AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   Security & Theft Discussion (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Charlies blue si (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142575)

E-KAY-BiiTCH 01-25-2011 06:10 PM

Charlies blue si

COUPLE DAYS AGO CHARLIES HOUSE GOT BROKEN INTO & HIS BLUE SI GOT STOLEN FROM HIS GARAGE ALONG WITH MANY OTHER RACE CAR PARTS.

EVERYONE HAS SEEN THIS CAR ON THE STREETS...HE WAS NOTICEABLE BECAUSE HE WAS "UNDEFEATED", HAD THE MONSTER SLICK TIRES AS WELL...COULDN'T MISS HIM.

THE ONLY PERSON BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE AT THIS TIME IS HECTOR GARCIA WHO WE ALL KNOW AS THE FORMER DRIVER OF THE SILVER AFI 9 SECOND HATCH BACK (AKA HECTOR & MANNY)

HECTOR CURRENTLY IS SITTING IN JAIL WITH NO BOND, HE CONFESSED TO PUTTING CHARLIES CAR IN HIS TRAILER & DITCHING THE SHELL.

CHARLIE HAS GOTTEN HIS CAR BACK COMPLETELY STRIPPED OF ALL OF ITS GOODIES.

THE LIST I CURRENTLY HAVE OF MISSING THINGS IS LISTED BELOW, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR SEE THESE PARTS ANYWHERE PLEASE MESSAGE ME & I WILL GIVE YOU CHARLIES NUMBER, HE SAID IT WILL BE WORTH SOMEONES WHILE TO COME FORTH IF THEY FIND HIS PARTS. ($)

everyone please keep an eye out for:

*sleeved gsr motor
*built b16 head
*any agonized purple parts
*gt35r turbo with risk vband housing
*top mount turbo manifold with vband turbo and wg flanges
*miller syncrowave 200 tig Welder
*memory fab carbon fiber seats
*red bride lowmax carbon seats
*k20z3 swap
*stroud parachute
*6 speed k series tranny,

ect . Ect ect . he was hit hard and it was only race car parts so keep an eye please

* The block was assembled by Scott from collective racing it was 84mm bore ,GRP aluminum rods,custom je piston and golden eagle closed deck block

* ‎5- lug...6 piston d2 brakes... 5-lug volk wheels

bash_ceballos 01-25-2011 06:22 PM

Dam that suks his setup was nice

honduh_head 01-25-2011 06:23 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

1slwej1 01-25-2011 06:24 PM

fucckk that sucks..well hopefully is able to get is things bck soon

honduh_head 01-25-2011 06:28 PM

just to clarify, that silver car has absolutely nothing to do with AFI or its employees, and hasn't in over a year now.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth 01-25-2011 06:29 PM

wow... drama... hope he gets all his shit back

jdm*life*style 01-25-2011 06:31 PM

sorry charlie i hate to hear that that happened

Ek-9 01-25-2011 06:37 PM

Same dudes that own the paint shop?

Orange Sherbert Ice Cream Bar 01-25-2011 06:39 PM

damn charlie is a cool person.. this really sucks..

got any now and then pics of car?

E-KAY-BiiTCH 01-25-2011 07:08 PM

^ CORRECT! this car is not affiliated with AFI anymore.

sorry, the only way to really describe specifically who it was.

THE CAR WAS WELL KNOWN BECAUSE OF THAT GIANT AFI STICKER LOL, THEY NO LONGER ROCK THAT LOGO THOUGH.

&& FOR ANYONE WHO COMES FORTH WITH CHARLIES THINGS & OR PARTS, THERE IS A MONEY REWARD.

$$$$$$$$$$$

HECTOR HAS BEEN RELEASED FROM CUSTODY & SO FAR IS THE ONLY PERSON TAKING THE BLAME THIS FAR...HE HAS CONFESSED TO IT TO POLICE.

PLEASE ANYONE & EVERYONE KEEP YOUR EYES OUT FOR THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE.
LIKE I SAID, CASH REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO COMES FORTH WITH HIS STUFF.

2point6 01-25-2011 07:09 PM

Before you start running this guy's name through the mud... MAKE SURE YOU ARE POSTING FACTUAL INFORMATION.

There seems to be an awful lot of "heresay" about this and Hector is not in jail. I just talked to him.

I would also caution the site owner and mods to monitor this thread closely. At this point I am reserving judgement until all facts are on the table.

Reguardless, it is a very unfortunate situation for Charlie. I hope that all of his stuff is recovered.

