoples stomach cant handle "anal-explode" but those are very few compared to the mass people saying superdump is intolerable to them.

And 1sik2sk...are you gonna talk about it or be about it, be productive to the thread and post some pics man. Motivation to us and you

SiR Mikey 05-01-2008 10:52 PM

As long as it works, I'll make sacrifices :doobie:

bmxican 05-01-2008 10:56 PM

no way, NO SHOTGUN FTW! Wait, I've only used it once, but I'll keep ya updated on how my results work with it.

SiR Mikey 05-03-2008 03:41 AM

Stopped by Nutrishop today to pick up some shit. I was gonna go with NO-Xplode just because everyone swears by it, but after talking to the guy that works there and finding out that it has at least 3x the normal amount of caffeine per scoop on top of their law suit saying it contains mono I decided against it. My second choice was SuperDump until I found out that it has mono as well, so I went with Fuzion. I tried it out tonight and noticed a slight difference in my endurance and had a better/longer lasting pump. I'm anxious for the end of next week to come so I can really compare this vs. just the mono I was on.

EkFeen1 05-04-2008 03:42 PM

ok so i am going to start takin NO xplode next week and i would like to know how good are the results(such as how long before you see change) how many times a day do you take it and if you take and just do cardio will you lose weight or just get muscle in those places. thanks fellas

honduh_head 05-04-2008 08:27 PM

cwjdmitr 05-05-2008 09:32 PM

So anyways.... back to the topic.... I took NO Shotgun tonight and was severely dissapointed... now before you go off on me and say it takes more than one time, you need to realize ive been taking superpump250 for the last month and have seen and felt tremendous results starting on day one. just my .02. this is not a product i will back up nor recommend.

KingDingaLing 05-05-2008 09:42 PM

enigma94 05-07-2008 02:41 AM

Cleaned up. Keep this on topic or i'll start handing out cookies with the word infraction written in icing on them for all you fatties.

honduh_head 05-09-2008 12:22 PM

lol @ trine ^

Cereal_Killer 05-10-2008 11:52 AM

I'm taking Cell tech and 100% whey...both Muscle tech brands. i have been for about1yr. now. i'm up about 15 lbs from where i was before in weight. i'm not a big person about 5'8...started at about 125-130. and am now up to 145 150. (trainers told me i walk around comfortable at 140 no problem). i have a hard time gaining weight due to a very quick metabolism (even at my age, 32). i started taking this when i was training for MMA. as i was to small for the weight class i wanted to be in. i have since stopped training due to schedule conflicts. i never realy worked out a day in my life untill the military and not worked out since discharge in 97. it helped out alot but i burn thru it to quickly. i think if i were to actually hit the gym with someone that could shw me what to do thngs might go differently. mainly sticking to core excersises now, push ups situps and running (typical military) to keep me busy.

krazyblurtz 05-11-2008 03:42 PM

^^would be happy to show you good excersizes and a training split
So where and when do you people go to the gym??! Im sure having a spotter and motivation would be a help to alot of people on here.

I work out at world gym or now "Coyotes athletic center"
Val vista X Williams field
I can still get day passes for LA fitness on Dobson X Warner too
Monday-friday

SiR Mikey 05-11-2008 06:58 PM

The hard part is finding a partner that can commit or has a similar schedule

I always go to the gym at like 2am because I hate having people stand over my shoulder and constantly being asked "how many more sets do you have?"

rudsone 05-11-2008 07:02 PM

im down to go at 2am...lol pay for my membership?

bmxican 05-12-2008 11:52 AM

dam, I'm very lucky my buddy and I do the exact workouts.

4dr_ed3 05-12-2008 04:19 PM

i dnt have ne b4 pic but i was into some bad crap after two friends if mine died. i went from 187 all muscle to 147. im 6'2" by the way. started hitting the gym again and so far im back to 175 in three months

Relix 05-14-2008 01:20 PM

it has Mono in it? What's that mean? I have Fusion also alone with the GL-6 and the BCAA stuff not to mention 6 big as containers of their Protien all from Nutrishop.. But what's this Mono stuff their talking about?

Relix 05-14-2008 01:26 PM

I thought I was bad, I left the gym last night at 2:13am last night....

SiR Mikey 05-14-2008 01:53 PM

Creatine monohydrate, it's just another form of creatine

There is nothing bad about it, but only a small portion of what you take actually gets absorbed. Some people don't even respond to monohydrate.

krazyblurtz 05-16-2008 01:05 PM

monohydrate is rated bad because of 1/4 or so generally makes it into your system. For body builders cutting down for a show doesnt want this, as it bloats your muscles with water weight which can account for 5-10 extra pounds while your using it that month.
---------Dont get me wrong, this stuff is the basis for most people working out. It works

Most others contain creatine-ethyl esther (sp?) Which is better but, but if you got money then you might as well go for the few products that have cre-alkiline. Apparently majority of it gets absorbed. Anyways im working with a esthyl esther right now, and the past week I been doing the biggest lifts of my life... so stoked! its bulking time, just what my genetics is good at.

Evil Empire 05-17-2008 03:33 AM

Damn, what gym do you go to? Even during the busier hours, I usually only have one person, if that, ask me how many more sets...maybe I just look unwelcoming lol.

But damn, 2? Most people clear out of my gym by 10:45 so that's when I usually come. Can't fucking stand being there during the busier hours just because of all the douchebags and the whole thing of the gym turning into a social club for a few hours.

SiR Mikey 05-19-2008 03:02 PM

I go to the 24 hour LA Fitness off 55th and Bell. Even at 1am there is still a good amount of people in the free weight room depending on the day. I know what you mean about the social club thing tho. A lot of times couples come in when I'm there and between sets they stand there holding and kissing each other. It's fucking weird. Where do you go to?

Evil Empire 05-19-2008 08:30 PM

The LA Fitness at 7th St. & Greenway...It closes at 12 so that's why it gets empty around 10:45. The best time to go at THIS gym IMO is at 11 in the morning or 11 at night busy-wise. As far as the "clientele" of the gyms, I'm sure it's just as douche-ey as the one on 55th but as you probably know, North Glendale IS prime SRH Bro/douchebag territory lol.

SiR Mikey 05-20-2008 06:54 PM

^^Haha true story!

Anywho, little 2 week update on my results with Fuzion. After switching from pure monohydrate to Fuzion (NO+kre-alkalyn) my bench has went up dramatically. I was struggling to put up 185 on the smith machine, which is more like 165 and my free weight bench was at something stupid like 145. Last night after finishing all my bench sets, I decided to try 205 and put it up 3 times(free weight). Gonna see what I can do next week when I'm not worn out. So far I'm in love with this stuff.

Relix 05-20-2008 10:33 PM

Did you get the BCAA GT-AGK with it? I know they try to sell them together with the Fuzion if so, what the heck do you mix it with? This stuff seems water resistant!

SiR Mikey 05-21-2008 01:06 AM

Nope just the K-AKG3

Evil Empire 05-21-2008 03:17 AM

I have lost teh 16 pounds in the first month...I know the rate of weight loss is gonna slow down but damn if it isn't encouraging! :bananaman:

KingDingaLing 05-27-2008 07:45 PM

well. today be day one of my stack of No2 and arnge krush with after glow. see how this works out.

KingDingaLing 05-29-2008 09:59 PM

damn this thread died out. anyone leg press on the sled here?

rudsone 05-29-2008 10:02 PM

ill post some pics of my buff ass!!!

rc and jager can vouch for my muscles!