AZHT.net

AZHT.net (http://www.azht.net/forum/index.php)
-   RSX + EP3 (http://www.azht.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   301 whp All Motor RSX? Yes! (http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=193227)

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 08:16 AM

Im a tuner, I don't do builds, I don't sell parts. I run a dyno for a living. I don't see how anything you mentioned would fall into something I'd care about. I don't deal in hopes and dreams, why would I waste time on someone that says in their thread they don't have money?

Stfu fgt

Dead Bird 10-02-2013 08:40 AM

I can't remember the last time I saw a daily'd 230-250 whp b series...

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 08:46 AM

I am sure your going to say I suck dick for saying it but Joe tuned cars for a living, he may have his business focused on machining now but when I needed knowledge he gave it.

Joe doesn’t build motors… but if you ask him he will tell you places you can go…
Joe technically doesn’t sell a bunch of parts… but if you ask him what parts they use or what works well with what set up he will tell you…
Joe doesn’t build cages, but when I asked him he lets me know some shops that did…

You don't have to build motors for a living to give good advice and you of all people "the tuner" should know builds work and what builds don't.

Like I said before, if your shop was worth two shits you could give people advice, this is why shops like Locash are so successful, they are in it to SUPPORT racers and guide people that don't have experience.

So you can tell me stfu and call me a fgt but at the end of the day this piss poor attitude only reflects the type of business you are and run.

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 08:53 AM

Just need to ask the right ppl bro.

You're still confused little boy. I offer a service that's all. I'm not here for advice. 99% of the Honda community just talk about things, I don't have time to waste on that. Why do you think Aaron and Joe aren't active in the tech sections on here? Same concept that you can't comprehend. Hondas aren't even the majority of my customers... Not begging for business bud.

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 09:04 AM

Their not active in the tech sections because they are acutally busy with customers cars and working.
You don't have time to waste? Yet you float around AZHT all day posting comments. So if you have time to post all day like you have so far this morning, it would only take a second to post something useful.

mr.DUNK 10-02-2013 09:10 AM

Because you wont see it.

Its either average builds making 200-220 or all out drag cars making 275+

Fix.it.again.Tony 10-02-2013 09:14 AM

thats a type s with bolt ons and a tune

lol

mr.DUNK 10-02-2013 09:18 AM

Type s with bolt on and tune will make 220-230 all day.

O well some people are just die hard all motor bseries guys.

Good luck to them.

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 09:23 AM

You can verify this with Import Powerhouse...

In 2002 they built me a Golden Eagle GSR strocker block.. 11.5.1 compression..
Head was hand ported by Eddie M., which was just a basic clean up nothing big..
Stock Valves, Valve Springs and Retainers with a Stage 2 Street Cam made by IPH.
Type R. Manifold, 66mm Skunk2 throttle body.
RMF header..
Tuned on 91 with a chipped P28 and v-tec controller with AC/Powersteering..
220WHP That was 11 years ago..

My 1996 EK hatch is still on their website.. from 2001
B20 stock sleeved blocked bored to 84.5.. stock rods ported b-series b16 done by Eddie M. just a basic clean up. Stock valves, with the same cams, retainers, throttle body etc above. Type R. header, full exhaust... car made 207whp with AC/PS with a P28 and v-tec controller.
that was 12 years ago..

I can easily list a setup right now that would get someone 230whp b-series NA..

Just saying these numbers are completely achievable especially today..

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 09:27 AM

yup those numbers are right there with 250 na... dumbfuck

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 09:44 AM

Seriously? Those are numbers from 12 almost 13 years ago, before they even came out with Hondata…LOL
Not to mention basic parts.

I guarantee:
Sleeved GSR 85mm Block using 12:5:1 pistons, Manley Rods, GSR crank..
Either a 4 Piston or CNC Performance Head with full Ferrea Valve Train..
Skunk or Web Cams…
Kinsler Manifold…or a Skunk2 Ultra Series Manifold
RMF or a good header..
Tuned on E85 with S300 you can be in the 230 – 250whp range no problem…

By the way I thought you were busy tuning and didn't have time for posts..LOL

Fix.it.again.Tony 10-02-2013 09:47 AM

I can count 20 RSX daily driven with full interior and ac/ps offhand I know that are over 220hp on 91 octane in phoenix..that's not even including the k series Si civics lol.

I can count on one hand how many 220+ hp Bseries cars daily driven with AC/PS and full interior.

