AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   catchin thieves one night at a time (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90838)

mr.lsvtec 03-05-2009 10:03 PM

catchin thieves one night at a time

so my bois car got jacked a few months ago and we have been lookin all over for it.
police found it and he got it backed "completly" stripped. and when i say completly i mean
all the enterior and plastics, all the engine wiring and the cars wiring, the sideskirts, hatch/hatch glass, doors, fenders, hood,rims, lips, duckbill but they left the very poor non vtec single cam. so we go on craigs list a few days ago and see this bumper and hatch glass that look identical to his. the bumper has these spiderweb cracks so we knew it was his. we call the guy and meet him at a gas station. he pulls up in a sanded down ej1 blackish/red. we act like we wanna buy his hatch door. we try the key from the stolin car in that hatch and on the ej1's doors. perfect match. long story short we got the rims (rotas) hatch door and the gsr seats that had the owners name written on the back of them returned to the owner. and left him and his car sittin on the ground at a local corner.

to all u thieves just know there are a few of us lookin for yall.

nbdracin 03-05-2009 10:55 PM

gotems!!!!!!!

CoupedUp04 03-05-2009 10:59 PM

damn that's good to hear! you're like batman and sherlock holmes rolled into one... you should've broken his goddamn shifting arm, but a little even payback will do... keep up the good work...

singlecam_eg 03-05-2009 11:26 PM

This is a DIY for sure...need to make a write up tho:you rock:
awsome he got sum of his shit back

babyrex22 03-06-2009 12:04 AM

damn hes the sickest nigga ive ever seen son lol good job

singlecam_eg 03-06-2009 12:11 AM

i wonder how long that douchebags car sat there on the ground before he stole sumone elses shit to roll on

mr.lsvtec 03-06-2009 12:37 AM

idk but i took that bitches phone. we were not gonna leave his car completly on the ground but it fell off the scissor jack. lmfao he got wat he deserved

954itr 03-06-2009 12:48 AM

lol....that's funny as shit. He definitely deserves it....nice job on catching him

RhdRicheeee 03-06-2009 07:34 AM

haha nice

singlecam_eg 03-06-2009 10:41 AM

thats shits hilarious u took his phone to....probably had alot of time on his walk home to think about how much of a bitch he was

GunnRulF 03-06-2009 10:47 AM

shoulda took pics! put him all over the webz

Vtec_IN_3RD 03-06-2009 11:12 AM

x2 on pics so we know what he looks like and what car he was driving

GUlP 03-06-2009 12:48 PM

i dnt think is a good idea if you put pics of him i dnt know how laws work here in az but in cali a buddy of my posted a pic of the guy who try to steal his car at a this website and the guy sue him and he won the case and the site got shut down.well you should be glad you got some of your suff back.

eg2 panda 03-06-2009 12:50 PM

x3 on the pics so it doesnt happen to anyone else because i dont think they learned their lesson

bryans_k20 03-06-2009 02:18 PM

What, you didn't get the guy arrested? Should have called the cops and got him arrested, so he would even be less likely steal again.

Importfan2 03-06-2009 02:23 PM

yea u should called the cops got him arrested or just tell him u didnt want it, then follow him back to the roaches lair. where all his faggot ass friends would be.. did u get a plate # or anything.. any pix of his hotball whip on his phone..

chakaloso_02 03-06-2009 07:34 PM

yea maybe he would of snitched on some of his bitch ass friends too.. two (or more) birds with one stone..

but good job anyways, getting some stuff is better than none at all

JC<3Ek 03-06-2009 09:02 PM

man i would buttrape him..

jdmcivic1 03-06-2009 09:13 PM

Wow you are so many ppl's hero on here! Just take a look at the threads under theft and security, with some many ppl that got jacked. I'm sure every single one of them would of loved to get their stuff back

jgregg 03-06-2009 10:39 PM

stolen shit

f ' n hilarious !
Glad to here you got some of the parts back. hopefully you will recover more of the car and or all the missing parts( I know pipe dreams) but it sounds good.

Jermo537 03-06-2009 10:55 PM

SiR Mikey 03-06-2009 11:25 PM

Holy shit!! They destroyed your car

Jermo537 03-06-2009 11:37 PM

fuckin ass fuckers had it for 8 months...poured oil all over it so no one could finger print it

singlecam_eg 03-06-2009 11:38 PM

im surprised they left the wiring

babyrex22 03-07-2009 02:29 AM

good fuckin job yall

mr.lsvtec 03-07-2009 02:39 AM

this guy pm's me and says

hey get your shit straight before posting shit that you don't know he didn't stole the car he bought does parts i told him not to buy stolen shit and he didn't listen. so don't be saying that he stole your homies car cuz he didnt here is what really hapened he has 92 hatch that was stolen the only thing that was stolen was the motor it was a b18. so there is this guy who was the one that stole your homies car he was going to sell it to my homie for 800 bucks with a b16 block. when we went to check out the car thats when the guy told him that the car wasn't legit
so my homie said he didnt want it. so instead that dude tells my homie give 200 bucks and ill give you the rims and the seats hood fenders bumpers all body stuff. so who is not going to say no to some gsr seats and rims and all that does parts for 200 bucks. so now that he got that coupe he puts the parts from your homies car to his and since he didnt need the other shit thats why he post them for sale. thats what really happen oh and just to let you know he wasnt going to call
the cops but since he didnt get his phone back he did and he did a report too he took the cops to the guy who sold the parts to him and now his in jail cuz he had stolen motors at his house and now we are just waiting to get the provable from circle k to use the video tape. the cops saw the video and you could see the plates of that red ef and the green car he told me to tell you since he doesnt have account here just give him the phone back and he will drop the charges and he told the cops that the parts that are in the coupe where stolen and since he wasnt the one who stole the car and took the cops to the guy who sold the parts to him his not getting in trouble his car got towed and he has court thats it so dont think just because he has ur homies parts on his car is going to jail. and since the dude that stole your homies car told the cops that my homie didnt stole the car and that he just sold the parts to him my homie is not getting in trouble. so its up to you if you guys dnt want to get in trouble just give him his phone and he is going to drop the charges its not on everyone who was there just to the dude that took the phone and im guessing it was you .cuz the cops said that since he didnt file a report when it happen and now if he trys he cant cuz he had to do it when you guys went for the parts.......really do you think its all worht it for a stupid phone just give him the phone back

mr.lsvtec 03-07-2009 02:40 AM

but i doubt its true
ima wait for a police report to come up
and then he will get his brand new htc phone back

mr.lsvtec 03-07-2009 02:42 AM

and the pm was sent by this guy here

Rufus 03-07-2009 09:48 AM

This is hilarious. As soon as I saw the first post above I knew this guy was trying to protect something. Sure as shit, by page 2 it is him. Piss off with your scare tactics. I'm willing to bet he knew he had stolen parts. I have no sympathy for that. I'm not the law but that's my stance.

singlecam_eg 03-07-2009 10:20 AM

of course he knew he said it in the post the guy told him the car wasnt legit but he still bought all the parts for 200 anyway cause "who wouldnt" fuckin fag got wat was comin to him for buying stolen shit