AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Picks and Predictions (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   Floyd Maywheater VS Victor Ortiz (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=152994)

dragCartel 07-14-2011 03:58 PM

Floyd Maywheater VS Victor Ortiz

Just got my tickets and pre-bought the ones for Paquiao vs Marquez !! :)

what is your predictions on this fight??

rudsone 07-14-2011 04:08 PM

fucking awesome, Ortiz may give Floyd a good fight but i dont believe he will beat him...

marquez vs pacman 3 is going to be fucking crazy! this fight will be the one to watch for sure.

dragCartel 07-14-2011 05:07 PM

yeah , Floyd-Ortiz is going to be FIREWORKS, that is if Mayweather actually does what he is saying, he said he is not going to box Ortiz, he is going to go toe to toe on this one... and you are right, Ortiz will ( i hope) give a good fight to Mayweather, but i don't think he can beat him, but who knows if he can catch Floyd with that left hand man...

Same night Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs TBA, and Erik "El Terrible" Morales vs Anthony Crolla...
Is going to be nuts!!!

Plus i will meet Ortiz, Morales and Canelo, I could go and say whats up to Mayweather, but i met him before and he is an Asshole... so fuck him!!

on the side note: Is funny, i been following the press conferences for this fight and Mayweather's new attitude looks as fake as a 3 dollar bill!!
he is playing all Mr nice guy...

rudsone 07-14-2011 05:19 PM

its all for the money and hype, sucks that thats what boxing is turning into...

i wasn't aware el Canelo and Morales were fighting that same night! what!

TypeREgg 07-14-2011 05:31 PM

Where's the fight at? And where'd u get ur tickets frm

dragCartel 07-14-2011 05:36 PM

yeap, you are right, is all on the promoters... back in the day if the fighter wanted a fight, done, couple of months or even weeks later they were in the ring beating the shit out of each other, now days, only if the fight will produce big money, or if his fighter has a good chance to win it etc etc.
up to a point some promoters are good in the sport, because they protect their upcoming fighters from fights that they are not ready for... but o well...

This weekend there is a bad ass fight aswell, Amir Khan vs Zab Judah...

dragCartel 07-14-2011 05:57 PM

MGM Grand in Las Vegas, I got my tickets through a friend of mine that works as a boxing reporter for Televisa Deportes ( Mexican biggest TV Channel ) He always gets 10 free tickets for every boxing match where ever, when ever, i always get 2, i dont mind paying for them, even that he used to hook me up before for free before, I wanted to start paying for them so i get my 2 tickets for every fight, best part is these are 1200.00 ea. and i only pay that for 2...

honduh_head 07-15-2011 08:15 AM

those will be some epic fights...that much closer to the super fight lol

WRX666 07-15-2011 09:37 PM

anyone that knows anything about boxing knows damn well that floyd is ALL talk!!!
hes just hyping this fight up so that he can get a huge pay out...
in the end he will box the shit out of ortiz and make him look bad but hell never go toe to toe..
we will all end up dissapointed and short 60 dollars or more after watching this fight...

boxing is pathetic now a days.. a boxer like ortiz should never even be in the ring with floyd..he doesnt have the heart or the skill to be in there.. he got his ass handed to him by marcos maidana..nuff said.

TopLevelRHDsi 07-16-2011 03:23 PM

floyd is a natural. its game over floyd will destroy ortiz, ortiz does not have the speed or accuracy like mayweather jr. haters gonna hate

rudsone 07-16-2011 03:30 PM

damn those tickets are expensive!

i wish i could go watch the pacman vs marquez fight!

AZDC2 07-20-2011 12:11 PM

Floyd is not gonna go toe to toe with anybody, thats not Floyds style! never has been and never will be!

Ortiz has the power, speed, and ability to beat Mayweather. Mayweather is coming on a long lay off, he hasnt fought since May of last year, so everyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park for Floyd better rethink that. On top of being out of the ring for so long, he has all these other issues going on outside the ring. Just think back on the Mosley fight, Mayweather looked rusty for the first couple of rounds and even got rocked by Mosley. Floyd is gonna have ring rust against Ortiz gauranteed.

Not saying Floyd cant win, but I think Ortiz has alot of things working in his favor. He's been more active, younger, stronger, and hungrier than Floyd. Anyone who knows boxing also knows Floyd doesnt do well with Southpaws and thats what Ortiz is, a left handed fighter. Also, Ortiz throws a Vicious (no pun intended) uppercut that can easily catch Mayweather, but knowing Floyd he will use angles like he always does to throw Oritz off. I think it will be a good fight, but I think Mayweather will win. But, dont be surprised of Ortiz pulls off the victory.

And what Ortiz did against Berto nullifies what happened in the Maidana fight, Ortiz offered Maidana the rematch and Marcos declined, so i wouldnt use the fact that Ortiz "quit" in the Maidana fight as a factor against Floyd #justsayin

honduh_head 07-20-2011 12:36 PM

:goodpost:

dragCartel 07-20-2011 12:57 PM

i agree 100% with you post... i

PhxKid92 07-31-2011 02:17 PM

mayweather wins in the 9th round by a body shot thats my prediction

meño 08-03-2011 11:32 PM

Vargas vs lopez. Erik morales vs Lucas matthysse. Canelo vs gomez. Mayweather vs Ortiz. Best card I have seen in a long time

rudsone 08-03-2011 11:41 PM

thats for sure, im really exicted to see the Canelo fight! and even though el terrible is getting old im still looking forward to his fight as well.

Statikk 08-28-2011 06:23 PM

It will go full 12 rounds and mayweather by decision......

dragCartel 08-29-2011 08:21 AM

24/7 mayweather vs ortiz premier was this past saturday... did anyone see it??!!

88todab16crx 08-30-2011 09:28 AM

Yea, I watched it. I cant stand Mayweather I never have. Floyd senior was going to beat his ass. lol I like how Victor is a normal person and lives a normal life and not showing up in an entourage.

D-BOY 09-07-2011 07:58 PM

^^^^ i saw it , i couldnt stand mayweather eighter , i hope he gets his ass beat ! lol

xI VipeR Ix 09-09-2011 01:57 PM

Go Ortiz. Mayweather is a cocky punk.

johnehonda 09-09-2011 06:39 PM

Maywheather should walk all over this kid, but I hope I suck at predictions.....GO ORTIZ

EVO MR 09-09-2011 08:56 PM

Yea best part was De la Hoya said maywheather should b the under dog lmao GO ORTIZ

dragCartel 09-10-2011 09:35 AM

8 days to go!!!!!

FUK JDM 09-13-2011 02:56 PM

I just hope Ortiz has a banda or marachi ready to help him celebrate! lol

dragCartel 09-13-2011 03:16 PM

I hope he brings taka takas with him!!!

stormsilverek 09-13-2011 03:22 PM

I saw ortiz fight once here in nogales in the first bout of a 3 undercard bouts. He won the bouts in 28 secs lol. He went to 4-0 and that was like 4 years ago. I hope he wins the fight.

juan3023 09-14-2011 03:47 PM

Soy paisano y le doy a mi kompa victor ortiz FTMW

rudsone 09-14-2011 03:49 PM

can't wait for this! me and the homies usually go watch fights at Antars aka the gym or whatever the f they call it now.

anyone know of a better place?