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 09:53 AM

fanboy doesnt understand the drivability aspect of it

open header, big cam daily drivers bro

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 10:01 AM

So your 300whp K-series hatch has full interior, ac, power steering and is daily driven?

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 10:09 AM

I achieved 220whp 11 years ago with AC/PS in a full interior b-series 94 integra on 91 pump gas tuned on a chipped p28 and v-tec controller.

You can easily achieve 220whp with PS/AC in a b- series car now days, just because you don't know anyone who has one doesn't mean its hard to build..

I used to be into NA stuff but years ago I realized I could have a daily driven turbo car running mid 11's with full interior, AC/PS, and a full exhaust.

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 10:18 AM

yet again, youre talking about something that has zero to do with what we are talking about.

yet again... kid is talking about how he doent have money.... talking about using off the shelf cast pistons and shit... what he wants is not achievable. Youre too dense to realize this.

i will give 1k to someone that comes on my dyno with a b series na motor that has ac and ps through a full exhaust that puts down 250

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 10:37 AM

What are you talking about? You need to do a better job reading, where in my response to the OP above say or have to do anything with some guy in another thread. The OP said he can count the number of 220 plus hp b-series guys on 1 hand and out of them how many have PS/AC and full interior. My response to that was I had 220whp with full interior, PS/AC using 91 pump 11 years ago. My response was for him in regards to 220whp cars.

Also, no where in my responses did I say you can have a 250whp car with AC/PS or any of that.. I said I can give a list of parts to achieve a 230 - 250whp NA B-series build and DD it.

If there is anyone in this thread that is trying to make a k vs b series arguement it is you. I never said a k-series motor sucks, I never said a k-series motor can't make power, I even said I own a k-series car and enjoy it. The problem is all the k-series fans out there doubt b-series setups and talk crap about them like they are experts. All I said in this thread was there are 300 plus hp NA B-Series setups because the original person who created the thread asked..

mr.DUNK 10-02-2013 10:38 AM

I could've very easily made my kseries a daily driver it had all off the shelf parts from 4piston.
I did a bseries setup already made 200 on a Mustang dyno which was around 220 dynojet.

Plain and simple it was easier to make power with a kseries.
Stock sleeve Stock bore. Simple setup even with a homeade intake manifold it still made good power.

Not saying bseries cant make power. With all the years its been around people know how to make power with them.

MIRANDA88 10-02-2013 10:42 AM

:smackself: you really don't get it.

C.R.A.Y. 10-02-2013 10:44 AM

pretty sure i stated that... then he had to go off topic swinging from b series nuts

i just find it funny how i point out his fanboy nature and he turns it into trying to bash me... then about how im all about k's like he knows me..

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 10:46 AM

And I agree with that, I never came into the thread saying k-series builds suck. I agree it is a lot easier to squeeze NA power out of a K-series motor then it is a B-series but when people say you can’t have a 220 – 250whp B-series I happen to disagree. If you have money to buy good quality parts and pay for good quality work you can get that power.

Do people build these types of builds all the time, no, mainly because it costs a good amount of money to have these types of setups and that is why you don’t see them.

AZ_CIVIC 10-02-2013 10:50 AM

By the way your the one who started bashing on me. I think you were the one who said I suck Joe's dick and get banged in the ass by Aaron.

Telling me stfu fag...those were your words...

See you follow me around in every thread trying to talk shit to me.. I never go into any of the threads you post in following you around..

Fix.it.again.Tony 10-02-2013 10:50 AM

You are J or F series now right :)

MIRANDA88 10-02-2013 11:00 AM

J series sold a while back, stable currently consists of 2jzge, f20c, and k24 :wave1:

Fix.it.again.Tony 10-02-2013 11:04 AM

I have my trusty k20a3 and k24z3 :)

Colten79 10-03-2013 03:33 AM

Lol, you should try to upgrade some day Joe..

Shaggy686 10-03-2013 07:00 PM

Nice!

chicken bandit 10-07-2013 01:34 AM

I have a b16 that will woop on any k in this thread.
That means u too Colten

chicken bandit 10-07-2013 01:46 AM

Believe me when I say that your argument will not go any way with cray.
He's going to believe and say what ever he wants and if you say somethin back, he will
Have his big bro delete your post, threads, signature and pm you a warning about messing with his Lil bro.
Trust me I know

chicken bandit 10-07-2013 01:48 AM

You need to watch your mouth boy!!