E-KAY-BiiTCH 01-25-2011 07:37 PM

fact: Hector garcia's truck & trailer were witnessed dumping the si into a south phoenix neighborhood, when a neighbor saw it happening and wrote down the plate number, during broad daylight.

Police did not catch him in the act, but did go to the address that the plate was registered to, hector garcias residence. Hector denied doing any such thing, the police looked at his trailer & the si blue paint was chipped off onto it in places. Hector kept denying it & finally came forth & said that nick (charlies room mate ) stole the car. Hector supplied the trailer & truck & also supplied the same two to ditch the shell.

Hector has been arrested & has been released from custody & is being charged with possession of stolen property.

*facts*

Mr.Burner 01-25-2011 07:37 PM

Bummer

Jason.AZ1 01-25-2011 07:42 PM

1lowtacoma 01-25-2011 07:51 PM

1) karma
what comes around goes around.

2) pics and proof.

Orange Sherbert Ice Cream Bar 01-25-2011 07:53 PM

is this " Rms nick"?, does charlie still work at rms?

jdm*life*style 01-25-2011 07:58 PM

this thread is gonna be a good one :)

D_SPOT CHARLIE 01-25-2011 08:01 PM

Yea this whole situation is horrible . People I would have never thought to do something like this penetrates apart of something like this did. I lost everything that night. No I have not been a perfect angel my whole life but o can guarantee that no one deserves to have something like this happen to them. I wish my car was insured for 30k but I can assure you that it was .of even close to that only about 10k . Not even close to the 30k worth of parts on the other close to 20k that was taken from my house that was taken that wasn't insured because I have no rental insurance . If anyone will help find my parts I will make it wayyyy worth your while .

E-KAY-BiiTCH 01-25-2011 08:03 PM

Yes rms nick

nick & hector are friends.

Nick canned charlie (his roommate) from rms not to long ago...

The "break in" into charlie & nicks house was staged, a key was used to unlock the house, they even closed the garage & locked the doors before leaving.

There was pry bar marks on the side door, however when you stick anything and everything in the same pry bar markings, no matter which way, charlie has tried it, there is no way of "prying" open that door.

The spark plugs to his si were not even on the car, they were on a tray in the garage, however they're missing as well.

His tig welder was rigged to where you couldn't just "unplug it" you had to sit there and twiddle with it.

His 6 speed k series transmition was in his back yard under neath a bunch of shit, that only one person knew that it was there.... (james gammelgard , who also had a key to charlies )

mysteriously enough the k swap that was stolen was stolen out of charlies bedroom closet burried under neath clothes and shit....that the 6 speed tranny goes with.

They left the two 42" flat screens, the two 42r turbos, they left nicks ginormous flat screen on his wall & only took his guns, and left his $900 sterio system in his closet.

Only two people knew charlie was gone....

Nick from rms & james gammelgard.

Go ahead and wait for all the proof you want. It will be out in the open over time & via public access on the internet.

E-KAY-BiiTCH 01-25-2011 08:06 PM

Just please look out for charlies stuff!!!

Hector is the only one being held responsible at this point in time!!

Orange Sherbert Ice Cream Bar 01-25-2011 08:12 PM

im so sorry for your loss.hopefully you get your stuff back.. if not , im sure you will be happy with the restitution... im manny the guy that got the turbo stuff that met you at cabelas...

Mr.Burner 01-25-2011 08:14 PM

So where is all this shit at?? That's a bunch of stuff to be hiding.

jdm*life*style 01-25-2011 08:21 PM

charlie got fired? manny got hired? and now mannys friend hector and nick robbed charlie wow

dragCartel 01-25-2011 08:22 PM

Wow... that sucks man...

Mr.Burner 01-25-2011 08:29 PM

Wow if that's the truth

TypeREgg 01-25-2011 08:30 PM

Sounds like its chillen at someones house or storage
Hope he gets his shit back soon. Id be kickin down doors lookin for my shit

built n/a 01-25-2011 08:58 PM

Damn thats fucked up.. sorry to hear that charlie hope you get your shit back or break their fucking teeth...

hatchkid91 01-25-2011 09:09 PM

i cant believe some one would do that to anyone is be on me i hope you get your stuff back man and those fools get whats coming to them no one deserves this

johnb20 01-25-2011 09:27 PM

Their never no honor among friends, theif or family !! When dealing with Hondas

IhateJDM 01-25-2011 09:31 PM

Ouch